What's new

Jew shouting 'Allahu Akbar' shot dead by Police in Jerusalem.

WarMonger

BANNED
Reaction score
Guard shoots Jew dead at Jerusalem's Western Wall: Police.
Published on Jun 21, 2013
1:28 PM

JERUSALEM (AFP) - An Israeli security guard shot dead a Jewish visitor at Jerusalem's Western Wall, Judaism's holiest site, on Friday, mistaking him for a Palestinian militant, police said.

"He for some reason shouted 'Allahu Akbar'," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP.

"A security guard drew his weapon and fired several shots at the suspect... He died from his wounds a few moments ago."

Guard shoots Jew dead at Jerusalem's Western Wall: Police

"He for some reason shouted 'Allahu Akbar'," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP.

"A security guard drew his weapon and fired several shots at the suspect... He died from his wounds a few moments ago."
Oh crap! That sucks! :no:

Guard shoots Jew dead at Jerusalem's Western Wall: Police.
Published on Jun 21, 2013
1:28 PM

JERUSALEM (AFP) - An Israeli security guard shot dead a Jewish visitor at Jerusalem's Western Wall, Judaism's holiest site, on Friday, mistaking him for a Palestinian militant, police said.

Guard shoots Jew dead at Jerusalem's Western Wall: Police

so just because he shouted 'Allah hu Akbar' he was killed ? :blink:

Beware. It just shows that those two innocent Allah praising words are connected to terrorism. Who is responsible?

I would suggest dont say those words in a holy place of different religion; or else you will be considered a terrorist and be killed.

so just because he shouted 'Allah hu Akbar' he was killed ? :blink:

Just because actor (The character) shouted "Allah-hu-Akbar", Kamal Hassan movie was banned in most part of India... :astagh:
@Topic: mistaken identity..

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware. It just shows that those two innocent Allah praising words are connected to terrorism. Who is responsible?

I would suggest dont say those words in a holy place of different religion; or else you will be considered a terrorist and be killed.

I don't know if you know or not but its not just a Jewish holy place its also holy for Muslims and i thought it was innocent until proven guilty not innocent until uttering a few arabic words. He could be a Jew or a Muslim doesn't matter he should not have been shot just because he shouted Allahu Akbar or anything. And again there won't be a short list of other terrorist organizations that had nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and still their religion didn't get maligned for the actions of their followers so its no excuse.

It is good to know idiots occupy all segments of the Planet Earth. Killed an unarmed Civilian just for shouting Allah ho Akbar. It was probably a Jewish kid trying to be funny. Planet Earth is full of idiots and Israel is no exception.

I don't know if you know or not but its not just a Jewish holy place its also holy for Muslims and i thought it was innocnet until proven guilty not innocent until uttering a few arabic words. He could be a Jew or a Muslim doesn't matter he should not have been shot because he shouted Allahu Akbar or anything. And again there won't be a short list of other terrorist organizations that have nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and still their religion doesn't get maligned for the actions of their followers so its no excuse.

Dont get me wrong Aamna. Have not we seen terrorists shouting the same words while blowing themselves or destroying Bamiyan Buddha? Israelis are just being defensive, they don't want to take chance. I am not saying what that guard did is right, I am just showing the reason why he did it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom