What's new

Jihadis cheat bosses, pocket terror funds

Well of course India will give most grant, honeysuckling is the first step.. People in Kashmir are anti-India, and when India gives them grants then wht happens? :)

What have you given to Kashmiris except guns and false promises like you gave to Bengali Muslims in 1947?

Considering that Indians and Pakistanis were once one people, it is morbidly fascinating to see one major difference that has come about in the past 65 odd years.

A microsm of evolution in living history is you must.

Pakistani terrorists seem to be braver than Indian terrorists.

Theirs bravely blow themselves up.

While ours slink and hide and plant bombs and run away.

Must give the Devil its due.

**** terrorists... Its better them blowing up, one less terrorist in the world

The biggest woe is the one who cause the people to do jihad... India...

Why is there turmoil and terrorism in other countries - India is a victim among the many victims of terror. These jihadi's make an issue of everything, the biggest terrorists are the trainers and funders of these terrorists. They are the enemies of peace and humanity for the world.

The cause as you put it is BS - their only goal is terrorism, the issues can be sorted out but when terrorism is thrown into the mix then it takes on a whole new meaning.

What have you given to Kashmiris except guns and false promises like you gave to Bengali Muslims in 1947?

Maybe you're retarded... Kashmiris have always been pro-Pakistan... Your Indian Army even worse than terrorists, robbing, pillaging wherever they go..

And Dhaka was where Pakistan was made moron :)

An uneducated muslim is better than a madrassa bred muslim. See your condition in Pakistan today and if still you don't realize then feel pity on you.

What if I told you I was educated in a Indian Madrassa? :lol:

Why is there turmoil and terrorism in other countries - India is a victim among the many victims of terror. These jihadi's make an issue of everything, the biggest terrorists are the trainers and funders of these terrorists. They are the enemies of peace and humanity for the world.

The cause as you put it is BS - their only goal is terrorism, the issues can be sorted out but when terrorism is thrown into the mix then it takes on a whole new meaning.

Maybe you should stop occupying Kashmir = end of terrorism in india

Maybe you're retarded... Kashmiris have always been pro-Pakistan...
Just like people of Punjab were Pro Pakistan while you supported Khalistan Movement....

And look what we have a Khali Sthaan (Blank Space) in your heads....

Your Indian Army even worse than terrorists, robbing, pillaging wherever they go..
Because they [plundered Pakistanis dream of Kashmir Banega Pakistan...

And Dhaka was where Pakistan was made moron :)
Whatever...

Then Pakistanis will kill you for being an RAW Agent...

I love all that is Capitalism :woot:

All problems start from it. And all can be settled within it's confines.. :azn:

Then my apologies for what the Indian Madrassa has turned you into :lol:

Maybe you should stop occupying Kashmir = end of terrorism in india

maybe you should stop using terrorism as a tool and a state policy and talk of solution - you tried terrorism for 65 years and don't think you have achieved anything - rather your results have disappointed the extremist mullah's/ jihadi's in India who were looking at Pakistan to help them out.

I would call you an ungrateful traitor, and good riddance. :)

But seriously, tell us what made you leave man? Don't make up stories please. We will catch you out.

Muslim majority states are doing better than India.. :wave: Shows a thousand words, who does better governance and who does not. For example, the Muslim president you had was probably the best you've had in 65 years...

Maybe its the Indian stte which des not provide proper education to their Muslims thats why they go on a bombing campaign?

Yeah a few muslim countries are doing well, but its only because of their petro- dollars. Their scientific and education institutions stand nowhere in the world. Thats why your so called well doing muslim nations are lining to sigh MOUs with indian institutions for their technology and education practices. Saudi Arabia's king abdullah's last visit was in this regard only, to share indian knowledge for the next 50 years. you can google this info.

And please don't talk about abdul kalam on this forum where questions are raised about whether he is muslim or not.

Why are we suddenly seeing a burst in Terrorist from India

is it like RAW trains them and sends them and then catches them just to put blame on Pakistan?

Something like many of ur fake encounters????

Maybe just maybe????

Yes it is?

Interesting ploy....if you know what I mean...:azn:

Oh boy now terrorists are also contributing for India's economy by spending the money???Imagine a situation where a terrorist's investment makes millions and brings more jobs to India!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom