What's new

Jinnah VS A.Kalam Azad

beautiful UTOPIA that you are portraying! but please spare me the bull! you mean to say that Telengana is not an issue? you means Mahrastrans don't feel sidelined?

Dafuq ?

WHy would the most developed state in India feel sidelined and why would Telengana issue matter to you Pakistani..? Telengana issue is like Seraiki issue. Go figure !!

you are saying all of NORTH EASTERN INDIA is not grieving? & you also really truly believe that south indians and north indians are united??? hell make a Calcutta person sit with a Mumbai person and we shall see! or better make a sardar sit with a Bengali & tell me they are united

Pakistanis and their delusions about inter-state relations in India..:disagree:

No one man is ever important.

Point is, the Muslims as a whole got what they did not need.

What we hear today from the Pakistanis is the dejected defiance that comes from the pain of realization.

LOL and THIS IS WHAT YOUR OPINON? clearly the kashmiris are still fighting to move away from indian control that clearly shows that they are not instituinalized like the rest of the indian muslims have become!

indians try & try always to believe that one day Pakistanis might say Jinnah was wrong.

but let me tell you something ask any Pakistani whose parents migrated from india they would die rather than ever consider it to be a mistake.

Jinnah got us the freedom to make our own decisions & make our own choices! and freedom is something that you don't understand until you experience it!

LOL and THIS IS WHAT YOUR OPINON? clearly the kashmiris are still fighting to move away from indian control that clearly shows that they are not instituinalized like the rest of the indian muslims have become!

Yes its my opinion. What Kashmiri fight are you on about man? Last I heard tourism was flourishing again, with Kashmiri youth becoming doctors, engineers, lawyers, and topping the IAS. Led by their own elected representatives like any other Indian state. Just because they like letting off steam like the young anywhere else, does not mean they want to leave their motherland. A few sticks, a few stones, a few busted skulls, shins and kneecaps, and there is love in the air once again.

Yes its my opinion. What Kashmiri fight are you on about man? Last I heard tourism was flourishing again, with Kashmiri youth becoming doctors, engineers, lawyers, and topping the IAS. Led by their own elected representatives like any other Indian state. Just because they like letting off steam like the young anywhere else, does not mean they want to leave their motherland. A few sticks, a few stones, a few busted skulls, shins and kneecaps, and there is love in the air once again.

hahahaha love your ignorance!

DIVIDE INDIA (100 PERCENT TRUE SHOWING WITH WESTERN EYES).SHOULDONE DAY KASHMIR AND KHALISTAN WILL GET FREEDOM . HELP FOR KASHMIR AND KHALISTAN - YouTube
Azadi Lovers In Kashmir - YouTube

forget it no point arguing with ignorant people.

i feel sorry for the mualana and what he was made to believe!

It would not be far from truth to say Jinnah got the Hindus what they really wanted !!

true no doubt hindus wanted to exterminate muslims. now you have less to imprison & control

i feel sorry for the mualana and what he was made to believe!

We feel sorry for you and what your grandfathers and great-grandfathers were made to believe.

Don't feel sorry for the dead. They are in a better place. Feel sorry instead for those still living who reap today what they sowed yesterday.

We feel sorry for you and what your grandfathers and great-grandfathers were made to believe.

Don't feel sorry for the dead. They are in a better place. Feel sorry instead for those still living who reap today what they sowed yesterday.

lol ok have fun with your utopian beliefs!

I'm not done.

We feel sorry for our Muslims who had to live with the baggage of Pakistan.

We feel sorry for our Hindus who had to live with the baggage of Pakistan.

We feel sorry for our other minorities who got caught in the middle in spite of having nothing to do with the mess.

We feel sorry for your minorities who got suckered into believeing Jinnah's words of secularity and stayed behind.

LOL are you done now??? and do you want the "muslims you feel sorry for" back?

if you feel sorry welcome them back lol! crocodile tears are not good enough!

I have refrained from posting in this thread because I have great respect for both these political giants of the Independence movement.

Maulana Azad as he was popularly known was an outstanding scholar of Sunni Islam and really should have been a mullah. He was extremely intelligent and was one the few scholars who agreed with Sir Syed about the need for modern education of the Muslims. Maulana Azad was one of the founding members of Jamie Milli Islamia where, in addition to the Hadith and Islamic Jurisprudence, all the modern subjects were taught. Some of the lecturers were even non-Muslims such as Pundit Jwala Prasad (Hindu Ethics) LN Gupta (Chemistry), DN Mukherjee (Mathematics), Aggarwal, (Commerce). BTW Hakim Ajmal Khan was the first Chancellor of Jamia Milli Delhi.

This clearly indicates that the Maulana was a forward looking man and unlike other mullahs, his learning of Islamic subjects did not make him a narrow-minded bigot. A quality I admire immensely.
IMHO Jamia Milli is the kind of educational institution that is the need for Muslims, not the madarssahs that have mushroomed all over Pakistan. Many of his predictions about Pakistan have been proven correct and he stands far above most of the Muslim politician of the time.

Maulana Azad was however for united India and he vehemently opposed partition of Bengal. Maulana Azad was a close friend and an ardent admirer of Mahatma Gandhi. The only thing I have against the Maulana is that because of him, parts of Bengal were lost to Pakistan. But there is no denying the stature and calibre of the man. As an educationalist alone, Maulana deserves great respect.

Quaid also possessed a razor sharp intellect and was honest to a fault. Quaid had a brilliant legal mind and a single mindedness of purpose. Judging the personal character from the Islamic point of view such as offering prayers and observing the fast during Ramadan, Mualana Azad would be ahead of the Quaid.

From my personal viewpoint, I place the Quaid above the Maulana for the simple reason that without the Quaid, there would have been no Pakistan and with all things said and done, I am a Pakistani.

I repeat that unlike Maulana Madani of Deoband, who in my view was just a bigoted Congressi mullah, in my personal opinion Maulana Azad was a giant among men.

I won't go into a Jinnah vs Abul Kalam thing because it was natural that good, decent people could have a difference of opinion ! But I do concede that perhaps Jinnah erred in thinking that 'Us - the Muslims' were worth it; he gave up his life, his marriage, his health, his wealth and his only child to fight for a Pakistan that eludes us till date ! He and Iqbal probably thought far too highly of us....far far more than what we deserved !

I won't go into a Jinnah vs Abul Kalam thing because it was natural that good, decent people could have a difference of opinion ! But I do concede that perhaps Jinnah erred in thinking that 'Us - the Muslims' were worth it; he gave up his life, his marriage, his health, his wealth and his only child to fight for a Pakistan that eludes us till date ! He and Iqbal probably thought far too highly of us....far far more than what we deserved !

Self-defeating attitude does not help here.

The change is slowly creeping on us, Inshallah.

Self-defeating attitude does not help here.

The change is slowly creeping on us, Inshallah.

We've been hearing about 'a new dawn' every few years since '47 and yet Pakistan has been going from one sh*tty situation to another ! Don't get me wrong...I agree wholeheartedly with Jinnah as to why Pakistan was needed and I do agree that any other solution would have brought us to tremendous ruin but Pakistan was never just about 'saving our skins' it was about 'saving and nurturing the Islamic ideology'...the same ideology that we've reduced to sectarianism and bigotry !

We've been hearing about 'a new dawn' every few years since '47 and yet Pakistan has been going from one sh*tty situation to another ! Don't get me wrong...I agree wholeheartedly with Jinnah as to why Pakistan was needed and I do agree that any other solution would have brought us to tremendous ruin but Pakistan was never just about 'saving our skins' it was about 'saving and nurturing the Islamic ideology'...the same ideology that we've reduced to sectarianism and bigotry !

When your enemies know your weakness, they will continue exploiting them.

The change must come from within.

So far any changes that Pakistan has been through have only been cosmetic at best.

Our society is what truly needs to evolve.

When your enemies know your weakness, they will continue exploiting them.

The change must come from within.

So far any changes that Pakistan has been through have only been cosmetic at best.

Our society is what truly needs to evolve.

Bhai tou rehn dei ! Tou too kakaae ko Ak-47 seh khilaaa taaa hai...keireee society de evolution ? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom