What's new

JF17:---More Hard Points Bigger Engine---Why!!!!!

No one gives a damn about your BS! you dun even matter... I have already work with your beloved PAF, PA, and HQ where ever they need me... you don't even know shit about anything...

Yea sure you would have ..... but you were just a number like thousands of others.

All this rubbish here continues by this guy cause in his own words he "hates this aircraft for may reasons since from the beginning". Personal hatred - fantastic. Let's see where this garbage will end. But the best thing is that for those in the positions of power in PAF, people like him don't even register on a rector scale. It is like an annoying housefly on the wall which either gets ignored or sprayed on using an insecticide.

ARMalik, i am reading a 3rd crude and disrespectful post from you. you can pass on a point without disrespecting someone. have some civility here.

based on my history of commmunication with you, this is going to be my last ever personal interaction on this forum.

Learned.jpg

For those who want to believe that all is good---.

Good example f-16 with just two under wing pylon initially later on third one was introduced But required wing structure mod

IMG_5254.JPG

Two hp under wing

IMG_5255.gif

Three under wing hp example

Last edited:
Good example f-16 with just two under wing pylon initially later on third one was introduced But required wing structure mod

View attachment 598881

Two hp under wing

View attachment 598882

Three under wing hp

You surely noticed that this comparison is off, since the one on top is not a F-16 with two but the Taiwanese Ching Kuo fighter which is smaller and lighter than a F-16 - therefore only two pylons per wing as the JF-17 - and only the one on the bottom is a F-16, that always had three pylons per wing, since it is larger and heavier.

Again: both the F-16 and JF-17 are in fifferent classes.

You surely noticed that this comparison is off, since the one on top is not a F-16 with two but the Taiwanese Ching Kuo fighter which is smaller and lighter than a F-16 - therefore only two pylons per wing as the JF-17 - and only the one on the bottom is a F-16, that always had three pylons per wing, since it is larger and heavier.

Ohh,

I never noticed the engine.

I was confused to see the FCK-1 as F-16 without spine until you mentioned it to be FCK

You are right my mistake this was to display comparison of wings but I have posted another image with correct info from Oem I think [emoji848]

https://www.codeonemagazine.com/article.html?item_id=23

View attachment 598900

Last edited:
9-11 hp means omni role or you can send two aircraft one of a2a and another for a2g

With its outstanding load-carrying capability and its advanced mission system, the RAFALE can carry out both air-to-ground strikes, as well as air-to-air attacks and interceptions during the same sortie.

It is capable of performing several actions at the same time, such as firing air-to-air missiles during a very low altitude penetration phase: a clear demonstration of the true “OMNIROLE” capability and outstanding survivability of the RAFALE.

https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/defense/rafale/a-full-range-of-advanced-weapons/

Back
Top Bottom