What's new

Japan to invest over Rs. 2 lakh crore ($35 billion) in India.

dray

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Japan to invest $35billion in public and private investment in India over a period of five years to finance projects including infrastructure and building of smart cities. Some of this fund will be used for the Ganga rejuvenation project.

Japan will also provide financial and technical support for bullet trains.

Japan will remove six of India's space and defence-related entities from Japan's Foreign End User List (The End User List provides exporters with information on foreign companies/organizations not cleared of suspicion of developing weapons of mass destruction).

India-Japan ties are expected to get a major boost from the personal camaraderie of Modi and his Japanese counterpart Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Both leaders are emblematic of a new, ambitious and nationalistic Asian landscape. They have decisive mandates to reshape the economic and strategic future of their respective nations and they are already using it with great flourish.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't provide any link since the post is a compilation of 3 different news. See more in tomorrow's newspaper. :-)

I’d hate to say it but this time really is different. Never before has there been coordinated global money printing of the scale of today. Ever. Japan intends to double its money in circulation in just two years. This is incredible stuff. But it only mimics the U.S. Federal Reserve which has tripled the amount of dollars in circulation since 2008.

Link: Protecting Yourself From Japanese Insanity - Forbes
I announce my own country today. MY COUNTRY WILL INVEST $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 TRILLION in India starting tomorrow.

I am in the process of converting my currency.

I’d hate to say it but this time really is different. Never before has there been coordinated global money printing of the scale of today. Ever. Japan intends to double its money in circulation in just two years. This is incredible stuff. But it only mimics the U.S. Federal Reserve which has tripled the amount of dollars in circulation since 2008.

Link: Protecting Yourself From Japanese Insanity - Forbes
I announce my own country today. MY COUNTRY WILL INVEST $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 TRILLION in India starting tomorrow.

I am in the process of converting my currency.

Dafaq are you talking about?

Japan to invest $35billion in public and private investment in India over a period of five years to finance projects including infrastructure and building of smart cities. Some of this fund will be used for the Ganga rejuvenation project.

Japan will also provide financial and technical support for bullet trains.

Japan will remove six of India's space and defence-related entities from Japan's Foreign End User List (The End User List provides exporters with information on foreign companies/organizations not cleared of suspicion of developing weapons of mass destruction).

India-Japan ties are expected to get a major boost from the personal camaraderie of Modi and his Japanese counterpart Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Both leaders are emblematic of a new, ambitious and nationalistic Asian landscape. They have decisive mandates to reshape the economic and strategic future of their respective nations and they are already using it with great flourish.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't provide any link since the post is a compilation of 3 different news. See more in tomorrow's newspaper. :-)

US, Japan Now Global Allies in Money Printing

Dafaq are you talking about?

Tis dafaq I schalk about:

BOJ to pump $1.4 trillion into economy in unprecedented stimulus

Link: BOJ to pump $1.4 trillion into economy in unprecedented stimulus| Reuters

India gettin a lot of babehun $$$$

RAW send me a trillion $$$ bag. I wanna go to Thailand.

Why doesn't China print a Gazillion trillion billion schillion $$$? Or maybe they are? After all Yellen babehun will love that :smitten:

I wonder...

we don't need to because our debt to gdp ratio is not 245% like Japan. US , the world's biggest economy debt to gdp ratio is only 97%.

Why doesn't China print a Gazillion trillion billion schillion $$$? Or maybe they are? After all Yellen babehun will love that :smitten:

I wonder...
No need to print so much, china is quite rich, even USA takes loans from China!! they already have billion trillion shillion gazillion mazillion shazillion amount of money.

This world needs sanity. Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Sikh, Buddhists, Atheists, Zoroastrians etc

White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Brown etc

Europeans, Asians, Middle Easterners, Americans, Africans etc

We have to educate our children. Our goal should be that our kids will be able to travel to Mars whenever they want. Lets start today. Lets forget the differences and START BUILDING SCHOOLS.

A Pakistani can go and study in Israel at any time. An Israeli can come and study in Afghanistan at any time.

Lets not pump cultural imperialism.

No need to print so much, china is quite rich, even USA takes loans from China!! they already have billion trillion shillion gazillion mazillion shazillion amount of money.

There are great minds in Israel and America.

I have a feeling that as we speak, people with influence in Tel Aviv and Riyadh have concluded that no longer can we waste our resources on useless wars. I have a feeling sanity will prevail and in the next 2 years - Each of us will be united to educate the masses across continents.

We will do it!

I have a feeling that Arab kings will realize that they should focus on educating their people and those that live within their boundaries. I have a feeling Israel will stop expanding and will support two-state solution. I have a feeling Mossad will realize they have done greater sins and now IS THE TIME TO SPREAD PEACE AND EDUCATE millions of people.

Last edited:
This world needs sanity. Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Sikh, Buddhists, Atheists, Zoroastrians etc

White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Brown etc

Europeans, Asians, Middle Easterners, Americans, Africans etc

We have to educate our children. Our goal should be that our kids will be able to travel to Mars whenever they want. Lets start today. Lets forget the differences and START BUILDING SCHOOLS.

A Pakistani can go and study in Israel at any time. An Israeli can come and study in Afghanistan at any time.

Lets not pump cultural imperialism.

I have a feeling that as we speak, people with influence in Tel Aviv and Riyadh have concluded that no longer can we waste our resources on useless wars. I have a feeling sanity will prevail and in the next 2 years - Each of us will be united to educate the masses across continents.

We will do it!

Nice thought, but irrelevant to this thread. :)

I admit that Israel is amongst the most advanced countries of the world but still after acquiring so much education, they are still barbarians, they act like as if they are only one who has a right to live and rest of others are all animals. They can't even distinguish between bad and good. They enjoy killing small kids.
And world has witnessed how peaceful they are!!

Back
Top Bottom