What's new

Japan may send SDF to Senkakus

Japan will think of it but I'm pretty sure they are not that stupid to try it. Japan and her master know all too well what will follow. So, these are just pep talks. Our Chinese friends shouldn't worry.

Epic again.. A bangladeshi guy is saying to Chinese (newly found doners)NOT TO WORRY.. Its likea mouse saying to a cat , I got ur back brah.. go on.. i m behind U.. o pehle paida to ho lo tum... i m sure MORE than half of the countries in the world wudnt know what does bangladesh means ? is it a country , a plain or a bird???
I mean Seriously . a Bangldeshi... this post shud go on Stupid and Funny from all over the world thread.

Epic again.. A bangladeshi guy is saying to Chinese (newly found doners)NOT TO WORRY.. Its likea mouse saying to a cat , I got ur back brah.. go on.. i m behind U.. o pehle paida to ho lo tum... i m sure MORE than half of the countries in the world wudnt know what does bangladesh means ? is it a country , a plain or a bird???
I mean Seriously . a Bangldeshi... this post shud go on Stupid and Funny from all over the world thread.

Is this about Bangladesh? If you have any valid arguments put it forward otherwise indian curry flavor arguments just stinks.

Japanese groups should shift investments to Vietnam instead poured money and technology into China, where political risk is high for them.

But the Chinese are already there.....

Tokyo said 11 Chinese government vessels had entered the area.

p01f.jpg

Two Japan Coast Guard ships, center and right in foreground, sail ahead of a fleet of Chinese surveillance ships as a Japanese media company's small jet flies by near disputed islands, called Senkaku in Japan and Diaoyu in China, in the East China Sea, Tuesday afternoon, Sept. 18. (AP/AFP/CNA)

China boats enter disputed waters amid anti-Japan rallies - The China Post

It looks like the 11 Chinese vessels are chasing after the two Japanese Coast Guard ships.

As demonstrations across China continue....

Anyway matter, riot has destroyed the legitimacy of the anti-Japanese demonstrations, making the Chinese people shame and smear image "peaceful rise" that Beijing has intentionally ball.

The rights of innocent people have been violated and their property destroyed. The Chinese government should conduct an investigation and punish the guilty as well as the application of measures to prevent similar violence to happen again. Patriotism is not allowed to be used as a front plate to cover up the crime.

It is noted that excessive patriotism can easily turn into neo-xenophobic and narrow nationalism. It is a double-edged sword. In Shenzhen, the anti-Japanese sentiment into action against the Chinese public authorities.

If this wave of anti-Japanese style continues to rise, the Chinese government will have to choose one of two options: either to suppress the protests turned into riots or to "the will of the people" kidnapped foreign policy hostage, leading to military conflict with Japan ... and then with the other neighboring countries.

Sure, both of these choices are detrimental to the Chinese communists, especially during the transfer of power which was extremely sensitive today

C141743_04_chinadigitaltimes.net.jpg

As everyone knows mobs are very hard to control and they could be deadly when things get out of hands. Just look at Libya......and many countries in the Middle East. At least the US government is doing something about it, how about Japan?

No doubt the Chinese Government will take actions if she hasn't done so already.

So Till Now to I get Sony Ericsson and Sony Products Made in Japan..Instead of Made in China :happy:

Nationalism protesters Double-edged sword

xe_canh_sat_1.jpg

xe_canh_sat_2.jpg

xe_canh_sat_3.jpg

xe_canh_sat_4.jpg

xe_canh_sat_5.jpg

xe_canh_sat_6.jpg

xe_canh_sat_7.jpg

xe_canh_sat_8.jpg

Why Chinese are showing "anger" about Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands while they themselves are illegally occupying Paracel Islands of Vietnam after they invaded it by force from Vietnam in 1974?
And recently they illegally established so-called "sasa city" on the islands of Vietnam.

I guess IF they controll Senkaku islands instead Japanese is doing, may they sent Chinese people to live in it and established so-called "dieudieu city" or same something.

Why Chinese are showing "anger" about Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands while they themselves are illegally occupying Paracel Islands of Vietnam after they invaded it by force from Vietnam in 1974?
And recently they illegally established so-called "sasa city" on the islands of Vietnam.

I guess IF they controll Senkaku islands instead Japanese is doing, may they sent Chinese people to live in it and established so-called "dieudieu city" or same something.

Becaused China-Chinese always has RIGHT and China-Chinese never WRONG.

Chinese can get "angry-anger" to anyone and nobody has that RIGHT like China-Chinese.

Becaused China-Chinese always has RIGHT and China-Chinese never WRONG.

Chinese can get "angry-anger" to anyone and nobody has that RIGHT like China-Chinese.

Not because they have rights but because they have many warships, more than Vietnam. Unfortunately for them in Senkaku Islands, Japan-US alliance is stronger than them many times.

Senkaku’s former owners want Japan to take China to court!

By Radhika Seth / September 20, 2012

Hiroyuki Kurihara, the younger brother of the ex-Senkaku owner, believes the best way to resolve the island dispute is to take China to court and settle the row once and for all. I am sure the International Court of Justice will be only too happy to oblige! Hopefully all the bickering and threats will cease and both the nations start valuing the essence of diplomatic ties.

Senkaku’s former owners want Japan to take China to court! - The Japan Daily Press

Back
Top Bottom