What's new

JF-17 & Super Mashak for Nigeria

And if they don't like it, then they would demand their money back.
No my friend, things don't work that way in the defence sector, no military acquires samples to taste.
Nigeria has already had a good look at the JF-17 in Pakistan.
Actually that happens. Buying a small amount to see if that fighter jets meet the requirements of the certain Air Force.

Nigeria%2Binterested%2Bin%2Bbuying%2B1%2Bor%2B2%2Bsquadrons%2Bof%2Bthe%2BJF-17%2BThunder%2Bfighter%2Baircraft%2B%2B1.jpg

sIBN8Zr.jpg

jf-17-44-large.jpg

6tN5pe7.gif

1102084129-1.jpg

uae-3.jpg

I lost the link where ex Nigeria leaders thanked foreign friends(China,Pakistan and a third country) for providing weapons which helped retake territory from Bokoharam

I lost the link where ex Nigeria leaders thanked foreign friends(China,Pakistan and a third country) for providing weapons which helped retake territory from Bokoharam

“When it comes to the partnership, we want to thank the nations of Pakistan, Ukraine and South Africa – we got huge expendables from them- that changed the entire situation in the north east. We want to thank them and we really appreciate the partnership,” he said.

Air Force boss explains why it took Nigerian military five years to overcome Boko Haram - DailyPost Nigeria

And if they don't like it, then they would demand their money back.
No my friend, things don't work that way in the defence sector, no military acquires samples to taste.
Nigeria has already had a good look at the JF-17 in Pakistan.

First 3 is mostly for evaluation and if they like it, they might make orders for more.

I wonder if IAF is also buying MRCA fighters as evaluation samples...

Posting a year old news, it's called grasping the straws.

29 DECEMBER 2014
This Day (Lagos)
Nigeria: Saudi Arabia Refuses to Grant Flight Permit for Nigerian Arms Procured From Pakistan

See the date difference.

Pakistan assists Nigeria with ammunition, aircraft maintenance in war against insurgency.
DECEMBER 16, 2015 BY AGENCIES

Grasping straws and a whole lot of terribly sour grapes.

Well good job this JF-17 will bring
inshallah.jpg

According to the author.

POINTS TO PONDER

* This startup haul of JF17 Block 2 jets is almost certainly a precursor to the main haul of JF17 Block 3

billions off dollars to Pakistan
Realistically speaking, Pakistan will never profit a $1 billion by exporting it.

Realistically speaking, Pakistan will never profit a $1 billion by exporting it.
Pakistan will earn the trust, as a saller make first trust if yu got that, next if yu are going to sale junk they will buy that.

So

20 Air crafts for Sri Lanka including 10 Jf17.
13 Air Crafts for Nigeria including 3 Jf17 with option of more.

I knew that among four confirmed order one was of Sri Lanka and One was of Nigeria.

Many countries are waiting for Twin Seater aka Jf17b. Once it will be out many new orders will follow. Also countries like Egypt, Turkey are interested in Block 3. So the real Thing is yet to come :) .................. Imagine Jf17 Blk3 flying in Turkish and Egyptian paint job with Enigma of their air forces..... :) ......... Its matter of pride for us

Well, if Turkey is also looking for it then it really has to be an awesome jet,.. Turkey has $$$ and they know the importance of cutting edge techs, so if they r also interested in this jet, well, all we can is to be proud of..

@Windjammer you are wasting your time on Indian Troll bro .. just leave them ..

and as for the OP , JF-17 is advancing towards becoming a potent fighter and backbone for not just PAF but other countries who can not afford a Expensive Fighter ...
we must not lose the hope .. Inshallah the Delivery will start soon

Back
Top Bottom