What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

I´m totally ok. I just don´t accept any "big words" from people who live in poor countries. You talk here like you come from a great power, yet you can´t feed your own people. There is a conflict between your imaginary ideal and reality then.

The EU pays each year billions of € to feed your people. Russia does not feed your children. Don´t bite the hand that feeds you.

Again offtopic.

Have you considered taking a medication or consulting somebody.. You need help.

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself to derive pleasure and brownie points from the people affected by a tsunami. :disagree:
Source of Image - India Aftermath - ABC News
Btw - what's your nationality? Italian or German?

Most importantly - how is this pic relevant to the topic? :azn:

Its not pleassured, i spend myself each year 50 € for the poor in your country. I believe it is good to help the poor. My nationality is german, since my father is german.

chechens have been crushed and defeated.You live still in 90's. By the way ,there is already fight between erdogan islamists and the kemalist secular generals in Turkey. The muslim minorities can open as many fronts,but then they remember operation lentil too well.Likely they will not .Or else this time they will be sent to mines of Magadan Oblast or northern siberia with no repatriation like what happened under khrushchev .Worse they will face total obliteration ,genocide,forced conversions and deportations. Russia does not hesitate in total warfare and meets it head on .That should be clear from operation lentil where the entire turkic nations were deported to central asia . Also remember that stalin was merciful to deport them to central asia instead of magadan oblast or northern yakutia .Deportation to those would mean sure shot death .
You are very font of genocide against muslims aren't you? Russia will become majority muslim in a decade because of Slavs makes no babies. You will see who will deport who! If Russians loose against Chechens, you do the math what will happen with united Caucasus front against Russians plus 5th collumn behind the lines deep in their territory.

Its not pleassured, i spend myself each year 50 € for the poor in your country. I believe it is good to help the poor. My nationality is german, since my father is german.
Be that it may, keep your tone civil. And don't post pictures of aid given post tsunami and pass it off as dole-outs from Germany.

I´m totally ok. I just don´t accept any "big words" from people who live in poor countries. You talk here like you come from a great power, yet you can´t feed your own people. There is a conflict between your imaginary ideal and reality then.

The EU pays each year billions of € to feed your people. Russia does not feed your children. Don´t bite the hand that feeds you.
and with the other hand youre exploiting their resources and keeping these people poor.

Global Trade Alert | Independent monitoring of policies that affect world trade

the west has countless protectionist measures protect their wealth and others to stay poor. Western countries are the most protectionist societies on earth in relation to their population, while the poorest counties especially in africa have almost no protectionism against their markets.

and with the other hand youre exploiting their resources and keeping these people poor.

Global Trade Alert | Independent monitoring of policies that affect world trade

the west has countless protectionist measures protect their wealth and others to stay poor. Western countries are the most protectionist societies on earth in relation to their population, while the poorest counties especially in africa have almost no protectionism against their markets.

And you think its a bad thing to defend our interests?

Be that it may, keep your tone civil. And don't post pictures of aid given post tsunami and pass it off as dole-outs from Germany.

As i said, i´m always helpful. If someone is in need.

You are very font of genocide against muslims aren't you? Russia will become majority muslim in a decade because of Slavs makes no babies. You will see who will deport who! If Russians loose against Chechens, you do the math what will happen with united Caucasus front against Russians plus 5th collumn behind the lines deep in their territory.

Mother Russia heavily missionize your muslims.

Muslims in Russia Converting to Christianity « Persecution News

Well....we try to come up to Russian standards in stealth....give us some credit. After we achieve parity with Russian tech....perhaps we can match the Indians.

yep ,considering that Lockheed martin used Russian research of supersonic VTOL plane Yak-141 to create F-35. In cold war ,USA and Russia were equals .Today ,USA is leading though. Russia/China are second or third in any order.
F-35B: Born in the USSR | Russia & India Report

Not. I am fed up with muslim antics ,the behavior of muslims and the insidious nature of islam itself which calls for genocide of kafirs. Second,Russian slav decline has stabilized. Even muslim birth rate is stable .Stop believing sensationalist nonsense. Unless the circassians , crimean tatars and chechen and other caucusus diaspora are repatriated and russia allows large number of muslims from central asia to live in russia ,I doubt Russia will be majority islamic. But then there is already pressure from local circassian NGO's and intelllectuals and govt officials to remove/increase reptriation quotas in Russia which currently are 3000 per year.

Second,most caucusus muslims don't give two hoot about islam with exception of dagestan . Already a lot of them are secular.A good trend overall .Plus with erdogan's antics and the rising power of arab al qaeda fighters based in Turkey ,I think Turkey is heading for troubles.also arabs hate cherkessi . likely in future ,cherkessi,chechenkas diaspora are going to scream louder for repatriating to Russia as islamist forces will start destabilising turkey after syria .

Likely a lot of internal pressure will arise on Putin/United Russia from South Caucusus politicans to repatriate the diaspora in coming years.

yep ,considering that Lockheed martin used Russian research of supersonic VTOL plane Yak-141 to create F-35. In cold war ,USA and Russia were equals .Today ,USA is leading though. Russia/China are second or third in any order.

Not. I am fed up with muslim antics ,the behavior of muslims and the insidious nature of islam itself which calls for genocide of kafirs. Second,Russian slav decline has stabilized. Even muslim birth rate is stable .Stop believing sensationalist nonsense. Unless the circassians , crimean tatars and chechen and other caucusus diaspora are repatriated and russia allows large number of muslims from central asia to live in russia ,I doubt Russia will be majority islamic. But then there is already pressure from local circassian NGO's and intelllectuals and govt officials to remove/increase reptriation quotas in Russia which currently are 3000 per year.

Second,most caucusus muslims don't give two hoot about islam with exception of dagestan . Already a lot of them are secular.A good trend overall .Plus with erdogan's antics and the rising power of arab al qaeda fighters based in Turkey ,I think Turkey is heading for troubles.also arabs hate cherkessi . likely in future ,cherkessi,chechenkas diaspora are going to scream louder for repatriating to Russia as islamist forces will start destabilising turkey after syria .

Likely a lot of internal pressure will arise on Putin/United Russia from South Caucusus politicans to repatriate the diaspora in coming years.
Dude, I'm Cherkess myself, we will never stand besides Russia after the genocide on our people. We want independent Caucasus. You are delusional or you don't know what you are talking about.

As much as I hate to agree with you....Slavs will NEVER be majority Muslim. The few freaks who are will die out or be expunged. And if it even looked like it was happing....they would have a pogram the likes you never seen.

Back
Top Bottom