Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
May 07, 2014, 5:06 pm
hr.png

1399464364-1303.jpg

ISLAMABAD- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) President, Makhdoom Javed Hashmi said that no one would stop him from rejoining the
ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N). Speaking during the National Assembly (NA) session today, Javed Hashmi seemed missing his previous party and said that the PML-N still respected him.

He also told the NA about his sacrifices for democracy, saying that he was the only one who fought against dictatorship on October 12.

Javed Hashmi hints at rejoining ruling PML-N

Last edited:
This LOTA never left PMLN though they want nothing to do with him.
I remember his speech in the Parliament when he said " Nawaz Sharif was my leader, is my leader and will always be my leader". Imran Khan should kick his @ss out of PTI through a vote by Party Workers. Javed Hashmi is an ungrateful piece of crap.

Hmmm maybe because he thinks that 11 May is going to be a big fail. :coffee:

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) President, Makhdoom Javed Hashmi said that no one would stop him from rejoining the
ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N).

:lol: You noon leaguies worshippers jumping in excitement, did you read further what Javed Hashmi said, he did not hint he reflected in his speech he is a free man. No he did not say he is missing his previous party he said he further reflected he is respected by some in pml-n that is understandable nothing surprising. Khali demagh.

I remember his speech in the Parliament when he said " Nawaz Sharif was my leader, is my leader and will always be my leader". Imran Khan should kick his @ss out of PTI through a vote by Party Workers. Javed Hashmi is an ungrateful piece of crap.

Exactly......Imran needs...."11 May tonn pehlay Apni manjiii thallay daang pehray":rofl:

Aik Bahadu Aadmi
Hasmi, Hashmi:rofl:

Its misreporting I guess, what I heard is that he said that "pmln walay aaj bhi mujhay wapis lay jana chahtay hain, lakin mien nahi jao ga"

hope to get hands on the speech, phir in haram-khor nooro ka loose motion kam ho... :lol:

i have not read the press release but i have read the newspaper - and tbh, idk how and where he has hinted about joining pmln - all he said are pretty simple things.
NS is my leader - ofcourse, he respects him for being his mentor and after all NS is an elected PM.

i have not read the press release but i have read the newspaper - and tbh, idk how and where he has hinted about joining pmln - all he said are pretty simple things.
NS is my leader - ofcourse, he respects him for being his mentor and after all NS is an elected PM.
so he should join PML n by now?stupid PMLn mole, kicked out of noora league rightly?

so he should join PML n by now?stupid PMLn mole, kicked out of noora league rightly?
if - he disagrees with the manifesto of his current party - he is in his right to leave the party and join PML-N. there is no stopping it.

if - he disagrees with the manifesto of his current party - he is in his right to leave the party and join PML-N. there is no stopping it.
so , he should be trying it?
but the questiin is, PMLn will be ready to take him back?
i dont think so, he is another toilet papers, used & abused thrown to garbage dump?
all he did , was blow up the whole preasure, created by IMRAN.
all he wants to be seated in this fakly elected , parliment so in next 4 years he can make more money secretly, from doing these kind of hits?
if ever PTI comes in the power , he is the only one with at least no minstry?

Back
Top Bottom