What's new

JF-17 is now Battle Tested (Air to Air & Air to Ground)

Expression of solidarity and support from different countries for Pakistan on youtube comments onthe day JF-17 became battle tested

View attachment 545548

@Irfan Baloch

Young man---what the muslim world is going thru right now---the citizens are feeling little hope---too much worries and depression in certain regions---wars---death and destruction all around.

When India struck---they were concerned----but when pakistan struck back---they were elated---they were jubiliant---they were excited---and that showed in their emotions---.

That is why I have been saying this for so many days---pak military consortium should have struck the hardest on the first incoming flight of aircrafts at Balakot and towards punjab---. They should have destroyed the submarine in pak waters---.

Out of the 50 odd aircraft coming in---if they would have downed between 15 to 20 aircraft---that would have decimated the indian strike force---shattered their cockiness and smashed their egos.

The muslim world would have been better off---looking at the ray of lightning thunder and storm arising from pakistan---.

And as @Khafee mentioned about two muslim nations ready to assist---their assistance accepted asap and immediate---because VISUALS of power projection were a must---VISUALS of a brotherly states fighter aircraft aligned standing on the tarmac would have sent out the most powerful message to he world and desperate muslims world wide---.

And again pak military failed in understanding the significance and importance of that event---because once they deployed their assets with yours---there was no turning back the clock---the most feared event in the world would have happened---.

This would have been a once in a lifetime event---where the air forces of two muslim nations would have stood sid eby side on pakistani airfields standing as one---giving a message to the enemy---and more so message to the coming muslim generations.

@Khafee --- would it not have been fascinating for your and my grand kids to see the fighter aircraft of three nations parked at the tarmac---there to assist each other in moments of duress---.

I cannot believe that historical moment was blown away by the pakistani military---. There is a limit to pride and arrogance regarding your performance---.

Sometimes the help accepted from a 'supposed' weaker partner results in an amazingly strong gesture---it is in the trenches---when you stand shoulder to shoulder with your brethren from a different nation facing an enemy and when the blood runs down of each partner in the battle---that is where eternal bonds of loyalty are created---.

@NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM --- .

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch

Young man---what the muslim world is going thru right now---the citizens are feeling little hope---too much worries and depression in certain regions---wars---death and destruction all around.

When India struck---they were concerned----but when pakistan struck back---they were elated---they were jubiliant---they were excited---and that showed in their emotions---.

That is why I have been saying this for so many days---pak military consortium should have struck the hardest on the first incoming flight of aircrafts at Balakot and towards punjab---. They should have destroyed the submarine in pak waters---.

Out of the 50 odd aircraft coming in---if they would have downed between 15 to 20 aircraft---that would have decimated the indian strike force---shattered their cockiness and smashed their egos.

The muslim world would have been better off---looking at the ray of lightning thunder and storm arising from pakistan---.

And as @Khafee mentioned about two muslim nations ready to assist---their assistance accepted asap and immediate---because VISUALS of power projection were a must---VISUALS of a brotherly states fighter aircraft aligned standing on the tarmac would have sent out the most powerful message to he world and desperate muslims world wide---.

And again pak military failed in understanding the significance and importance of that event---because once they deployed their assets with yours---there was no turning back the clock---the most feared event in the world would have happened---.

This would have been a once in a lifetime event---where the air forces of two muslim nations would have stood sid eby side on pakistani airfields standing as one---giving a message to the enemy---and more so message to the coming muslim generations.

@Khafee --- would it not have been fascinating for your and my grand kids to see the fighter aircraft of three nations parked at the tarmac---there to assist each other in moments of duress---.

I cannot believe that historical moment was blown away by the pakistani military---. There is a limit to pride and arrogance regarding your performance---.

Sometimes the help accepted from a 'supposed' weaker partner results in an amazingly strong gesture---it is in the trenches---when you stand shoulder to shoulder with your brethren from a different nation facing an enemy and when the blood runs down of each partner in the battle---that is where eternal bonds of loyalty are created---.

@NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM --- am I living in a dreamland sir---.
agreed there
when opportunity presents itself with its legs open .. dont wait for a moment and go right in

@Irfan Baloch

@NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM --- am I living in a dreamland sir---.
So basically what u are saying is that we should have compromised our national security to make the muslim world jubliant?, we didnt become the strongest conventional and nuclear power in the muslim world by bieng stupid, it was a rough journey riddled with the blood of martyrs, the scars of sacrifice still etched on the body of this blessed nation. The important thing is that we walked alone on this thorny path, alone as ever, outnumbered like the warriors of badr, extraordinary tales of resiliance and persistence faced with overwhelming odds.

We are not driven by emotion nor is the blood of Pakistanis so cheap that it be spilled so that an Arab sitting besides his pool in his gold slippers could feel good at how the muslims have spanked the mushriks in an age when defeat and humiliation has become the norm in the Islamic world.

Now that we have got foolish romanticism out of the way, lets get to real facts, we do not have the reserves to fight a large scale conventional war, evidence has revealed that some 3rd parties were involved in pushing India ahead, Indians bieng there usual chankya self are not so easy to ignite but had we sunk thier sub or delivered a reaction too extreme then they wouldve been forced to go all in. The lack of capital on our side to fight a large conflict wouldve resulted in catastrophic consequences for Pakistan no matter how capable our Airforce or Military might be, they cannot fight without supplies which is exactly what happened in 71.

We avoided this conflict just as Prophet(pbuh) didnt march on Mecca despite bieng attacked 3 times in Medina. He(pbuh) only did so when victory was certain. We have been cocky in the past with opps likes Gibaraltor and kargil where we went in half cocked. The state has learned from these mistakes and has smartened up.

The response of PAF was cold, calculated and more extreme than the Indian initial agression, but it was not extreme to the extent that India wouldve been forced to continue this conflict. We exposed and humiliated them infront of the entire world. This was played to perfection by our side for a change, an indication that these past 15 yrs of war on terror were a blessing in disguise and have lead our state to grow those silver hair of wisdom, the state of Pakistan is no longer the hot blooded young man but a wise old man that has seen one too many young men ( who believed they were invincible) meet there ends before time.

As i said some one was pushing the Indians, the Indians were smart enough to take the beating and back off.

This conflict panned out for us just as the structures of Michelangelo panned out for him, Perfecto.

Last edited:
So basically what u are saying is that we should have compromised our national security to make the muslim world jubliant?, we didnt become the strongest conventional and nuclear power in the muslim world by bieng stupid, it was a rough journey riddled with the blood of martyrs, the scars of sacrifice still etched on the body of this blessed nation. The important thing is that we walked alone on this thorny path, alone as ever, outnumbered like the warriors of badr, extraordinary tales of resiliance and persistence faced with overwhelming odds.

We are not driven by emotion nor is the blood of Pakistanis so cheap that it be spilled so that an Arab sitting besides his pool in his gold slippers could feel good at how the muslims have spanked the mushriks in an age when defeat and humiliation has become the norm in the Islamic world.

Now that we have got foolish romanticism out of the way, lets get to real facts, we do not have the reserves to fight a large scale conventional war, evidence has revealed that some 3rd parties were involved in pushing India ahead, Indians bieng there usual chankya self are not so easy to ignite but had we sunk thier sub or delivered a reaction too extreme then they wouldve been forced to go all in. The lack of capital on our side to fight a large conflict wouldve resulted in catastrophic consequences for Pakistan no matter how capable our Airforce or Military might be, they cannot fight without supplies which is exactly what happened in 71.

We avoided this conflict just as Prophet(pbuh) didnt march on Mecca despite bieng attacked 3 times in Medina. He(pbuh) only did so when victory was certain. We have been cocky in the past with opps likes Gibaraltor and kargil where we went in half cocked. The state has learned from these mistakes and has smartened up.

The response of PAF was cold, calculated and more extreme than the Indian initial agression, but it was not extreme to the extent that India wouldve been forced to continue this conflict. We exposed and humiliated them infront of the entire world. This was played to perfection by our side for a change, an indication that these past 15 yrs of war on terror were a blessing in disguise and have lead our state to grow those silver hair of wisdom, the state of Pakistan is no longer the hot blooded young man but a wise old man that has seen one too many young men ( who believed they were invincible) meet there ends before time.

As i said some one was pushing the Indians, the Indians were smart enough to take the beating and back off.

This conflict panned out for us just as the structures of Michelangelo panned out for him, Perfecto.

@Awan68 More troublesome for me not only his post but likes and even positive ratings he got

Brothers, you are right but I have read that a country, an Arab country, helped us financially for the nukes. (H.Khan if I’m not mistaken from sister forum pakdef and maybe you can still find the discussion about it there)
If we ate grass, it seems the grass was green.
If à liked his post, it’s because who is not dreaming for this day when we will be united ? At least it could have given them the lesson : hard work always pay.

But I’m currently a little bit confused because on one side I know our response was well calibrate, but on the other side I wanted that our response been more severe that what it was. And you could stick on it any reason you want, be it a Ray if hope for ummah, or the selfish pride, etc. You know it’s very very difficult.

Last edited:
This guy Mastaan keeps on piling horseshit, he indicates that brotherly muslim countries wouldve provided aircraft when most of the brotherly muslim countries have american and european aircraft that are closely monitored by the powers that be and no way in hell those aircraft would ever be permitted to be moved here to be used against a strategic ally of the united states aka India. I knew him to be dellusional but now he has gone full luny. The only source of aircraft for us would be China and China alone and that is exactly why our strattegic planners have very efficiently moved Pakistan into the Chinese sphere of influence. Guys our boys know what they are doing, they just shamed an airforce with a 3:1 and tech superiority over us. Dont let this car salesman from the US who basically thinks no one but goras are smart because he watched too many hollywood movies, tell u that ur armed forces are not up to the mark. They have proven again and again to be not only above the mark but well beyond it, in some domains we have actually invented the mark for others to follow i.e intelligence, counter insurgency and counter terror opps.

Brothers, you are right but I have read that a country, an Arab country, helped us financially for the nukes. (H.Harris from sister forum pakdef and maybe you can still find the discussion about it there)
If we ate grass, it seems the grass was green.
If à liked his post, it’s because who is not dreaming for this day when we will be united ? At least it could have given them the lesson : hard work always pay.

But I’m currently a little bit confused because on one side I know our response was well calibrate, but on the other side I wanted that our response been more severe that what it was. And you could stick on it any reason you want, be it a Ray if hope for ummah, or the selfish pride, etc. You know it’s very very difficult.
Would u rather a war started? Are we in any position to fight a full blown war? Our response was as extreme as it could've been. India only dropped some bombs on trees nowhere near any military installations in reply we went in and dropped bombs near thier HQ with supposedly there high command inside it and to top it all we shot down two of thier planes. Dont let the diplomatic slippery of DGISPR fool u, we didnt shoot them for crossing the LOC, we planned to shoot them down from the start. This was all meticuloulsy planned and exeuted, the trap was set and as Caesar said " The Die was Cast". As an added bonus we caught there pilot and parraded him infront of the whole world adding insult to injury. This was a Supernova, a rare event....cherish this victory and dont let this egoistic old man spoil it for u with his ramblings.

Last edited:
This guy Mastaan keeps on piling horseshit, he indicates that brotherly muslim countries wouldve provided aircraft when most of the brotherly muslim countries have american and european aircraft that are closely monitored by the powers that be and no way in hell those aircraft would ever be permitted to be moved here to be used against a strategic ally of the united states aka India. I knew him to be dellusional but now he has gone full luny. The only source of aircraft for us would be China and China alone and that is exactly why our strattegic planners have very efficiently moved Pakistan into the Chinese sphere of influence. Guys our boys know what they are doing, they just shamed an airforce with a 3:1 and tech superiority over us. Dont let this car salesman from the US who basically thinks no one but goras are smart because he watched too many hollywood movies, tell u that ur armed forces are not up to the mark. They have proven again and again to be not only above the mark but well beyond it, in some domains we have actually invented the mark for others to follow i.e intelligence, counter insurgency and counter terror opps.

Would u rather a war started? Are we in any position to fight a full blown war? Our response was as extreme as it could've been. India only dropped some bombs on trees nowhere near any military installations in reply we went in and dropped bombs near thier HQ with supposedly there high command inside it and to top it all we shot down two of thier planes. Dont let the diplomatic slippery of DGISPR fool u, we didnt shoot them for crossing the LOC, we planned to shoot them down from the start. This was all meticuloulsy planned and exeuted, the trap was set and as Caesar said " The Die was Cast". As an added bonus we caught there pilot and parraded him infront of the whole world adding insult to injury.

That’s why I said “I know our answer was well calibrate” but for mysterious and unknown reason my heart wanted we crushed them then they would lost the jazba to attack us again for several decades.

Maybe the mysterious and unknown reasons are the ghoosa mixed with pride or anything else ?

That’s why I said “I know our answer was well calibrate” but for mysterious reason my heart wanted we crushed then then they would lost the jazba to attack us again for several decades.
They didnt have any jazba to begin with, someone pushed them, someone gave the go ahead after our retaliation India got the cold feet in my analysis, not that certain someone. Ofcourse we all want to crush these monkeys but patience, planning and the right time to strike are the basic ingredients of a military victory. This was not the right time to go all in.

They didnt have any jazba to begin with, someone pushed them, someone gave the go ahead after our retaliation India got the cold feet in my analysis, not that certain someone. Ofcourse we all want to crush these monkeys but patience, planning and the right time to strike are the basic ingredients of a military victory. This was not the right time to go all in.
Now, they're arguing and quarreling one another to he death....

100 percent success rate. A to A or A to G. Mission accomplish and back on base.
Your take please . No F16 took part this strike mission. 2 kills in interceptor role and bomber role.
All six ground target hit. Precision strike without any collateral damage.
Most important, its Block 2.
Block 3 in production line.
Block 4 blueprint is ready.
Who told you BLOCK 4 Blueprint is ready ???

one of the most frequent Indian criticism is that its a Chinese Plane that even China is not Inducting.

I wonder what was the role of Tejas in this whole episode
I mean destroying trees or confronting PAF?

where was last time Tejas seen?

@Windjammer @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER
The same question to Indian
The Brahmose is Russian missile but Russia is no inducting it Why?

A brilliant post. Thank you for this one. We have indeed learnt the art of the smack rather than a full blooded chop. Just enough to make the adversary back off and walk. We have shown poise and grace by returning their pilot with due respect to his stature. Over all brilliantly played out.
A

Back
Top Bottom