What's new

Jinnah Speech -- Muhammad Ali Jinnah founder of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere copy paste's from translations dont prove accusations based on thin air either..

When it comes to being deluded Jinnah's fanboys make Hindutva followers sound like truth tellers.

The verse of Quran i have quoted perfectly fits in the above argument which you fail to comprehend because you are blinded with falsehood.

Allah clearly states in Quran not to be ally with Christians and Jews (i.e Israel, Britian who are clearly the enemies of Islam) and those who take them as friends are among them. So in this regards, jinnah did not failed to amuse Britishers. From freemasons to politicians all were his friends who also influenced his life. If Pakistan was created in name of Islam does not mean its purpose was to serve Islam other wise Saudi Arabia is 10000000 times more Islamic then Pakistan. Btw Jinnah associated himself with islam every now and then to keep fooling Muslims about his religiosity then i wonder if he ever performed Hajj or Ummerah if he was that close to god.

"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust. (The Noble Quran, 5:51)"

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport - whether among those who received the Scripture (i.e., the Bible) before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have Faith (indeed). (The Noble Quran, 5:57)"

Mere speeches does not matter other wise it does not make him any better then Nawaz sharif etc who use speeches to fool Muslims.

oh you who believe, use brain !! and please dont give me that Mullah look....

When it comes to being deluded Jinnah's fanboys make Hindutva followers sound like truth tellers.

The verse of Quran i have quoted perfectly fits in the above argument which you fail to comprehend because you are blinded with falsehood.

That goes for you too...

Btw Jinnah associated himself with islam every now and then to keep fooling Muslims about his religiosity then i wonder if he ever performed Hajj or Ummerah if he was that close to god.

shows what you know about our Great Muslim Leader....

If Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a friend of free masons then Mulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani was also a kafir and free mason? As he was an ardent follower of Jinnah?

You do realize that that verse is from Surah Maidah or the Chapter titled 'The Table' which is a Medinite Surah i.e it was revealed at the time the Muslims had established themselves in Medina as polar opposites of the pagan Quraish and were in control of their own sovereign state along with all the responsibilities and privileges that go with one. I would counsel you to read a good exegesis (Tafsir) of the Quran with regards to this Surah because in it the Muslims and more importantly the Hypocrites are specifically admonished from making friends with those Jews and those Christian tribes who sided with the Quraish and violated the Constitution of Medina that the Prophet had entered with to all inhabitants of Medina, irrespective of their religious affiliations. The charter/constitution read as follows the rights and obligations of the Non-Muslims :

1.The security of God is equal for all groups.

2.Non-Muslim members have equal political and cultural rights as Muslims. They will have autonomy and freedom of religion.

3.Non-Muslims will take up arms against the enemy of the Ummah and share the cost of war. There is to be no treachery between the two.

4.Non-Muslims will not be obliged to take part in religious wars of the Muslims.

By entering into a pact with the Quraish of Mecca and raising an army to attack the Muslims of Medina and refusing to defend the city along side Medina, they - the Jewish tribes - violated article 3 of the constitution. In fact, the same theme is being repeated in Surah Ahzab or the Chapter titled ' The Confederates', as in the Confederation of Quraish and Jewish tribes that joined forces to rid Medina of Muslims at the event known as 'the Battle of the Trench'.

There exists a unanimity amongst all good scholars that the aforementioned verses deal with a specific group of people who sided with the enemy against the Muslims, breached the Constitution of Medina whereby all were supposed to defend in case of a foreign attack (i.e the Quraish)...hence the subsequent campaigns against the Jewish Tribes of Quraiza, Qainqa, Nazir and those in Khyber. They are in no way reflective on what relations should or shouldn't be kept with the vast majority of Christians and Jews out there who are no doubt outstanding people.

In fact, if you read the opening verses of the same chapter it deals with those Mulsims - known as the Hypocrities - who betrayed the Muslims too and admonishes them in an equally harsh tone.

Elsewhere the Quran says this about the People of the Book : Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve - (2:62)

Dude, you are hereby banned to take Jinnah's great name from your Hizb-ut-Tahrir mouth-piece.

Allah clearly states in Quran not to be ally with Christians and Jews (i.e Israel, Britian who are clearly the enemies of Islam) and those who take them as friends are among them. So in this regards, jinnah did not failed to amuse Britishers. From freemasons to politicians all were his friends who also influenced his life. If Pakistan was created in name of Islam does not mean its purpose was to serve Islam other wise Saudi Arabia is 10000000 times more Islamic then Pakistan. Btw Jinnah associated himself with islam every now and then to keep fooling Muslims about his religiosity then i wonder if he ever performed Hajj or Ummerah if he was that close to god.

"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust. (The Noble Quran, 5:51)"

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport - whether among those who received the Scripture (i.e., the Bible) before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have Faith (indeed). (The Noble Quran, 5:57)"

Mere speeches does not matter other wise it does not make him any better then Nawaz sharif etc who use speeches to fool Muslims.
Mr even Iqbal didn't perform Umrah or Hajj now do you want to challenge his link with ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW which no one has dared done in past 60 years

There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan!:pakistan: Ameen!

Yes bleeding green...very enthusiastic speech...thanks a lot for sharing:pakistan::china:

oh you who believe, use brain !! and please dont give me that Mullah look....

Stop mocking Islam you wannabe cool indo-western dude and learn how to debate because labeling everyone Mullah only makes you a complete fool that you are.

That goes for you too...

Are you denying the fact that current Muslims calamity has not been foretold in Quran and Hadis?

shows what you know about our Great Muslim Leader....

Great Muslim? You are so innocent.

Personal attacks add no gravitas to your argument and are a sign of frustration and an inability to take logic and reason into your arguments

Your kind have been labeling me with Mullah because you guys have no arguments and can not even provide any valid arguments to support your point that jinnah was a great muslim leader.

If Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a friend of free masons then Mulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani was also a kafir and free mason? As he was an ardent follower of Jinnah?

If mulana was involved in shirk then yes he would be a kafir and if he was a member of any lodges in India then yes he would be a freemason but for now i do not have any evidence to prove this argument.
Where as Jinnah himself grew up on the laps of freemasons.
Btw Aga Khan Syed ahmed ali khan were member of grand lodge of India. http://www.masonindia.org/WellKnownFreeMasons.htm

Brought tears to my eyes......... NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN UNDO PAKISTAN.......AMEEN.....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.... QUAID E AZAM PAINDABAD!

OK IF

As Just FOr Your Knowledge Islam is the religion of peace Not of hate As for u r knowledge is any muslim allowed to use bad words agnst jesus OR moses No cz they both were prophets of Allah , and even islam says u can eat with jews so now u can eat with them but cant be friends with them thats strange that doesnt make any sense Now abt Quaid e Azam He had friends this is social life Cz Allah Him self said U must give me ur time but also ur time to others ur neghbrs ur friends ur family to ur work . he studied in abroad he came back and saw that Muslims are not getting equal rights so tried to help AS in Holy book when u see a bad thing is happng u must try to stop it with hand or tongue He Spent his life For me u , ur family instead of this he was selected 2 be the pm of united india but instead he chose us n and made Pakistan for muslims to get a right full home and about sudia arbia tell me the guys who are livng in k.s.a are allowed to get their residence no we are pakistani and this is our home and he is better then every Other Pakistaniii cz he is the creater of this Home AND INSHALLAH my friends we are not failed it took almst 200 years to get a muslim state and we are giving up right now it will gone take some time but we have to stay together we just got each other we are not punjabi, sindhi , blaochii , pathan we are just pakistanii and Muslim thats it em proud to be a pakistanii Roti Kaphra na Makhan Phir BE HUM HAII PAKISTANI AND inshAllah we gone be pakistani and and if u r not proud of Quaid e Azam My leader , and Pakistan then u better remove that Pakistani flag from users country flag cz u dont desrve it sorry if i said some thing wrong em not very good at that

You do realize that that verse is from Surah Maidah or the Chapter titled 'The Table' which is a Medinite Surah i.e it was revealed at the time the Muslims had established themselves in Medina as polar opposites of the pagan Quraish and were in control of their own sovereign state along with all the responsibilities and privileges that go with one. I would counsel you to read a good exegesis (Tafsir) of the Quran with regards to this Surah because in it the Muslims and more importantly the Hypocrites are specifically admonished from making friends with those Jews and those Christian tribes who sided with the Quraish and violated the Constitution of Medina that the Prophet had entered with to all inhabitants of Medina, irrespective of their religious affiliations. The charter/constitution read as follows the rights and obligations of the Non-Muslims :

1.The security of God is equal for all groups.

2.Non-Muslim members have equal political and cultural rights as Muslims. They will have autonomy and freedom of religion.

3.Non-Muslims will take up arms against the enemy of the Ummah and share the cost of war. There is to be no treachery between the two.

4.Non-Muslims will not be obliged to take part in religious wars of the Muslims.

By entering into a pact with the Quraish of Mecca and raising an army to attack the Muslims of Medina and refusing to defend the city along side Medina, they - the Jewish tribes - violated article 3 of the constitution. In fact, the same theme is being repeated in Surah Ahzab or the Chapter titled ' The Confederates', as in the Confederation of Quraish and Jewish tribes that joined forces to rid Medina of Muslims at the event known as 'the Battle of the Trench'.

There exists a unanimity amongst all good scholars that the aforementioned verses deal with a specific group of people who sided with the enemy against the Muslims, breached the Constitution of Medina whereby all were supposed to defend in case of a foreign attack (i.e the Quraish)...hence the subsequent campaigns against the Jewish Tribes of Quraiza, Qainqa, Nazir and those in Khyber. They are in no way reflective on what relations should or shouldn't be kept with the vast majority of Christians and Jews out there who are no doubt outstanding people.

In fact, if you read the opening verses of the same chapter it deals with those Mulsims - known as the Hypocrities - who betrayed the Muslims too and admonishes them in an equally harsh tone.

Elsewhere the Quran says this about the People of the Book : Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve - (2:62)

Your argument is totally irrelevant because you make Quran sound like as if it was proscribed for Prophet Mohammed's PBUH period only and the Tafsir you provided does not prove your side of the argument. The verse clearly warns us of not taking certain types of Jews and Christians as friends who conspire against Islam. The British empire was clearly an enemy of Islam and still remains today and if no one knows it then they are living under a stone.

Your argument is totally irrelevant because you make Quran sound like as if it was proscribed for Prophet Mohammed's PBUH period only and the Tafsir you provided does not prove your side of the argument. The verse clearly warns us of not taking certain types of Jews and Christians as friends who conspire against Islam. The British empire was clearly an enemy of Islam and still remains today and if no one knows it then they are living under a stone.
well you can't know who's good or bad but, to be fair to both side you should be care full of who you want to be friends with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom