What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its you who needs to read up on stuff TT. RWR and MAWS are components of EW system, not ECM. If you don't understand the difference between EW and ECM, you probably need to ask yourself whether you deserve that TT tag..

Most intelligent people who have read or know even the slightest about combat aircraft will tell you that the Electronic Warfare (EW) systems on an aircraft comprise three sub categories which includes electronic support measures, electronic counter measures and electronic attack measures.
Considering that you tried to show some false knowledge in this regard I am convinced you are only here to troll and hence are banned from the thread.

@Shadow_Hunter

Proof again?

Its you who needs to read up on stuff TT. RWR and MAWS are components of EW system, not ECM. If you don't understand the difference between EW and ECM, you probably need to ask yourself whether you deserve that TT tag.

so what did i say mate? Did i call an ECM as EW?? I mean seriously man, read again, get real. EW is a whole system, a lone internal ecm jammer is useless so no point in singling out the jammer alone.

Thats why LCA never crashed till now while JF17 did. Anyways the discussion was whether JF17 has FADEC or not, and as I said, it doesn't.
I did know it. I am only trying to educate people like you who said my claims are wrong.

So having a FADEC is crucial did you read my post? Do you know your beloved Mig-29 with rd-33, Mirage 2000 with Snecma m-53 DO NOT have FADEC?? retire them ASAP or they might crash :rofl:

Is that an acceptance of your inability to give a proof of internal jammer? understood.

I suggest you read your posts, again, and again, you will laugh at them yourself. Thats how silly you have been so far in this thread :D

You had a bad day at office? Your so called points are worthy of a trash can. At least make some sense next time you troll.

jf17 crashed because it is in service, it flies daily and has been tested vigorously. Where is your indigenous effort? :P

rest of your post is not worthy of my time :)

Its 0.5 generation ahead of JF17. happy?

Israel. But that won't stop it from launching HOB missiles.

JF17 doesn't have it. It carries KB3000 jammer pod instead. Based on Najam Khan's book. Whats your source to prove that it has internal ECM.

Of course it matters. Lack of digital FBW means lack of instability in those two axes, means lesser maneuverability. And you claim to be a aeronautical engineer.

More redundancy is always better. Its basic stuff.

Yes, this is our imported engine from USA, just like your engine is imported from Russia. RD93 has DEEC. If you contest it why don't you give a source for it.

So pod isn't required for A2A missions? Where will you carry your KB3000 jammer.

Why don't you do it for once instead of showing your ignorance?

Well, these were basic knowledge questions for me. I do not want to educate you in every part but FBW has nothing to do with agility. Where F16 had FBW the mig29 could do the same without it. FBW makes unstable plane controllable and translates pilot input to control of the plane. more redundancy means more failsafes. Doesn't make it better. For the rest... Well, I sat in it. I know what is in it. And you probably have no idea cause you write things that do not make sense. Ignorance? Not really. Tired of fake posters...

Who can read and debrief on what this page is saying? 外媒称中国向东南亚出售先进电子干扰系统_新闻中心_新浪网

Online translations reads
According to what is believed that the most electronic warfare equipment of liberation air force are develop and manufacture by this country, already the confirmed equipment has the China National Electronics Import-Export Corporation (ceiec) GT-1 resistance delivery system and northeast electronics technology research institute (neiet) SE-2 infrared MAWE and TM series laser warning device and Southeast Asia China electronic installation Research institute (scriee) the KJ8602/KJ8602A radar warning receiver of 2-18 gigacycles per second wave band and KG300G electronic jamming pod of 6.5-40 gigacycles per second wave band. And, SE-2 MAWE was installed on the FC-1 fighter aircraft of liberation air force; Moreover, some reliable information originated also many times mentioned named RKL-800 fast jet aircraft radar jammer, as well as other was called GT-4 and RKZ-404E resistance delivery system. ... .... In addition, China and Pakistan jointly are currently producing the FC-1 fighter aircraft, moreover in the Chinese aviation electronics that the fighter aircraft of initial production provides perhaps contains to have the electronic warfare to install.

mockup of jf-17 in Beijing museum

13590844.jpg

Well, these were basic knowledge questions for me. I do not want to educate you in every part but FBW has nothing to do with agility. Where F16 had FBW the mig29 could do the same without it. FBW makes unstable plane controllable and translates pilot input to control of the plane. more redundancy means more failsafes. Doesn't make it better. For the rest... Well, I sat in it. I know what is in it. And you probably have no idea cause you write things that do not make sense. Ignorance? Not really. Tired of fake posters...

Please report them ASAP instead of engaging them.

Please report them ASAP instead of engaging them.

@Oscar, Internet unfortunately makes us less transparent so since certain group is much bigger in numbers we can skip the thoughts of being without them. One has certain limitations in countering. I am not fond of releasing info that can endanger our nation. So one can only ask them basic knowledge questions and get their real background.

Look, Everyone knows that JF17 had already huge number of radar signatures in its library. It has a pod that is pretty powerful and filled with electronics the USA is not happy with it. This is not secret info. If someone tells here that JF17 has no ECM... What can I say. I am filled with joy that they are only in this dumb league of VVIP/arrogance level. But it is up to the mod team to erase them. If i see personal defaming. I can give them negative rating. It is not that I get joy out of it and they return with another western name and start doing the same... After being almost 30 years on the www I am immune for the fantasy that we can control it. Let us move on.

@Oscar, Internet unfortunately makes us less transparent so since certain group is much bigger in numbers we can skip the thoughts of being without them. One has certain limitations in countering. I am not fond of releasing info that can endanger our nation. So one can only ask them basic knowledge questions and get their real background.

Look, Everyone knows that JF17 had already huge number of radar signatures in its library. It has a pod that is pretty powerful and filled with electronics the USA is not happy with it. This is not secret info. If someone tells here that JF17 has no ECM... What can I say. I am filled with joy that they are only in this dumb league of VVIP/arrogance level. But it is up to the mod team to erase them. If i see personal defaming. I can give them negative rating. It is not that I get joy out of it and they return with another western name and start doing the same... After being almost 30 years on the www I am immune for the fantasy that we can control it. Let us move on.

Regardless, it is better to let disinformation stay on the JF-17 regarding its true capabilities rather than revealing more than we should as happens with certain members and the usual(rather dangerous) chacha mama connections.
As for the trolls, it is best to recognize and not engage them in their pointless dragging debates and instead report them and let us deal with it.

http://www.hrvatski-vojnik.hr/hrvatski-vojnik/3442011/jf17.asp
The system for electronic warfare

Bomb LS-6
For operations in scenarios where the only threat is not only small arms, JF-17 is equipped with a modern system of electronic warfare. It is an integrated system that, according to available information, not of Chinese origin. It consists of a central control unit and four major subsystems: radar detector irradiation (RWR), the detector approaching missiles (maws), launchers, IR / DR baits and subsystems for electronic jamming. "It is an avid hunter plane so it is understandable to be obstructionist still have to carry the drop tanks," said Brigadier Ahsan. Will it be Chinese KG-300G, which has repeatedly (Farnborough and Zhuhai) is shown with JF-17 is not yet known.

http://www.strategycenter.net/docLib/20120207_ChinaNewTacFight_Fisher_020712.pdf
FC-1 fin mounted internal jammer.JPG

China-Pakistan JF-17 Fighter Slated for Block-2 Upgrades | Aviation International News
Block 2 Enhanced EW.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom