What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block-II - A Beast in making.

think this is saying KJL7 can see 5m2 targets at 130km don't know if this is V1 or V2
V1

please update about the speed of JF17 wid after burner..........I m only worried about the slow 1.6 mac speed and comparitively slow climb rate which could challenge the utility of aircraft.......how can JF17 maneuverable and agile wid the such specs of speed and climb rate????
Bro done some reading before posting. Check video of Paris Air Show rehearsals. Your question about maneuverability was answered many a times. Just check JF17 section.

JF-17 I am going to disliking it with time, I mean there's no improvements in engine capability as engine is the main thing of any fighter.

JF-17 engine sucks ... Tell me if there are any progress in this line ?

for 15-17 million USD an example, find me a better fighter with such a quality weapons package. let me help you the answer is no

yes we need a better engine but rd-93b is no bad at all.

yes we need a better radar (read AESA) but kLJ7V2 is really good. think about it, are we not using APG69V9 on F-16 NLU and blk52+

till AESA proliferate across the region we are good and in parallel PAC/PAF are working on AESA radar that should be ready by blk3. beside having AESA is a good thing (better processing, higher target acquisition) but current radars like KLJ7V2 and APG69V9 are not any bad.

JF-17 is the best thing money an buy for PAF. it is better than any fighters except F-16 blk52 and MLU that PAF flies. and it is not inferior to F-16 that PAF operates.

guys if u think i am false flagger just read my earlier post
ps
Feel proud to be a Pakistani. IF they are calling you False flagger it doesn't mean that you are ACTUALLY a false flagger. let them say what they wan't to say.
And Welcome to PDF

JF-17 I am going to disliking it with time, I mean there's no improvements in engine capability as engine is the main thing of any fighter.

Ok . We are improving/changing Engine "JUST" for you in next two hours.
Tell me which engine you wan't to use in your JF ? we will manage that for you in 2 hours PROMISE .. !!

Brother !
you are talking about an Aircraft engine. Not some Honda 70 bike engine. Even that will take a whole day.
Every platform need time. The Aircraft "F-16" which are WE keeping in mind for a comparison is a 41 years old Platform .
Every technology need time for improvements and Sorry . it will not take a year. You will have to wait for some LONG time.

There is nothing about JF-17 than a false sooth for "patriotism"...!
like it or not.jpeg

For me radar should be best it has maximum range and 6 targets it should track at once and fire at once and forget is important

Hi,

In today's fighter aircraft---once the power of the engine crosses minimum threshold----the rest does mean a lot----. It is all about the electronics package and your bvr missiles---AA or AShM.

Speed is not going to offer much to this aircraft.

All jet engines suck................air btw what do you know about jet engines and what is it that you dislike about this particular engine? and to help me understand (where you are coming from) which car/motor cycle do you drive?

How will the JF-17 Block II compare with the Su-30MKI?
not well
except for having a bigger radar cross section
su-30mki beats jf-17 block ii in every aspect
speed
maneuverability(climb rate
turning rate)
carrying capacity
sensors
range
thrust to weight ratio
but then again it will all come down to the pilot
if both pilots are evenly matched su-30 will most likely win