What's new

Japan firm's map shows Tibet as part of India

Bhairava

Reaction score
Taipei: A map drawn by a Japanese firm shows Tibet as part of India. The cartograph also shows China's southwestern Yunnan province as belonging to India, according to the web news portal wantchinatimes.com on Monday.

The map was made by Daiwa Securities Group as part of its business proposal to the People Insurance Company of China (PICC).PICC officials who found the error have asked Daiwa to modify the map and make a formal apology.

They also reported the matter to the China Securities Regulatory Commission and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission, which are currently discussing the next course of action, Daiwa said the error was 'negligent' but some security experts pointed out it cannot be excused just as 'unprofessionalism'.

Japan firm's map shows Tibet as part of India | Indo-China ties | Tibet | The New Indian Express

Can anyone post the map?.... Would love to download it.... i love japs. Cheers.

@indmaster i didn't know that.... When will u use your own country FLAG? Stop trolling. The country Flag u using can kick your country back anytime. Show some respect to your country. Dont be afraid to use ur country flag.

Japnese people are my favorite (i am talking about japnese girls).... While vietnam and japan soldiers are true fighters. Love the way they fight and defend. Specialy vietnaam.... If anyone got the map that japan made then upload it or give me the link of it.... i also like the wallpaper in which india and japan together in boxing ring against china and beating sh1T out of it. Like making sandwich of it.... Am searching that wallpaper....

japan soldiers are true fighters. Love the way they fight and defend.

Bet you wouldn't say that if it was Greater Imperial Japan that sits on top of India now.

"To control the World one first need to control Asia, to control Asia one first need to control China." And it wasn't a Chinese that said it.

World maps are getting so funky these days...

There was a time when I could draw the world map in 5 mins with great accuracy... then one day... USSR broke up :(

Bet you wouldn't say that if it was Greater Imperial Japan that sits on top of India now.

"To control the World one first need to control Asia, to control Asia one first need to control China." And it wasn't a Chinese that said it.

Even if one manages to control China ,controlling India in the future is difficult - an Indian.

China != Asia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom