What's new

jf17 3rld batch on jan 10 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it doesnt happen on the said date..
The messenger will be shot PDF style.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/225866-pdf-stop-shooting-messenger-new-post.html

If it doesnt happen on the said date..
The messenger will be shot PDF style.

gangnum style will be better , PDF style sucks :)

A bit less than my nine yr old Honda Jazz. HaHa!! Imran Khan dont mind me sometimes I get frustrated at the quality of posts. I had straightened someone out and you got in the way. Sorry once again
wasalam
araz

Then i will be better of buying that 9 year old honda jazz :coffee:

So there is 2 squadrons of JF17, Peshawar and Kamra? That's less than 40 aircrafts but we have built more than 50 so the 3rd one is going to stand soon

So there is 2 squadrons of JF17, Peshawar and Kamra? That's less than 40 aircrafts but we have built more than 50 so the 3rd one is going to stand soon

Kab or kahan?

I been eagerly waiting for the third squadron well over a year, we get statements it will be raised but never happens.

I hope this 10 January is true for raising the third squadron, however i feel that most likely it will be 23rd of March.

Current induction rate of the THUNDER seems to be 1 squdron a year

ie JFT entered PAF 2010-2011 so my March 2013 YOU WILL; have 50+ Thunders in 3 sqds.

Your ACM tanvir GAVE AN INTERVIEW in AIR FORCES MONTHLY (2011)and he suggested that PAF would have 50 thunders by march 2013...

A man of his word....

On this basis and assuming PAF /CAC atre looking to improve to block 2 & block 3 PAF will obtain 150 THUNDERS by 2020 timeframe. especially if the upgrades are extensive and adding HIGH QUALITY technology like compsites, ram coating, AESA radars and new ew suites etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom