What's new

Jehangir Tareen among 14 ex-ministers to join PTI

Assalam alaikum

I still don't understand the issue, there r many politicians who r not corrupt why not have them in pti provided they declare their assets, have the desire to bring change in pakistan.

These ppl now have a leader who is not corrupt, honest and they r ready to go with him besides nobody knows the outcome of next elections but they r ready to leave the well established parties and join pti ( that also a plus point to him )

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

NO political party can change PAKISTAN except we our selves,
I aint gonna vote for anybody & i request to do so,so that these all politicians (old & new) should realise that the PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN DON't want any of them anymore.

how u gonna change if u don't vote brother?

TARIQ

If Imran Khan and the PTI turn out to be the 'same' as the current lot of politicians, then we can try someone else, and if that does not work, try someone else.

What is the height of stupidity and insanity is to not even give Imran Khan a chance and continue to suffer under the hands of corrupt and incompetent fools like the Bhutto/Zardari/Sharif/Altaf Hussains.

What is the worst that can happen? Nothing more than what the Sharifs/Zardaris/Bhuttos/Altaf Hussains have already done to Pakistan and continue to do.

Who knows, if IK and the PTI do score an upset win in the elections, it might force the established political parties and politicians to rethink how they act and what policies they promote, because then they will know that the electorate is not going to reelect them unless they change.

Just for the above reason, 'change for the sake of change' is a good idea and needed urgently - the current political class should know that they cannot take the votes of Pakistanis for granted, and that Pakistanis will choose someone else if they do not deliver, and we cannot provide that message without electing Imran Khan and the PTI, warts and all.

OHHH!WE should give chances to parties again & again till our death & let our genration to suffer more then we've sufferd.Hey wait here BuHTTO wasn't courpt leader but zardari,sharif,altaf "bhai" & all other guyz are corrupt.I believe he wont deliver that.Lets dont be emotional here We've lost enough with that.
THE best choice Is no votes thus no party will survive.

NO political party can change PAKISTAN except we our selves,
I aint gonna vote for anybody & i request to do so,so that these all politicians (old & new) should realise that the PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN DON't want any of them anymore.
I second Tariq - the current feudal lords and politicians will bring in their 'buses' and offer 'biryani' for a day to get the same votes they always do, and get re-elected.

Refusing to vote is basically playing into the hands of the current political leadership - that is exactly what they want. They want Pakistanis to be despondent and stay at home, rather than support new faces.

You can do as you wish, but just remember that any Pakistani deciding to 'stay at home and not vote' is in fact supporting a continuation of the current system and the current political class.

If you want to change things, get out and vote for Imran Khan or any other 'new' political leadership out there.

Vote for anyone except the PPP, PM-N, MQM etc.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

THE best choice Is no votes thus no party will survive.
Never going to happen - the mainstream political parties will always truck/bus/bribe some voters to show up and vote for them - that is exactly how they have continued to keep getting re-elected.

Again, if you choose to not vote, you and all other Pakistanis who do not vote are responsible if the PPP, PML_N, MQM get reelected - you will be responsible for the chaos, corruption and poor governance Pakistan will have to face for five more years.

Don't whine and complain when you refuse to do anything to change things and vote for a new political leader.

Assalam alaikum

I still don't understand the issue, there r many politicians who r not corrupt why not have them in pti provided they declare their assets, have the desire to bring change in pakistan.

These ppl now have a leader who is not corrupt, honest and they r ready to go with him besides nobody knows the outcome of next elections but they r ready to leave the well established parties and join pti ( that also a plus point to him )

I strongly agree.

Its not like ALL politicians in current set up are corrupt. However, all influential politicians or the ones sitting on decision making positions are certainly corrupt.

If IK teams up with non-corrupt sitting parliamentarians then whats wrong with that? in doing so, he doesnt derails from his principle stance on no alliance with corrupt people.

I personally think thats what his game plan is. He is going to accept non-corrupt politicians.

Well i just watching the tickers on geo.

Imran seems to have sensed the issue and has declared that only those will be issued tickets who's assets have been declared and cleared WITH PROOF.

He also said that all the assets of tickets holders will be declared publicly. So i guess we shouldn't loose hope so quickly.

Yes, and this is why I am really looking forward to IK/PTI to give us a choice in elections, thats all I ask... and inshAllah we as Nation wont prove to be "Kuwain kay dadu" and change our miserable lives...

InshAllah we will give a better future to our next generation...

Today Ex IG police and Waleed Iqbal ( grandson of Allama Iqbal ) joined PTI

Assalam alaikum

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

how u gonna change if u don't vote brother?

TARIQ
Dear brother no one is sincere to us thats why.I also believe HE cant deliver such as said.He'll be the puppet of america as like sharif,zardari,altaf"bhai",sheikh rashid,asfandyaar wali etc etc.

I second Tariq - the current feudal lords and politicians will bring in their 'buses' and offer 'biryani' for a day to get the same votes they always do, and get re-elected.

Refusing to vote is basically playing into the hands of the current political leadership - that is exactly what they want. They want Pakistanis to be despondent and stay at home, rather than support new faces.

You can do as you wish, but just remember that any Pakistani deciding to 'stay at home and not vote' is in fact supporting a continuation of the current system and the current political class.

If you want to change things, get out and vote for Imran Khan or any other 'new' political leadership out there.

Vote for anyone except the PPP, PM-N, MQM etc.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Never going to happen - the mainstream political parties will always truck/bus/bribe some voters to show up and vote for them - that is exactly how they have continued to keep getting re-elected.

Again, if you choose to not vote, you and all other Pakistanis who do not vote are responsible if the PPP, PML_N, MQM get reelected - you will be responsible for the chaos, corruption and poor governance Pakistan will have to face for five more years.

Don't whine and complain when you refuse to do anything to change things and vote for a new political leader.
I said No votes but donn stay at home.GO to RAIwind & Kick the a**** of bad boys of their home.Go pm & president house TO kick thier a**** from there.Go to 90 & kick the a****of mqm members.Public can only do that no one else can do because all of them are corrupt boy.Lets suppose 3 to 4 billion people dont vote & they are coming out to protest against all the parties then would u still think they would win??Or media won't show that protest.

Dear brother no one is sincere to us thats why.I also believe HE cant deliver such as said.He'll be the puppet of america as like sharif,zardari,altaf"bhai",sheikh rashid,asfandyaar wali etc etc.

Assalam alaikum

bhai afsos aap to bohot mayoos hain yeh na muslim or na kisi insaan ka behavour hona chahyai. if u sit in ur home at election day these corrupt parties will bring a few ppl get elected their corrupt leaders and they will make ur next generation suffer as u i did. do u really want this circle to continue for ever?

Nobdody is saying that ik will change the whole country or system in few moments or there will be milk and honey ( as Agnostic pointed out somewhere in his post ) for everyone but alteast these mazloom have another option and these ppl r now have to give concession to these mazloom. this is good for us for the country and for our future generations.

At the end it is we the ppl of pakistan should change ourselves but for a beginning we need some honest, visionary leader on top so he can give us a good start so to speak.
pml-n, pml-q ,ppp have their chances more then once and they failed.

I don't know why u believe he will not be able to make the change and he will be a puppet to the west while we know his past life he was never a puppet and never did chaploosi to western

TARIQ

Walikumassalam!!
Tariq Bhai!NO i offcourse dont wan't it to happen agian.If WE all together stand for a change then no one can stop us form change.

If Imran Khan and the PTI turn out to be the 'same' as the current lot of politicians, then we can try someone else, and if that does not work, try someone else.

What is the height of stupidity and insanity is to not even give Imran Khan a chance and continue to suffer under the hands of corrupt and incompetent fools like the Bhutto/Zardari/Sharif/Altaf Hussains.

What is the worst that can happen? Nothing more than what the Sharifs/Zardaris/Bhuttos/Altaf Hussains have already done to Pakistan and continue to do.

Who knows, if IK and the PTI do score an upset win in the elections, it might force the established political parties and politicians to rethink how they act and what policies they promote, because then they will know that the electorate is not going to reelect them unless they change.

Just for the above reason, 'change for the sake of change' is a good idea and needed urgently - the current political class should know that they cannot take the votes of Pakistanis for granted, and that Pakistanis will choose someone else if they do not deliver, and we cannot provide that message without electing Imran Khan and the PTI, warts and all.

Its totally Insanity to do the same things over and over again and expecting different results everytime....This country is not a Lab...where we gave everyone his turn to experiment one by one but didn't try to change the formulas in itself.

Since our inception our true masters are not our politicians alone...if they were at least they possess the authority to complete their terms of office as decalre in the constitutions....but here majority of the time either we have military rule or PMs who either executed, murdered or kicked out...the true rulers every time remains the same....!!!

How can a recipe with same "Old Master" and "Corrupt/Same Politicians" produce different results this time....??? This is a million dollar question in everyones mind...!! Didn't Imran make mistakes in his short term after 2002 and remorse afterwards...i don't want to go into the details..!!

H2 + O produce everytime Water....no mater how sophisticated and clean any lab or a bottle in which this experiment took place is.....!!!

Are Judges, Lawyers, Armed Forces, Bureaucracy (Military or Civil), doctors, engineers.....are not corrupt...why IK/PTI so selective in assualting and marking towards only on politicians who are not coming with them..and actually are a tiny part of aristocratcy who really control the matters of Pakistan for last 65 years....!! Ehtasab Sab Ka...no matter who he is....!!!

By doing this you only exposing yourself for everykinds of suspicions ...don't blame poeple blame yourself and your hidden agendas....which are clearer day by day!!!!

Nobdody is saying that ik will change the whole country or system in few moments or there will be milk and honey ( as Agnostic pointed out somewhere in his post ) for everyone but alteast these mazloom have another option and these ppl r now have to give concession to these mazloom. this is good for us for the country and for our future generations.

At the end it is we the ppl of pakistan should change ourselves but for a beginning we need some honest, visionary leader on top so he can give us a good start so to speak.
pml-n, pml-q ,ppp have their chances more then once and they failed.

I don't know why u believe he will not be able to make the change and he will be a puppet to the west while we know his past life he was never a puppet and never did chaploosi to western

TARIQ
Dear TARIQ BHAI !!
LEt me answer ur las argument
Zardari didnt do chaaploosi before his goverment similarly no one was their puppet until they got into power then public realises "Yes they are".

Yes That's what I'm trynaa say that we should not should but must change our selves first then go forward for action

We'll suffer more I believe because of HADITH"IF public is guilty Then they'll get the same empire as they are".
SO
Unless we accept our guilt & ask 4giveness from ALLAH We won't get any good leader.

here people are criticizing Imran and PTI but not giving alternative solution .... strange
criticism on anyone is easy but correction is difficult thing

The solution is already given on the above posts
who you want to elect or who you want to bring GOVT by any means ? what is your decision ?
in above post you said a general thing you must be specific because we have talked a lot now its a time to act

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom