What's new

Japan set to give largest-ever loan to BD for five ongoing projects

What's your problem guy?

Third post in, you start the trolling.

Obvious some butt is hurting at how well BD is doing economically.

On topic: Japan is a great development partner for BD.
They will pretty much finance all the infrastructure in and around Dhaka with loans on 0.1% interest, 40 year term and 10 year grace period.

What's your problem guy?

Third post in, you start the trolling.

Did someone shit in your swamps Hut?

Why are you guys getting so butthurt over some questions?

Remember, I didn't start posting 20 threads on how much better Pakistan is over bangladesh (even though it would have been super easy to do so).

You guys started that crap, now I'm just asking natural questions and all of a sudden you have thrown a fish curry fit.

If you can't handle the heat then don't open stupid threads.

:lol: it hurts is not it ? well then should not run your bad mouth in the first place. next time when you start your bad mouth, remember it might backfire really hard :enjoy:
What the hell are you talking about?
I guess that growth rate didn't grow any braincells.

Did someone shit in your swamps Hut?

Why are you guys getting so butthurt over some questions?

Remember, I didn't start posting 20 threads on how much better Pakistan is over bangladesh (even though it would have been super easy to do so).

You guys started that crap, now I'm just asking natural questions and all of a sudden you have thrown a fish curry fit.

If you can't handle the heat then don't open stupid threads.

What the hell are you talking about?
I guess that growth rate didn't grow any braincells.

Just asked you a question.

If this is how you get your jollies, you must lead a sad sad life.

As for swamp this and fish that....

Keep going.

You're not only sad but a racist and likely stupid as well.

Sad to be an incel living in your parents basement I guess.

Just asked you a question.

If this is how you get your jollies, you must lead a sad sad life.

As for swamp this and fish that....

Keep going.

You're not only sad but a racist and likely stupid as well.

Sad to be an incel living in your parents basement I guess.

And I answered your question. My problem with you people is your Indian like tendencies to brag about stuff and try to act like your better then others despite living in swamp huts.

I have never seen a pakistani thread created that brags about how much better Pakistan is over bangladesh. Yet here we are with like 20 of your peoples threads.

Again, stop behaving like internet Hindus and we will stop treating you one one.

And I answered your question. My problem with you people is your Indian like tendencies to brag about stuff and try to act like your better then others despite living in swamp huts.

I have never seen a pakistani thread created that brags about how much better Pakistan is over bangladesh. Yet here we are with like 20 of your peoples threads.

Again, stop behaving like internet Hindus and we will stop treating you one one.
Why was Osama found in Pakistan?

I always wanted to ask this question. Did India slip him in?

Serious question. Don't be mad bro.

Why was Osama found in Pakistan?

I always wanted to ask this question. Did India slip him in?

Serious question. Don't be mad bro.
Why do you shit in a swamp?

See, I can ask nonsense questions too.

Stay on topic and don't derail the thread kid.

Couple of points.

Firstly, your post reeks of some false sense of superiority.

Swamp huts? Bragging about being better than others? Internet hindus?

Review this thread.

No one has brought in Pakistan in this.

It was you that started the trolling based on other threads.

#1 Your petty.

As for swamp huts.

I havn't been to BD in more than 25 years, but of course its made progress.

Swamp huts are found all over south Asia.

To some how single out BD is ridiculous.

#2 Your delusional

As for bragging. Yea I've never seen a non-Bengali brag on here. EVER.

#3 Your either intellectually dishonest or stupid.

Stop acting like internet hindus or we will treat you as such.

Who the hell do you think you are?

There are all sorts of people on here. But to label a whole nation/ethnicity of people with dergoatory terms and sterotypes based on a few unbalanced or idiotic people shows more about you than them.

#4 Either your young, immature, or a racist.

Either way, you've wasted enough of my time here.

This will be my last post regarding this matter.

This will be my last post regarding this matter.

Ah yeah, the good old internet hindu tactic of drive by and vomit.
if you really wanted to make it your last post, you would have just said that instead of the rest of the crap.

I came here with an honest question of " Why does high growth rate Bangladesh need loans from low growth rate Japan?"

What I got instead was a bunch of butthurt Bengalis.

Any ways, my question still stands. Over the last few weeks I read like 20 posts about Bangladesh's high growth rate. Now my question is natural.

If deluded people don't want to admit the answer to that question, then that is not my problem. Calling people racist won't change the reality.

PS. Google "Internet Hindu"
You clearly don't know what that means.

if you really wanted to make it your last post, you would have just said that instead of the rest of the crap.

I came here with an honest question of " Why does high growth rate Bangladesh need loans from low growth rate Japan?"

Any ways, my question still stands. Over the last few weeks I read like 20 posts about Bangladesh's high growth rate. Now my question is natural.

If deluded people don't want to admit the answer to that question, then that is not my problem. Calling people racist won't change the reality.

I lied, its not my last post.

Yours wasn't an honest question.

Which is why I took the time to reply.

Also, theres no butthurt here.

Truth be told, you dont matter.

At all and on any level.

No matter what you post here, what will be will be.

BD has its problems but it will do just fine.

It is not our fault if neutral posts about Bangladesh economic thread here in 'Bangladesh defence section' causes you so much heart burn and trolling out of frustration. Mention of Pakistan or comparison with it do not come here until you hordes come here and start mocking or abusing Bangladesh, Bengalis, Mukti Bahini, Hasina, Mujib such. Even in this thread, you started mocking and pricking Bangladesh with growth rate despite no mention of Pakistan. It is you, Pakistanis here in this forum, due to some grudge from other thread or prejudice or heart burn started to pollute these threads unnecessarily.

It is not our fault if neutral posts about Bangladesh economic thread here in 'Bangladesh defence section' causes you so much heart burn and trolling out of frustration. Mention of Pakistan or comparison with it do not come here until you hordes come here and start mocking or abusing Bangladesh, Bengalis, Mukti Bahini, Hasina, Mujib such. Even in this thread, you started mocking and pricking Bangladesh with growth rate despite no mention of Pakistan. It is you, Pakistanis here in this forum, due to some grudge from other thread or prejudice or heart burn started to pollute these threads unnecessarily.

LOL
comes to a Pakistani defense form
Shit talks Pakistan
Expect us to behave like Easterners and just take it.

You people might be used to taking abuse but we are not.

Like I said, you people behave so much like your best friends, India.

Your country is economically backward than Bangladesh that should enough for you to ashamed with. The gap will continue to increase despite you lot has 25% more population mostly poor, uneducated, illiterate and extremist in nature who treat woman like baby making machine only and let them seat at home.

Did Japan came and offered any loan to you? Why your PM running from country to country with begging bowl? What’s the foreign reserve now? Below 5 billion usd? Lol. Bangladesh can give some on the begging bowl of your PM. Ask him to beg to PM Hasina.

Your country is economically backward than Bangladesh that should enough for you to ashamed with. The gap will continue to increase despite you lot has 25% more population mostly poor, uneducated, illiterate and extremist in nature who treat woman like baby making machine only and let them seat at home.

Did Japan came and offered any loan to you? Why your PM running from country to country with begging bowl? What’s the foreign reserve now? Below 5 billion usd? Lol. Bangladesh can give some on the begging bowl of your PM. Ask him to beg to PM Hasina.

Ok enough.

Posts like this do nothing to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom