What's new

John Kerry to skip Afghan President inauguration for PM Modi’s luncheon

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
I remember Amrullah Saleh squealing this year: " ... we have been reliable partners ..." ... I guess the West didn't get the memo.

Sorry Amrullah-jan, Afghanistan and the geography it has occupied has been irrelevant since sea trade took off except for a brief durations when it hasn't.

The title says it all. Article here, excerpts below:

US Secretary of State John Kerry would skip inauguration of new Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on September 29 to attend the luncheon he and Vice President Joe Biden have organised for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Kerry, who personally invested much of his time and energy in resolving the Afghan crisis after the presidential elections and visited Kabul several times to negotiate between the two candidates – Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah – was scheduled to travel to Afghanistan to be personally present at the swearing in ceremony of the new president.

US looks for its interest..If someone is thinking that US work for any else interest rather than itself, they are in illusion..Offlate, after OBL is killed, US has domestic pressure to come out of Aafganistan completely...So it is not a surprise ...Going forward, you will see many surprise that is in pipeline for Afganistan.

I remember Amrullah Saleh squealing this year: " ... we have been reliable partners ..." ... I guess the West didn't get the memo.

Sorry Amrullah-jan, Afghanistan and the geography it has occupied has been irrelevant since sea trade took off except for a brief durations when it hasn't.

The title says it all. Article here, excerpts below:

US Secretary of State John Kerry would skip inauguration of new Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on September 29 to attend the luncheon he and Vice President Joe Biden have organised for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Kerry, who personally invested much of his time and energy in resolving the Afghan crisis after the presidential elections and visited Kabul several times to negotiate between the two candidates – Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah – was scheduled to travel to Afghanistan to be personally present at the swearing in ceremony of the new president.
Article dated September 28 2014.
Inauguration on September 29 2014.
Posted on PDF by Pakistani342 on December 25 2014.
Fail1[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom