What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you list the updates ???

details are not available, only information available in public domain are indicating about the Avionics upgrade & IFR; other are not known yet

details are not available, only information available in public domain are indicating about the Avionics upgrade & IFR; other are not known yet
Plus new weapons integration including BVRAAM and AshM being top of the list.and other PGMs too

I have seen WMD-7 Targeting Pod operational on PLAAF JH-7s during exercise in Russia.Don't know status in Pakistan

I was wondering aren't our "Senior learned" members giving away too much sensitive information on this national asset of ours just to counter some nutjob trolls?

So the thrust to weight ratio has been explained by vikasraman on PakDef

Thrust to weight = 1(thrust) : 1.1(weight) = 1/1.1 = ~0.912

Which consider normal takeoff weight of 9100kg should be equal to 8300 KGF thrust from the engine which basically matches perfectly with RD-93's advertised thrust.

Last edited:
I was wondering aren't our "Senior learned" members giving away too much sensitive information on this national asset of ours just to counter some nutjob trolls?

All the information is googleable. Plus there are a few things that were revealed by AFM/Air Combat publications.

All the information is googleable. Plus there are a few things that were revealed by AFM/Air Combat publications.
Sir i can quote multiple posts where people quote their inside sources or give links which a layman would never be able to find let alone interpret but respected members are explaining its working inside out.

Sir i can quote multiple posts where people quote their inside sources or give links which a layman would never be able to find let alone interpret but respected members are explaining its working inside out.

There were some incidents, but were taken care of. Nothing is revealed here that can otherwise not be known. JF-17 Brochure reveals everything itself. Don't know what super duper technology are you talking about?

JF-17 carrying double CM-400AKG
232336x8v3rvby5vy79z7w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom