What's new

Jews Control USA

tumblr_lsb1nfyROL1qaks2yo1_500-320x180.jpg

If Jews control US than they also control Iran regime and Afghan regime and Iraq regime and Syria regime.

Where have you been? :)

My Dad and Grandmother passed away within a very short time of one another and I become a bit depressed. Basically retreated from life for a while. it's good to see you again :) I thought of you and and prayed for your Mom last summer when the whole thing in Gaza went down.

I remembered you telling me she lived there. My bad if I remembered wrong.

Last edited:
I want to congratulate PDF for being so racist and bigoted. (sarcasm)

got to hand it to the Jews they are a small % but they do run the show

My Dad and Grandmother passed away within a very short time of one another and I become a bit depressed. Basically retreated from life for a while. it's good to see you again :) I thought of you and and prayed for your Mom last summer when the whole thing in Gaza went down.

I am sorry about your dad and granny. (I know this should have been rather a private message but I am not able to do that).

A kid probably created that picture on paint. Lot's of such pics created by idiots floating around the internet. A major one is the one with hitler saying " I could have killed all jews blah blah blah" and morons like the OP actually believe them

Strange; I mean that whenever someone starts a discussion like this, it is bound that someone will mention the Rothschilds and the conspiracy theory surrounding them...

"The Israeli Army of America has invaded Iraq", that or words to that effect were uttered by the Israeli Perm Rep to UN when USA invaded Iraq. Was removed from the media after initial reporting. Also widely claimed by Zionists that they were avenging the destruction of Jerusalem and massacre of Jews in Babylon by Nebuchandnezar.

The guy right under you is Chinese. :pop:

Most people who believe this come from White American/European background. They have their own large online forum as well. :-)

Not surprised that it was the Moooooooslems for you. :partay:

How do you know he is Chinese? Just because he say pro China thing and have a chinese flag under his name does not mean he is Chinese. Lol

Go out to your nearest Chinatown and ask them how much they care about Israel or Palestine? Do uou really expect most of them say like the "Chinese " PDF member you refer to?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom