What's new

JF-17 Book

d-fence

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi all, I've made up my mind to insh'Allah (God Willing) come up with a book on the JF-17. A book that someone who loves the plane would love, with cool pictures, the best known data, program development, and perhaps interviews.

So, since I'm rather new at this (creating and publishing an aviation related book), I really could use some advice and help on how to organize it, what to put, the do's and don't's. So please do stop by and share with me your thoughts and opinions.

Use this as cover pic...lolz

YxX0y.jpg

no, not as in manual, as in book. Check out Amazon and some popular fighter names, you'll get the idea.

No, I don't have a lot of info, it'll probably have more pictures to compensate. A hard cover coffee-table type book.

It would be nice if you would introduce yourself to members here and tell us more about your profession/background and why you chose to write a book on Jf-17?

All the best.

Hi all, I've made up my mind to insh'Allah (God Willing) come up with a book on the JF-17. A book that someone who loves the plane would love, with cool pictures, the best known data, program development, and perhaps interviews.

So, since I'm rather new at this (creating and publishing an aviation related book), I really could use some advice and help on how to organize it, what to put, the do's and don't's. So please do stop by and share with me your thoughts and opinions.

there is already one though ---- written by Najam khan! --- true master piece!
but we'll appreciate your efforts!

there is already one though ---- written by Najam khan! --- true master piece!
but we'll appreciate your efforts!

Thanks or the info, I didn't realize it was a hard cover book. Is it available for purchase?

good luck to you and your project.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom