What's new

Japan Defence Forum

Fantastic news! Good job Japan. This will surely bring balance in the region.

Well China is to blame for military buildup in East and South East Asia. Peace in Asia and in the world is threatened by China.

Last edited:
Japan chose a way to hell, time will prove it!

For China, Japan is negligible. No matter how the development of the military, you narrow territory, you are easy to erase from the earth. So the Japanese militarism is best to stay awake, don't give us the opportunity.

same can be said about china. Your country build a gigantic dam...the three gorges dam is your achilles heel. One single bomb could basicly end your nation as we know it. Estimates say that if this dam is attacked in case of war and destroyed, within 24 hoirs one third of your population is dead, thats more than WW I and II combined and your mayor industrial zones rubbished. Building this monstrosity was a mistake.

If by 'noisy' meaning constant foray into our maritime and aerial domain, then, yes, you are precisely correct. In the Spirit of the Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the PRC , which was ratified in 1978, we had agreed that both parties will not try to impress upon each other or in Asia-Pacific designs of hegemony.

China has reneged on this by not only making territorial claims of the Senkaku Islands, but also in its 9-Dashed Claim of the South China Sea, which effectively constrains the EEZs of other nations in South East Asia. This effectively is in violation of our 1978 Treaty where in which both parties, Japan and China , would refrain from acts of hegemony that would disturb regional stability.

Thus, in response to such provocations, Japan has been forced to re-evaluate our Constitution in regards to national defense and the defense of our partners that may be affected by these so called claims.

And I am being quite direct about this.
Thanks. I missed the point the Chinese have violated the friendship treaty with your country Japan.
Typical chinese behavior when they say peace they mean war.

Japan as the leading nation in East Asia has the duty not only to defend itself but other friends in the region.

If Vietnam is lost, the national security of Japan is in danger as the Chinese will control the South China Sea and the entire indochinese mainland. And beyond. Look at history and learn how Vietnam successfully stopped chinese imperialism in Southeast Asia.

Last edited:
same can be said about china. Your country build a gigantic dam...the three gorges dam is your achilles heel. One single bomb could basicly end your nation as we know it. Estimates say that if this dam is attacked in case of war and destroyed, within 24 hoirs one third of your population is dead, thats more than WW I and II combined and your mayor industrial zones rubbished. Building this monstrosity was a mistake.
I think our army knows it. Just in case.

Well said, my friend. And Gracci for the input. :)

Well said, my friend. And Gracci for the input. :)

I think our army knows it. Just in case.

Three gorge dam is a gravity dam, held together by its own mass. It is essentially a concrete mountain that is self-reinforcing. It is designed to withstand megaton range explosions. I am not aware that Vietnam army has thermonuclear weapon available. Of course, this is on top of the nuclear war with China.

image.jpg

US_Navy_120208-N-KB563-051_Members_of_the_Japan_Ground_Self-Defense_Force_conduct_small_arms_weapons_training_aboard_the_amphibious_assault_ship_US.jpg

size0.jpg

10G20110210TTT0700038G30000.jpg

Last edited:
Sun Wo Kong Japan has been suppressed under the mountain of pacifist constitution by Buddha USA. It's time for Buddha to unchain Sun Wo Kong in order to contain White Bone Demon China, who is speading evils all over East Asia (North and South) :sniper:

Japan has chosen its own way of destruction, but this time isnt the U.S who holds the club but China

Sun Wo Kong Japan has been suppressed under the mountain of pacifist constitution by Buddha USA. It's time for Buddha to unchain Sun Wo Kong in order to contain White Bone Demon China, who is speading evils all over East Asia (North and South) :sniper:
at least using your own fictional characters as the metaphor ``` oh, sorry forget that viets copied everything from China

Japan has chosen its own way of destruction, but this time isnt the U.S who holds the club but China

at least using your own fictional characters as the metaphor ``` oh, sorry forget that viets copied everything from China
I think the use of chinese fictional characters would help the chinese understand it right away without further sophisticated explanation :hitwall:

Actually, I always love Sun Wo Kong. He's awesome.

I think the use of chinese fictional characters would help the chinese understand it right away without further sophisticated explanation :hitwall:
and you seriously believe that a monkey can lecture humans to understand their art workings?:D

No small atomic bomb can destroy it, not to mention our missile defense system is not decoration, so you don't have to worry about us!

and you seriously believe that a monkey can lecture humans to understand their art workings?:D
I didn't say a money could lecture humans. I just hope it would contain evil china (= not humans).

well it doesnt matter, coz monkey's delusion is only viable in its own dimension `` so the human society wouldnt care more of what viets thoughts or interests`

and no matter how hard you strip and dance around Japan, in reality they dispise you and view you as sub creatures in their society ``
However good you are at changing subjects, you cannot deny White Bone Demon china is evil that needs containing :hitwall:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom