What's new

Japan to despatch helicopter carrier to South China Sea

Nice try by skating my question with all kind of "or"...:lol:, sure language, culture will evolve but why Japanese government forbidden Japanese to quest for their truth identity...this has nothing to do with culture, history or civilization. The simple reason is that Japanese government is so scare of any revelation of true Japanese identity that will make Japan irrelevant, just imagine if Shinzō Abe happen to be half Chinese like Harry B. Harris , do you think he will join those anti-China camp? most likely he will kick US military out of Japan.

Troll.

Japan Beng a US lap dog is fact though not publicly stated. A real Japanese Patriot would tell you so. This guy Suika is as Japanese as me being white Norwegian .

Been in Japan for almost 10 years and know the language. Because I know the language, I know examples of Japanese patriots that are pro US-Japan alliance. I could provide examples. Maybe with genuine sincereity and curiosity, I can provide examples. But as a response to trolls, I think I'll pass.

Don't bother. From their comments you can tell their thinking still remains very Sino-centric and ties up race together with the nation state.

In their eyes, countries which are close to the US like Japan and Singapore are US lapdogs and traitors. Japan belongs to China? Lmao.

Their attitudes and behaviour doesn't help and will just push neighboring countries further away. But they think might is right anyway and China can elbow her neighbors to her side.

It's a mindset that won't go away for a long time.

Don't bother is good advice.

Been in Japan for almost 10 years and know the language. Because I know the language, I know examples of Japanese patriots that are pro US-Japan alliance. I could provide examples. Maybe with genuine sincereity and curiosity, I can provide examples. But as a response to trolls, I think I'll pass.

Being in Japan for 10 years does not make you a Japanese or a Japanese expert. I've lived in Canada for 30 years but does not make me an expert in everything Canada.

Being in Japan for 10 years does not make you a Japanese or a Japanese expert. I've lived in Canada for 30 years but does not make me an expert in everything Canada.

Doesn't take an expert to post pictures, videos, and text made by pro US-Japan alliance patriots. But even if I did, I got the feeling I would have to spoon feed the meaning of the visuals and text, to only be trolled again.

Oh good, then I can expect no problems in acknowledging Japanese presence in the SCS on the mission of a "Free Indo-Pacific" region.
The Chinese aren’t amused. You are on the right track.

"Japanese warships entering the South China Sea would be considered a political and diplomatic provocation to China no matter what excuse it used.”

- Global Times -

:yahoo:

Japan Beng a US lap dog is fact though not publicly stated. A real Japanese Patriot would tell you so. This guy Suika is as Japanese as me being white Norwegian .
True, he is foreigner who just happens to live in Japan. I don't understand why people take his opinion as a voice from Japan and insult the ordinary Japanese. At best, his opinion just reflects the opinion of his own country, the USA.

Last edited:
Troll.

Don't bother is good advice.
Dont waste time wt Cnese dish washers here. their leader admit chaos could happen in CN due to US's sanction. SO JP should keep patrolling and making good plain to take advantage from CN chaos :cheers:
--------------

Current CN officers admit US's sanction could trigger chaos (in 2023) like we predicted :cool:.
----------------
China reportedly aims to tackle 'uncertainties' in employment with incentives to boost job creation
  • China will offer incentives aimed at encouraging firms to create and maintain jobs as it tries to head off "uncertainties" in employment, the official China Daily said on Thursday.
"No jobs means no wealth creation and possibly less social stability," the newspaper quoted Premier Li Keqiang as saying during a meeting of the State Council on Wednesday.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/opin...tened-by-the-rise-of-the-asian-dragon.566612/

That doesn't work because both the areas of H-6 bomber flight paths and the South China Sea are international space. The territorial waters around the Japanese islands are Japanese territory. So you got it wrong.
If we got it wrong, why don't you shoot down that provocative then? What are you scare of? Don't you have you the US daddy for back up? LOL

So clearly, H-6 was flying in international airspace and the path is completely within our sovereign right to do so.

That's the best you can come as argument :lol:, try to prove me wrong by asking Japanese government to lift their restriction of imposing on their citizen to use Japanese name in Japan and let their people to quest for their ancestor blood line in the democratic way, if Japan is a democratic nation...LMAO:rofl:

That's the best you can come as argument :lol:, try to prove me wrong by asking Japanese government to lift their restriction of imposing on their citizen to use Japanese name in Japan and let their people to quest for their ancestor blood line in the democratic way, if Japan is a democratic nation...LMAO:rofl:

The one word captures reality better than your paragraphs so even just one word is sufficient.

US forces was an occupying force, but now they are an invited force.

An invited force...... which has raped Japan women many times.

You forget the attributive clause.

Last edited:
An invited force...... which has raped your women many times.

You forget the attributive clause.

You are not a vassal state of the USA but do function as one. It's the incontrovertible truth.
Suika is an American living in Japan, he doesn't represent Japan and Japanese, just the perspective of an American living in Japan.

30 yrs in Canada, eh? That is interesting. That means most likely you have lived in the West longer than you have lived in China. So IF that is true, then what make you an expert on China?

Back
Top Bottom