What's new

Jealous of China?

eh,it seems that indian is very obsessed with China.most of the threads they start are related to China and the followers are begin bashing China.In the end,the thread is become another India VS China and full of troll.:sick::tdown:

do u know why it is???

search goggle!!!

to help backward class people!!!
so that they can catch up elite class!!!

and there is also a provision of ending at certain time!!

i m disclosing one secrete over here!!

i m a 23 year old boy belongs to scheduled-caste(backward class)
Scheduled castes and scheduled tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but we r not backward any more but our ancestors were!!
we lifted from poverty coz of this reservation system by our constitution!!:tup:

those "untouchable" incidents happens only in villages where illiteracy is high!!!

u certainely dont know dude what u are talking abt , just go out of ur house someday and tell ur uppercaste frnds tht u are from SC/ST and then observe their reaction at that Time, and i presume tht they are literate .
Casteism is more dangerous then Racism .......
And for ur kind information 70% of indians live in viallges .....so what bigger proof u need , and tht is according to ur own fact that this hideous incident " takes place only in villages "

u certainely dont know dude what u are talking abt , just go out of ur house someday and tell ur uppercaste frnds tht u are from SC/ST and then observe their reaction at that Time, and i presume tht they are literate .
And for ur kind information 70% of indians live in viallges .....so what bigger proof u need , and tht is according to ur own fact that this hideous incident " takes place only in villages "

ROFL! Do you think he has been in his house since birth? Every 5th person in Delhi is SC (20% of Delhi's population) and literate people don't give a rats ***. All are equal. What is your point? Nobody is saying that discrimination is not there. It is there but only among the illiterate and hardcore rural sects. Education has been changing things in India to a great level and much more needs to be done and will be done.

Your location is quite right. Thats the place you are from. Lol False flagger.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

90% of my friends r non SC/ST!!!
their family members knows my family very well!!!

never faced such thing ever that u r telling!!!

India has more human rights violations than China,the country is the 4th worst place for women to live and more vulnerale to terrorism and police brutality.its human development index is atrocious.lower than most part of Africa.

India's global corrupution index ranking is far worse than China.

:what:

Look who is talking about Human rights!!!!!!

Well China puts lot of restrictions on media and public polls so and so. You can't speak the truth openly in china.

Back
Top Bottom