What's new

Japan Economy Forum

Ya mao took some from them too so as Stalin
The Nazi Germany is more powerful and more advance even if we compare 1940s tech Germany to Philippines in 2014. LOL They are more discipline and have more determination than your poor little island. LOL

The Nazi Germany is more powerful and more advance even if we compare 1940s tech Germany to Philippines in 2014. LOL They are more discipline and have more determination than your poor little island. LOL

Huh wow ang layo dude please since when did we compare 1940s Germany to the Present i was talking about your same idiocy with the Racist arrogant imperialist expansionist nazis

Japan must enter into the strategic sphere of aircraft manufacturing and mass exporting and must also involve itself in exporting military hardware and tech. These are two of the largest economic growth pillars. While New Komeito is a problem for Japanese PM Abe-san, he must do everything he can to either sideline them politically or convince them somehow to make this happen.

Japan has immense potential and capability and it will be a sad thing to see them bogged down by the pseudo-postdam agreements that bind Japanese people to toe the Western line.

Island country is not suitable for manufacturing for obvious reason. Africa and India have a better shot but they are so unstable an

Beside the mistake of hollocaust, the Nazi is one of the most brilliant party in history. LOL

i am very against about that parts, although i am myself against PRC in so many issues considering South China Sea conflict, in my highest opinion your own Chinese communist party is the most efficient and brilliant party in human history. Starting from the most humble ground of China society, until get the massive support from so many peasants in China, your country party can survive the most perilous of its episode at the time of massive purges launched by Chiang Kai Sek, surviving the bloody episode of Second Sino-Japanese War, eventually winning against Nationalist in Sino Civil war, and until now govern China mainland as a single unified country, surviving the collapse of Communist world elsewhere around the globe and make China economy back to its foot and challenge US hegemony in many parts and aspects. Nazi Germany who only live for a short lived life is nothing compare to yours CCP.

Huh wow ang layo dude please since when did we compare 1940s Germany to the Present i was talking about your same idiocy with the Racist arrogant imperialist expansionist nazis
There is no correlation between our country and Nazi Germany ambition for expansion. Nothing in what we claimed were new. In fact, our territory is getting smaller compare to our Qing dynasty territory but you don't see us complaining too much about it. The only similarity between us and Nazi German is the ambition to success, the determination to be a great power that can rival the world power at the time (Nazi Germany with British Empire and China with USA), and of course the hard working and disciplinary nature to overcome unequal treatment, challenge, and double standard that is being impose on us. That all, my Filipino friend. LOL

The Americans have trained their pets very well when it comes down to obedience. Just look at Zero's active labor for his master.

i am very against about that parts, although i am myself against PRC in so many issues considering South China Sea conflict, in my highest opinion your own Chinese communist party is the most efficient and brilliant party in human history. Starting from the most humble ground of China society, until get the massive support from so many peasants in China, your country party can survive the most perilous of its episode at the time of massive purges launched by Chiang Kai Sek, surviving the bloody episode of Second Sino-Japanese War, eventually winning against Nationalist in Sino Civil war, and until now govern China mainland as a single unified country, surviving the collapse of Communist world elsewhere around the globe and make China economy back to its foot and challenge US hegemony in many parts and aspects. Nazi Germany who only live for a short lived life is nothing compare to yours CCP.
Thank you Indonesia brotha! LOL We have a long way to go before we can say we reach the type of expertise and resiliency of the Nazi German war machine.

Thank you Indonesia brotha! LOL We have a long way to go before we can say we reach the type of expertise and resiliency of the Nazi German war machine.

Just as i am stated before i am against China claim in SCS issue, but i will say what i thought is right. And China Comunist party achievement in economics and basic science advancement terms is more enduring and lasting than the Nazis bunch. And usually military advancement fill follow it.

LOL Nazi Germany can't even keep their train run on time. You should do actual research on them. The greatest power in the WW2 were & still is the USofA. The only thing Nazi were good at was controlling the media & the Holocaust.

UsefulNotes/Nazi Germany - Television Tropes & Idioms

There is no correlation between our country and Nazi Germany ambition for expansion. Nothing in what we claimed were new. In fact, our territory is getting smaller compare to our Qing dynasty territory but you don't see us complaining too much about it. The only similarity between us and Nazi German is the ambition to success, the determination to be a great power that can rival the world power at the time (Nazi Germany with British Empire and China with USA), and of course the hard working and disciplinary nature to overcome unequal treatment, challenge, and double standard that is being impose on us. That all, my Filipino friend. LOL

first of all F all that you said second of all in the end they all went to hell so in the end as we say here wala rin na puntahan (end up no were) so your point is not only useless and no relavance in the 21st century otherwise serve as a lesson that imperialism with anti semitic ideas with expansionist imperialist agenda will have a way of biting you back and pissing a lot of countries is not a good idea and will led to your downfall wow its mirrioring you stitutation your Neo nazi country is in right now anyway your post so far has at all nothing to contribute to this thread at all so if you have no more trash to say like you poorly copied trashes you call products and your illegal countrymen working, stealing and comitting crimes here just go and leave! the door is open and dont let it hit on the way out because your trash bin moronic ideas you call facts, ideas are not only idotic but completely utherly useless. F@ck off my neo naz imperialistic expansionist friend:woot:.

first of all F all that you said second of all in the end they all went to hell so in the end as we say here wala rin na puntahan (end up no were) so your point is not only useless and no relavance in the 21st century otherwise serve as a lesson that imperialism with anti semitic ideas with expansionist imperialist agenda will have a way of biting you back and pissing a lot of countries is not a good idea and will led to your downfall wow its mirrioring you stitutation your Neo nazi country is in right now anyway your post so far has at all nothing to contribute to this thread at all so if you have no more trash to say like you poorly copied trashes you call products and your illegal countrymen working, stealing and comitting crimes here just go and leave! the door is open and dont let it hit on the way out because your trash bin moronic ideas you call facts, ideas are not only idotic but completely utherly useless. F@ck off my neo naz imperialistic expansionist friend:woot:.
I don't understand banana talking. LOL

I don't understand banana talking. LOL

@xunzi ,

I've noticed that in all your responses , the tone of your message is either to instigate or to demean. For example, you repeat such phrases as "banana" and "LOL". Seriously, if you are trying to convey a rational point of view, try being respectful and not outright putting others down. Do you just enjoy this? :coffee:

@xunzi ,

I've noticed that in all your responses , the tone of your message is either to instigate or to demean. For example, you repeat such phrases as "banana" and "LOL". Seriously, if you are trying to convey a rational point of view, try being respectful and not outright putting others down. Do you just enjoy this? :coffee:
He is an educated chinese

Yes you dont your not really that bright.

@xunzi ,

Is moron like majority of his kind

Japan's annual exports declined for the first time in 15 months in May as shipments to Asia and the United States fell, threatening to knock the economy hard at a time when domestic consumption is being crimped by a national sales tax increase.

The data backs expectations for additional stimulus from the Bank of Japan in coming months, particularly if market confidence takes a hit as external demand proves elusive.

"If exports fail to pick up while domestic demand stagnates, that would heighten calls for the BOJ to act," said Takeshi Minami, chief economist at Norinchukin Research Institute.

Total exports fell 2.7 percent May on the year, Ministry of Finance data showed on Wednesday, compared with a 1.2 percent drop seen by economists and a 5.1 percent rise in April. On a seasonally adjusted basis, exports fell 1.2 percent in May from the prior month.

The central bank is counting on exports growth to partially offset the impact of a sales tax hike to 8 percent from 5 percent in April, but the MOF data will be a worry for policy makers.

Adding to the BOJ's concerns over soft exports to Asia is the surprising weakness in shipments to the United States - Japan's biggest export market - which suggests a recovery in advanced economies is slow to filter through to exporting firms.

This was underscored in Singapore's exports for May, which unexpectedly fell on weak shipments to its key markets. The city-state's non-oil domestic exports to the United States fell 8.8 percent in May from a year earlier, compared with 11.7 percent growth in April.

In South Korea, exports to the U.S. rose 5.5 percent on-year, but that was much slower than April's 19.3 percent jump.

The MOF data showed Japan's U.S.-bound exports fell 2.8 percent, the first drop in 17 months led by decline in car shipments, while exports to China rose 0.4 percent on-year.

Exports to Asia, which account for more than half of Japan's total exports, fell 3.4 percent in May from a year earlier, the first annual decline in 15 months.

MISPLACED CONFIDENCE?

BOJ Governor Haruhiko Kuroda last week said the timing of export recovery may have been delayed, but the bank has maintained that the economy is on track to meet its 2 percent inflation goal next year, shrugging off the need for additional stimulus. [ID:nL4N0OU0JD]

Minutes of the May 20-21 BOJ meeting released on Wednesday reinforced policymakers' confidence about the economic outlook.

The central bank chief sees shipments eventually picking up as overseas markets, mainly advanced economies, recover.

However, the latest data suggests external demand may not fire up nearly enough to help Japan's economy cope with short term dips in growth.

Norinchukin Research's Minami believes that although market expectations for fresh BOJ easing steps have largely been pushed back to later this year, Kuroda may act by autumn to arrest a loss of momentum.

The world's third-biggest economy picked up speed in the first quarter as consumers loaded up on goods ahead of the tax hike, but growth is expected to slump in the current quarter as the effects of the one-off consumption spike winds back.

"In today’s world of very low US$-value export growth Abenomics could only count on export-led growth by taking market share," Capital Economics said in a note to clients.

"It remains to be seen whether Abenomics can stimulate domestic spending sufficiently to offset weak export demand."

DOMESTIC CONSUMPTION, EXPORT VOLUMES WEAK

Indeed, the negative impact of the sales tax hike on consumption was highlighted in Japan's imports for May, which fell 3.6 percent on the year, versus a 1.7 percent increase expected.

The weaker imports helped the country's trade deficit narrow from a year earlier to 909.0 billion yen, but still marked a record run of 23 months in the red.

Japan's exports had grown at a double-digit pace in the second half of last year, but growth has slowed to below 10 percent this year as the effects of a weak yen fade.

More worryingly, the yen's fall has failed to shore up export volumes, which peaked in 2007 and have been falling for a third straight year in 2013.

Export volumes fell 3.4 percent in May from a year ago, highlighting the plight of exporters as a weak yen has boosted import costs more than export income.

BOJ's aggressive monetary stimulus helped weaken the yen by some 20 percent last year, boosting exporters' profits and share prices. However, the yen has moved sideways this year versus the dollar, limiting gains in the value of exports.

($1 = 102.0500 Japanese Yen)

Back
Top Bottom