What's new

Jayasuriya goes on Karachi shopping spree

Thanks Jay and thanks Sri Lanka, your help will always be remembered

If it helps you sleep , keep thinking along the same lines. the truth though is quite different. LTTE made a huge mistake by assassinating Rajiv Gandhi and we stopped our support right then. Had they not done that , we would have gladly helped LTTE liberate Tamil Lands. You really overestimate your ability and see world events as a consequence of your country's role . Pakistan broke up USSR, Pakistan helped defeated LTTE , Pakistani pilots helped fight Israel blah blah blah. Neither did USSR break up due to Pakistan , nor was LTTE defeated as a result of your support to Sri Lanka. They lost because we didn't support them. Sri Lanka still has a huge and pretty pissed off Tamil Population. With a little military support from our side , tamil lands can still be liberated. Though we see no reason to do that because there are already many problems and unresolved conflicts in the immediate neighborhood.

i am afraid you need a history lesson the peacekeeping force was sent by rajiv ghandhi when support ffor the LTTE was at an all time high. they didnt kill rajiv out of fun you know they killed him bcz he send indian forces to kill the very people india was supporting it was their that indian forces realized that they trained the ltte a little too good as over a thousand soldiers died and india had to call them back india supported the ltte to make the tamil people happy but then sending the forces was the biggest blunder especially when the srilankan president himself said to take them back as too many reports of human rights voilations were coming india was humiliated that way in your version of we supported the ltte but the ltte lost their minds and killed their supporter and then we stopped help and they lost then by all means keep believing this. the ltte had a very huge advantage and that was they were killing those that had trained them and they knew how to beat that after this event pakistan to have good ties sent weapons equipment and even trained their pilots and soldiers this is how it was in a summary yes the ussr was broken by us how else huh ussr just decided one day to break apart yes we drowned 12 of israel planes from the 20 that were taken down since our pilots were their while arabs were stuffing their faces........... listen we all have to see the darkness of our country rather then turning a blind eye and making senseless excuses just accept it i am not saying the ltte was defeated by us but we did support them right after india made a huge blunder and even today india cant say the ltte were wrong or right since they have their own tamil population that supports them and cant say right since they sent forces and lost a thousand soldiers

Thanks Jay and thanks Sri Lanka, your help will always be remembered

we dont forget those that help us i will remember the entire squad and ofcourse jayasuriya we love you and always will and plz dont make this into political thing just enjoy that this man is enjoyi8ng himself over here and we had the honor of being his host

Sri Lankans are very friendly people and they appreciate Pakistan's help in defeating the LTTE.

The defeat of the LTTE was a big strategic defeat for India.

:lol:

Please quit embarrassing yourself by putting your lack of knowledge on display .

http://www.tamilguardian.com/article.asp?articleid=2246

Nimal Sripala de Silva, a cabinet minister in Sri Lanka parliament, said that India’s great assistance helped Sri Lanka Army (SLA) to defeat the Liberation Tigers and that the people of Sri Lanka should be grateful to India

Read this and educate yourself . Read more and if you are "willing" to learn , and willing is the key word here, I am you will be able to expand your knowledge .

Suddenly so much of love for cricket in Pakistan and playing in the Pakistan Premier League ???? I guess $$$$$ speaks ........:rolleyes:

Sri Lankans are very friendly people and they appreciate Pakistan's help in defeating the LTTE.

The defeat of the LTTE was a big strategic defeat for India.

How many missions did your soldiers do in Sri Lanka?

Now compare that with India.

How many missions did your soldiers do in Sri Lanka?

Now compare that with India.

Our soldiers have not done any missions in Sri Lanka but assisted them to eliminate LTEE, not like indians who invaded and tried to make something like they did in Sikkim and Hyderabad Duncan :P

Did he shop at this mall
dolmen-centre.bmp

forum-mall-karachi.jpg

Our soldiers have not done any missions in Sri Lanka but assisted them to eliminate LTEE, not like indians who invaded and tried to make something like they did in Sikkim and Hyderabad Duncan :P

WTF is LTEE,Duncan btw?

Regarding Sikkim you need to read more history.

Comming back to SL..we have trained their troops and it is said that RAW was instrumental in defeating LTTE....Whats your contribution besides providing moral support and a few weapons?

some people act as if they know anything about India or international politics in general but they can't even get "LTTE" and "Hyderabad Deccan" right .

WTF is LTEE and Hyderabad Duncan :lol:

479907_10151117045943161_1692153911_n.jpg

Words from his official Facebook Page.

First of all, I was very happy to play in Pakistan, From the moment I was invited to take part in this tournament, I had no fear of playing in this country. I was more surprised by the way they welcomed me at the airport. I even felt whether I'm among fans in my own country. The happiness I saw in their faces, the love they have for cricket is indescribable. I recommend to all the countries, that ...
Pakistan is a secure state. Without any doubt, Pakistan had organized these games in a faultless manner. There was a civil war in our country for nearly 30 years and as I recall international cricket was played despite the war. Cricketing entertainment was not prohibited for the people of our country by the only fact that there was a war.

See you,
Sanath.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom