What's new

Javed Ch vs Jhanzeb Fight

Naah, we just don't have short memories like N-League fans.. :azn:
Yeah indeed let me use my short memory to extract some things.
1-When Imran himself openly accepted that there were irregularities in party elections, what would be the point at bashing out at others for criticizing something that had happened and had been publically accepted.
2-Metero-system, we all know how much you guys were at the forefront of criticism but all turned praises as soon as Peshawar-Metero was announced?
3- You were at the forefront of criticizing the dual offices of zardari but mum on Asad Qaisar holding a dual office.
As you said my memory is short, so as i get remember more of this, i will keep posting along :)

Shahanzeb Khanzada on his dispute with Javed Chaudry​

APNAY MUU MIAN MITHU

If even minute incident between politicians on any tv program or in any press conference would have happened media will not let it go for days

The gunda media especially express new made a fuss of a member/karkun of PTI that he misbehaved in Karachi Imran Khan's press conference a day before by elections and express news was the one who reported it as it media was attached and all hell has break lose.Imran apologized on the spot and tried to continue press conference but the media did not let it continue

Now they are saying oo what a good gesture by everyone involved in the incident and media has shown that they have a little more wisdom as Saleem Bhukari sb said in the end of video

A load of crap .

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Slav Defence

Well,what do you expect from media?they always act in irresponsible,immature way and make such attempts to lure public,to make money and to get femous by competing to gain attention and viwership.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just wrote 'nevermind' in your last comment, guess that was josh-e-khitaabat.. :rofl:

Yeah indeed let me use my short memory to extract some things.
1-When Imran himself openly accepted that there were irregularities in party elections, what would be the point at bashing out at others for criticizing something that had happened and had been publically accepted.

I wasn't talking about irragularitites in party elections, i was talking about an incident during party election where media created hype and accused pti workers of attacking media persons. You are deliberately mixing two different things :cheesy:

2-Metero-system, we all know how much you guys were at the forefront of criticism but all turned praises as soon as Peshawar-Metero was announced?

We always said that metro project is good, IK clearly said in a few statements before elections that if PTI will win, they will continue metro project in Lahore. We always criticized the way metro project was done, poor planning, poor execution and poor fund management. I don't want to post all that stuff about it again, you know what I'm talking about.

3- You were at the forefront of criticizing the dual offices of zardari but mum on Asad Qaisar holding a dual office.

CM KP have already resigned from party position and is holding only one office. I don't know much about Asad Qaisar but if its true its bad and I condemn it. Now Shahbaz Sharif, is he holding two offices or not? If not, then why he's touring with PM on foreign visits and in what capacity? If he's visiting as CM Punjab, then why rest 3 CM's are not given same importance?

About Zardari, don't talk about it, since your party was in bed with him for full 5 years. Your party did nothing to pressurize him from holding dual office.

As you said my memory is short, so as i get remember more of this, i will keep posting along :)

Please go ahead, it will help me expose your party even more. And for your short memory, let me help you about what Shahbaz said about Zardari. He was to drag him on the streets of Lahore and he was about to hang zardari and his 40 thieves on Mall Road Lahore, NS was to bring back each penny from Zardari's looted money. Please enlighten us a little about that as well, if you can recall these things.. :azn:

Lol at the way he pronounces his own name! Mein hoon javed chouuuuudry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom