What's new

Japan’s population slide set to accelerate

Immigration is the only option to stop the gdp from shrinking

I might be there during 2020 tokyo games maybe by then I will see a “colourful” Japan lol

Immigration is the only option to stop the gdp from shrinking

I might be there during 2020 tokyo games maybe by then I will see a “colourful” Japan lol
They can introduce African brothers and sisters to help them win in the track and field.

Pakistanis are doing their part but still not enough :P Anyway I was surprised to learn this Pakistani elected MNA from Punjab parliament is half-japanese.

Women-Development-Hameedan-wayeen-300x298.jpg

japanese women dont find japanese men attractive. actually japanese women prefer gorrila over japanese men.

The 'handsome gorilla' driving Japanese girls mad: Australian-raised ape finds fame as women flock to the zoo to see him because he is 'so good-looking'
Gorilla Shabani who was raised in Australia has found fame in Japan | Daily Mail Online

To be fair he is good looking

29FA811300000578-0-image-m-10_1435273209894.jpg

Hey buddy!

That's great that you are learning Japanese, and even greater is your wanting to move to Japan ! As for opportunities for immigrants, of course, there is ALOT! In fact I started an article on this couple of months ago:

Look no further: Japan Inc. wants you

Feel free to take a look. :)

As for immigration, it is loosening up as we speak. :)

Japan plans to make changes on immigratation limitations

The immigration crisis is a long term situation that requires a long-term solution. I have complete trust and confidence in the Japanese Government to make the necessary policy changes to reverse it. :)

If you don't mind me asking how many kids you have

China is a good source of immigrants.

Pros:
-Skilled, educated labor
-Similar looks and cultural value with Japanese people
-Already know Kanji
-Adaptive people, can fit in anywhere as demonstrated in North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, and even Japan.

Cons:
-Anti Chinese sentiment
-Fear that Chinese government will send spies over as immigrants

Back
Top Bottom