What's new

JFT Celebrates its 7th Crash proof Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Bird has crashed - an Israeli Elta Radar was tested on one prototype but failed against KLJ-07 and was removed.

There is no reports neither anything , in fact its you for the first time who has mentioned that and i find it hilarious:lol:

was that test took place in china, how did they get hold of that radar.

No Bird has crashed - an Israeli Elta Radar was tested on one prototype but failed against KLJ-07 and was removed.

There is no reports neither anything , in fact its you for the first time who has mentioned that and i find it hilarious:lol:

Source please.

Yes mashallah indeed the thunder just keeps on pouring lolz.. ;)

Alhamdulillah.jpg

From where Pakistan got their hands on Israeli Elta radar??:what:
can anyone compare the specs of Elta and KLJ-07

bdw these are some of my favorite Thunder pics

jf-17.jpg

JF%2017%20Thunder_17656.jpg

JF17R3Final.jpg

and the most stunning of them all :smitten:
jf17.jpg

^
AVIONICS: Few venders are competing for supplying avionics to the FC-1/Super-7. Apart from Israeli Elta-2032, Italian FIAR company also revealed its Grifo S-7 fire-control radar on Singapore Asian Aerospace 2002. The Grifo S-7 is specially designed for the FC-1/Super-7, with 25 working modes and a non-break-down time of 200 hours. The radar is capable of look-down, shoot-down, as well as for ground strike, but without multi-targets tracing and attacking capabilities.

According to reports, the PLA Air Force variant of the FC-1 will certainly not be fitted with Elta-2032, therefore Russian Phazotron Kopyo radar and Italian Grifo are options available.

Posted in sinodefence

Of its 7th birthday actually how many hours it have flown ?

Good to hear about 7th no accident year...during these seven years it has changed from this

PAF_FC-1_P4_New.jpg

to this;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom