What's new

Javed Chaudhery thrashes GEO tv puppets & a blunder from Ganja.

Nawaz Sharif is a threat to national security ... he should be kicked back to his masters in suadia arabia

Hi,

Not in saudi arabia---his masters are in india----. He has given all the secrets of pak military to india just to show how peaceful he is. It is all about Nawaz Sharif----and nothing else.

Hi,

Not in saudi arabia---his masters are in india----. He has given all the secrets of pak military to india just to show how peaceful he is. It is all about Nawaz Sharif----and nothing else.

Taking your words at face value, what kind of information Nawaz COULD have on the armed forces? For I doubt PA would reveal any Real information to him given his previous record and his personal vendetta against the army, or to any other politician for that matter.

Army always takes care of its own business so what changed now?
Only in Pakistan, Army has their own spokes person their own foreign desk and interior desk, never needed anything from govt
This is like a lion gets hurt then expects goats to take care of him

Good job Javed Chaudhery.

Ganja not concerned about baseless blames on ISI & Pak Army.

I suspect that ground is being prepared for Hamid Mir statement!
Ganja has support of APC, he also seems less concerned for next elections... i have no doubt that terms are fixed!

he should be kicked back to his masters in suadia arabia
He has no place in Saudi Arabia, he will be shuttling between UK and Thailand and transit in Dubai.

Hes a PTI troll, he was probably expecting PM to wear a superman suit and catch the criminals as they shot Hamid Mir. This is what their Zani leader has taught them so yeah we can't blame these sheep.

Although this 'zani' leader is not my leader. But I will accept him as my leader if given a choice between the bastards who loot my country, default loans, launder money and build business empires abroad or those who have political parties with active militant wings.

Army always takes care of its own business so what changed now?
Only in Pakistan, Army has their own spokes person their own foreign desk and interior desk, never needed anything from govt
This is like a lion gets hurt then expects goats to take care of him

Hi,

U S military has many a spokes personale. And it depends on the situation and what kind of effect they want to have----they have white females---they have latino females---they have white males and black and latino males as well. They can be non coms or jr officers----.

We have generals as spokes person---in the u s and non commissioned officer will do the same job.

Same thing with LAPD---los angeles police dept. When awhite officer is under investigation of shooting blacks---you will most probably see a latina or a black spokes person---if a latino is shot---you might see a black female.

The reason being to play the mind game---military got to do whatever to cover its ar-se--just like the police in the u s----. It has nothing to do with being a lion or goat but to utilize the assets to the best of their abilities.

Militaries are known for their deceit and deception---that is how they operate---the issue of Lion and a Goat does not arise in a military mind----but only in a civilian mind.

Hi,

U S military has many a spokes personale. And it depends on the situation and what kind of effect they want to have----they have white females---they have latino females---they have white males and black and latino males as well. They can be non coms or jr officers----.

We have generals as spokes person---in the u s and non commissioned officer will do the same job.

Same thing with LAPD---los angeles police dept. When awhite officer is under investigation of shooting blacks---you will most probably see a latina or a black spokes person---if a latino is shot---you might see a black female.

The reason being to play the mind game---military got to do whatever to cover its ar-se--just like the police in the u s----. It has nothing to do with being a lion or goat but to utilize the assets to the best of their abilities.

Militaries are known for their deceit and deception---that is how they operate---the issue of Lion and a Goat does not arise in a military mind----but only in a civilian mind.

you didn't get my point

my_MSG_on_FB.jpg

Lovely post

their NCO's do a good job when they have to take initiative and improvise

example is a story (well the gist of it) about US Hornets landings in Islamabad airport back in the days of the "dictator" Musharraf... when a Hornet had already landed and needed to refuel and fly off and there were some unscheduled PAF inbound flights... an American NCO handled the situation with ease and directed the pilot to move the hornet off the runway to a tight spot and the US Navy aircraft with its folded wings danced on its wheels and stepped away and still managed to fly off in the tight air corridor after replenishing its supplies. the PAF and CAA personal were all in awe and praise for the quick thinking and taking charge by the American NCO..

best response, I do the same

keep our enemies guessing

Hi,

I came to know that the military complained that its briefings to the members of political parties during the Swat operations were leaked to the taliban.

I am also aware that Nawaz sherif had assured India that he will have Musharraf humiliated and then punished to repay for our Kargil operation and in return he expects favours for his business ventures in India.
but not about going that low. Selling secrets to foreign country? I mean exporting POF equipped mercernaries (Taliban brothers) wasn’t enough?

Its high time we hang Nawaz before he turn Pakistan into his property and declares himself the King of Pakistan.

Totally baffling to see the MOST DISGRACEFUL PRIME MINISTER of Pakistan in a personal Vendetta against the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
he didnt bother when Express journalists were executed. he didnt even offer few words of sympathy (let alone visit ) the families of the FC victims who had their throats slit by his taliban brothers

this guy is so vindictive and cheap that its a tragedy that he has become our leader.

Totally baffling to see the MOST DISGRACEFUL PRIME MINISTER of Pakistan in a personal Vendetta against the Armed Forces of Pakistan.

If you think he is bad, think of Zardari. That'll offer some consolation.

Hi,
You think that having an African American or Latin representing an issue in an AfricanArican or Latin area is because of mind games? You didn't care to remember that these Civil Services departments try their best to connect with Each ethniciites and want their representation? If there is an India, Pakistani, Sri Lankan or Bangla thing, it'll most probably be an Indian chick covering it. Doesn't mean there are mind games involved, means the ethnic group would feel comfortable talking to one of their own. Plus frankly speaking and hate to admit it, we do have areas in our country where a White female or even a White male wouldn't dare go to after 8 PM....so how do you cover those areas? By their local population....

Back
Top Bottom