What's new

Javed Ali : abducted , tortured , stripped naked ,sexually assaulted and threatened

I didn't know Pakistan has more Gay's than America, why they are so eager to see d!ck? Do we have Gay's in Army/Police ? do they also suck D's ?

Gays go both ways whereas our proud officer seems only like to watch d!cks. We made so many mistakes in the past like making fun of our soldiers honey trapping India soldiers...problem is once you start the wrong path there is no stopping...during this trapping who knows what they stumbled upon and got into new things....this seems like widely spread now throughout our officer ranks. Now we hear about Army wives attacking police officers for traffic stops and Army kids racing on streets of Islo killing and damaging properties. These are all the signs of broken Army families only because of our brave officers got into d1ck watching not giving time to wives and kids.

Correct me if I am wrong but Mujib didn't surrender, he was detained in order to quell his movement. Just like the tactics being used now.

Yes but this tactics are only followed by the farmers, the King himself must lead, but he is not leading in this particular case !

Gays go both ways whereas our proud officer seems only like to watch d!cks. We made so many mistakes in the past like making fun of our soldiers honey trapping India soldiers...problem is once you start the wrong path there is no stopping...during this trapping who knows what they stumbled upon and got into new things....this seems like widely spread now throughout our officer ranks. Now we hear about Army wives attacking police officers for traffic stops and Army kids racing on streets of Islo killing and damaging properties. These are all the signs of broken Army families only because of our brave officers got into d1ck watching not giving time to wives and kids.
I can only imagine what top generals and their families do behind the close doors, we know Indian navy's wife swapping scandals, but God know what our Generals are up to, cause Juniors are very interested in Penises which is weird, they can torture a human being but their obsession with making their victim naked and doing thing with private parts is so bizarre. I think if Pakistan was not so deep into Religious extremism, we would have many Military officers come out as GAY's or Cuckholds.

I can only imagine what top generals and their families do behind the close doors,

Probably not any different that just about anyone else, including all those who claim to be doing any different. Humans are humans.

Fp7ZCk1XsAE1CPs

Probably not any different that just about anyone else, including all those who claim to be doing any different. Humans are humans.
I doubt it, Fauji's are extra tharki (Perverts), Saying this because I saw their Tharkiness first hand.

I doubt it, Fauji's are extra tharki (Perverts), Saying this because I saw their Tharkiness first hand.

You would not say that only if you had observed others in similar situations, to know better that humans are the same, just about everywhere.

You would not say that only if you had observed others in similar situations, to know better that humans are the same, just about everywhere.
I had observe many in similar and better situations, and yet fauji's and the Tharak stands out, trust me ask any Karachiate he'll tell you the famous Tharak of Fauji's, I know guys who had ran from Army training because of their weird behavior, and by weird I mean creepy/abusive.

I had observe many in similar and better situations, and yet fauji's and the Tharak stands out, trust me ask any Karachiate he'll tell you the famous Tharak of Fauji's, I know guys who had ran from Army training because of their weird behavior, and by weird I mean creepy/abusive.

And such behaviors do not happen among Karachiites?

And such behaviors do not happen among Karachiites?
It does, but Karachite are not kidnapping people and taking clothes off to play with their victims penises and recording videos of people with their wives.

Can you guys check what are they teaching at NDU?

A simpleton sepoy joining the army sure as hell wouldn’t know jack sh!t about p0rnhub.

It does, but Karachite are not kidnapping people and taking clothes off to play with their victims penises and recording videos of people with their wives.

May I remind you of the infamous bori era unleashed on Karachi? And such video taking is prevalent just about everywhere where it can be useful to the powerful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom