What's new

JF-17 is now Battle Tested (Air to Air & Air to Ground)

Guys as from the previous videos it,s almost certain that abhi nandan the captured pilot is a pilot of SU30 which the IAF most advanced fighter jet.And apparently the wreckage which fell on the indian side of SU30 and that,s why the indian media is just showing that one jet is down.Because they cannot take the embarrassment that out home made thunder they used to criticize a lot downed that most advanced jet.Now what the indian members here have to say about our JF17(junk fighter 17)which shot down their MKI?? :lol: Guys it,s always the man behind the trigger and imagine the damage they are capable of causing in full war and Su30 won,t do much good it looks like. And please tell me any real operational success history of your tejas and your recent export orders like we are exporting JF17?:agree:
Pakistani members your thoughts?
I am also certain there was a advanced jet involved in this operation by india, why would they send a formation of merely two migs,?? makes no sense by far.. mig was covered by a big boy that went down the history...

What PAF did to IAF is the same thing that kids do to other kids, they run into others kid alley, provoke them, retrun back to their own alley, wait for others to come in following.. and beat the shit out of intruders! What you say?

All excitement aside, the one fell in Pakistan is single engine jet. Most likely mig-21. I am not sure what fell in IOK.

Can our any able friend here share the pic of shotdown su30 pic /video and explain it ???not asking for convincing our indian friends as my experience along with Modi they all passed the stage where brain can give and understand reason thanx to their media.Just for our that moment of pride.After May 1998 but that time i think we shot down Mig's but su 30 ????simply wow

Guys as from the previous videos it,s almost certain that abhi nandan the captured pilot is a pilot of SU30 which the IAF most advanced fighter jet.And apparently the wreckage which fell on the indian side of SU30 and that,s why the indian media is just showing that one jet is down.Because they cannot take the embarrassment that out home made thunder they used to criticize a lot downed that most advanced jet.Now what the indian members here have to say about our JF17(junk fighter 17)which shot down their MKI?? :lol: Guys it,s always the man behind the trigger and imagine the damage they are capable of causing in full war and Su30 won,t do much good it looks like. And please tell me any real operational success history of your tejas and your recent export orders like we are exporting JF17?:agree:
Pakistani members your thoughts?

I also have the same views. And the morale of IAF is down only because of the fact that their ACE fighter jet is downed, that too by JF17 Thunder. And i believe that it was giving cover to Mig21 whose pilot lost his life after getting beating by the mod and about whom we have changed our stance about his capture.

121.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom