What's new

JAPANESE Self Defense Force Recruitment Ad!

Wow if those anime ads are legit, the difference between Japanese recruitment ads and American recruitment ads is pretty interesting...
Army

Airforce

Navy

Marines

I find the focus on women in Japanese recruitment interesting. You really don't see it in the US though women join of course.

yes. they're using Anime for it. even the Anime "GATE" featuring JSDF Recruitment.

Modern Warfare + Elves + Wizards + Fantasy Creatures

bd041001cfeaefd436debec8accd72811426770465_full.jpg

Crunchyroll - Summer TV Anime "GATE" Featured on JSDF Recruitment Posters

the Japanese Army Magazine mostly featuring Idols and Attractive Girls in Military Uniform

mamor-jieitai-japan-self-defense-forces-sdf-magazine.jpg

arms_mag_nov2013_ed_02.jpg

sdf_japan_recruit_2.jpg

let's move to Japan

2015 JAPANESE MARITIME SELF DEFENSE FORCE,

:)

Even that recruitment ad is narrated by a women! You'd think given Japan's societal expectations (men typically expected to bring home the money, women being stay at home wives once married) that the narrator would be a grizzled guy, you know, appeal to the macho and all that.

yes. they're using Anime for it. even the Anime "GATE" featuring JSDF Recruitment.

Modern Warfare + Elves + Wizards + Fantasy Creatures

bd041001cfeaefd436debec8accd72811426770465_full.jpg

Crunchyroll - Summer TV Anime "GATE" Featured on JSDF Recruitment Posters

the Japanese Army Magazine mostly featuring Idols and Attractive Girls in Military Uniform

mamor-jieitai-japan-self-defense-forces-sdf-magazine.jpg

arms_mag_nov2013_ed_02.jpg

sdf_japan_recruit_2.jpg

let's move to Japan
Wouldn't want to get in a war with Japan that's for sure, who would wan't to shoot at such cute girls! :D Would be horror for morale.

Even that recruitment ad is narrated by a women! You'd think given Japan's societal expectations (men typically expected to bring home the money, women being stay at home wives once married) that the narrator would be a grizzled guy, you know, appeal to the macho and all that.

Wouldn't want to get in a war with Japan that's for sure, who would wan't to shoot at such cute girls! :D Would be horror for morale.

Lol,the battlefield is the jungle,there are no rules i think. :D

lol, try and compare to Swedish Recruitment video.

You would expect some Swedish Sweetie in bikini doing stuff in the beach, but instead you got a couple of guys shoving snow

Just tell me if you don't laugh at the end....

those chinese military equipment are cheap knockoffs anyway

That maybe but I won't underestimate those weapons, but you have to take it with a grain of salt if they say their (Chinese) tanks are superior to Japanese.

Lol right , the Boeing P-8 and Kawasaki P-1 are both the best in their class , that's not an assumption that's a fact

I don't think I even have to say anything when it comes to tanks
you are still clueless isnt it?
with zero clue of what we capable of and conveniently asserted that P-1 is better`

That maybe but I won't underestimate those weapons, but you have to take it with a grain of salt if they say their (Chinese) tanks are superior to Japanese.

Yes and was expecting our flase flager resident ahole pretending to a a kababayan would say that not ypu still am not their is no danger but still a cheap copy

Back
Top Bottom