What's new

JF 17 Thunder with F22 Raptor

Good work black blood but just my opnion the thunder would have looked nicer with the grey schme never the less awsome pic. :)

if 1 raptor equals to 23 thunders then.....1 raptor can easily take out 23 jf-17s....as my brother saw raptor in dubai airshow 09...it is a awesome beast.....

its price tag is not that high if u will see its accuracy & maneuvours...with its stealthy features!!

obviously MKi will dominate..if u r comparing f-16 blk 15 with MKI.......but it will sure give a though time to u guyz as our pilots r flying it from decades!!!
but if u compare MKI with f-16c/d blk52......then i m having doubt about who is going to win!!!

if 1 raptor equals to 23 thunders then.....1 raptor can easily take out 23 jf-17s....as my brother saw raptor in dubai airshow 09...it is a awesome beast.....

its price tag is not that high if u will see its accuracy & maneuvours...with its stealthy features!!

sorry i disagree. raptor may be equal to 23 thunders in price tag but its just not possible that a single raptor take on 23 thunders in real fight.

u cannot imagine the power of raptor in these 350 million dollar...they have have put every best thing inside it!!!!

sorry i disagree. raptor may be equal to 23 thunders in price tag but its just not possible that a single raptor take on 23 thunders in real fight.
Yeah but its also on the Man driving the Ferrari, 20 JF17 can easily bring down one or two raptors in a dog fight (especially when Pakistani Pilots are flying it:azn:) :taz:
Gents...A single F-22 cannot take on 20 JF-17 in a single engagement because of weapons load limitation. The F-22 does not carry 20 missiles. But that is not how air-air combat works, that if there are 20 fighters in the air, they will all be able to gang up on a target at the same time, that will not happen because aircrafts, no matter what type, need room to maneuver.

F-15s and F-16s take on the F-22 in Air Force War Games - Fighter Pilot Training - Popular Mechanics
The F-22's manufacturer, Lockheed Martin, and the Air Force cite a 30:1 kill ratio between Raptors and their prey. That doesn't equate to one F-22 taking on dozens of enemies; the figure means that for every Raptor shot down, 30 opposing airplanes are expected to be killed. "The F-22 was not built to fight a fair fight," Brenton says.

"My F-16 is still a formidable weapons system in its own right. But it is not even in the same league as an F-22," Brenton says. "Technology keeps the F-22 a virtually undetectable and untouchable regime. It is fair to say that unless an F-22 driver makes a mistake, or has a critical system failure, I will always lose a fight against him. That is a good thing. As a nation, we want it this way. We also want him to be able to handle two, six or eight of us completely on his own."
The highlighted is significant, along with the kill ratio statistic of 30:1. If four F-16s are killed by one unseen F-22, then a few minutes later a few more F-16s are killed by their unseen F-22, if we grant that the F-22 has an unlimited missile load, why is it impossible that a single (unseen) F-22 can take on a dozen opponents? Keep in mind that other aspects of aircraft performance are independent of missile load. If an F-16 can pull 9g with two missiles, he certainly can pull the same 9g with no missiles. He must leave the area because he cannot shoot any more opponents.

So yes...One F-22 cannot take on 20+ JF-17s, but that is because the F-22 does not carry 20+ missiles to shoot at those 20+ JF-17s.

Last edited:
There is no single aircraft in this world that can match the F-22.

F-22 is an Uncontested Aerial Superority Aircraft.

BB it could have been the other way around. JF following Raptor. :P
BTW, Great job.

Folks we are not trying to compete F22 with thunder as there is no comparison .

Just Chilaxxx... its all part of high mark :cheesy::pakistan::usflag:

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom