What's new

JF-17 C Arrives To Participate In Dubai Airshow!

We should have displayed the Block 3 with Dual Racks. I also wonder why we are showcasing already integrated PL-10 or PL 15s in there. I'll content with static display of the dual rack, and PL-10 ad PL-15.

Wg Cdr Sibtain Akhtar (Tamgha-e-Basalat), Hero of Swift Retort who struck Indian Garrisons on 27th Feb, 2019 is also at Dubai Air Show 2023 as part of the JF-17 Thunder Demo Team.

20231113_121659.jpg

Was due to political and economic considerations.

Musharraf started his little vacation to Kargil without informing PAF. And PAF had no BVR.

Yahya Khan arbitrarily ordered an assault on Jaisalmer without asking for air support. Not only did this fail, but the fact that 18th div had to be reinforced with elements of 33 div meant that the opportunity to push towards Ludhiana was lost.
And Yahya Khan was made the chief after this debacle...why do they all fail up?

Wg Cdr Sibtain Akhtar (Tamgha-e-Basalat), Hero of Swift Retort who struck Indian Garrisons on 27th Feb, 2019 is also at Dubai Air Show 2023 as part of the JF-17 Thunder Demo Team.

View attachment 1011686
Met him earlier today...

View attachment 1010253

JF-17 Display is scheduled for 15.50 local time.
Ha ha ha ha...

I took this pic.

Wait..., who did I send it to (on whatsapp)?

I took some photos & videos today, but was extremely tired to upload 'em all.

Last edited:
Was due to political and economic considerations.

Musharraf started his little vacation to Kargil without informing PAF. And PAF had no BVR.

Yahya Khan arbitrarily ordered an assault on Jaisalmer without asking for air support. Not only did this fail, but the fact that 18th div had to be reinforced with elements of 33 div meant that the opportunity to push towards Ludhiana was lost.
Hi,

So what if the army started the incursion---war happened---the Paf air chief had NO AUTHORITY to stand back---. It is a TREASON OFFENCE---.

Air force is sub servient to the army on the ground attack targets and any attack on army personal in action---. It has to obey their orders to the best of their abilities---.

So I take that now its confirmed that JF-17 block 3 can carry dual rack for 4 (total) SD-10's right ?

Back
Top Bottom