What's new

Japan Calls for China To Explain Aircraft Carrier

If India is a pawn why we dont vote aganist Syria or Myanmar? just like the yankees tell us to do

When did i say India is a pawn of US?

Instead i said there is a higher chance for India to be a pawn of US than Pakistan to be a pawn of China. :whistle:

They are trolls.:cheers: But back to thread why Chinese dont interfer in what america do?

yeah,we are trolls...

when u cant prove ur point,label others as trolls...

citizen_cane.gif

turning them against india? give me a break. they never even liked india so they seek china for help and china is more than happy to.

this is wat m saying...they were against us but u even sparked them a lot...:azn:
and of course,they are of ur use..for supply lines.

and this has benn mentioned by chinese dragon 1000 time..:lol:
so dont brag about friendship...

this is wat m saying...they were against us but u even sparked them a lot...:azn:
and of course,they are of ur use..for supply lines.

and this has benn mentioned by chinese dragon 1000 time..:lol:
so dont brag about friendship...

well i believe pakistan and china truly do have a close friendship relationship, from the government down to the public.

and a military pact between china and pakistan is without a doubt the future

When did i say India is a pawn of US?

Instead i said there is a higher chance for India to be a pawn of US than Pakistan to be a pawn of China. :whistle:

India is too big a country to be anyones pawn my friend you should know that we follow what is best for India that is why we kicked the yankee planes out of MRCA as they did not meet our requirements.

Japan should get used to the fact that China will transform into a full-spectrum superpower by the end of this decade.

It's economy will approach or even overtake the US, several aircraft carriers will be in service and it's technology(civilian and military) will either be at or near world-class level.

China is in a different class to Japan and Japan should harbour no illusions about being at the same level as the Chinese.

We will have 5 carriers by the end of this decade, 3 conventional ones including Varyag and 2 nuclear ones.

BTW, Varyag's true length is 315 meters and its full load tonnage is 75,000 tons, it is bigger than her older sister. Dunno why USSR did not show her true statistics.

India is too big a country to be anyones pawn my friend you should know that we follow what is best for India that is why we kicked the yankee planes out of MRCA as they did not meet our requirements.

I second that. India will grow into a truly independent country. It must compromise somewhat now due to it's relatively low-level of technology level but as the decades progress this will change.

well i believe pakistan and china truly do have a close friendship relationship, from the government down to the public.

and a military pact between china and pakistan is without a doubt the future

and i see ur bases their in near future....:lol:
like usa have in japan...etc

so my statement is true from begining:azn:
pakistan cant tackle india..india is far from their reach since 47

and i see ur bases their in near future....:lol:
like usa have in japan...etc

so my statement is true from begining:azn:
pakistan cant tackle india..india is far from their reach since 47

military bases in india is more like it :lol:

I second that. India will grow into a truly independent country. It must compromise somewhat now due to it's relatively low-level of technology level but as the decades progress this will change.

Before the British came and looted India we were the richest country in the world! and the wheel will turn again just like we gave the world zero, chess, sanskrit, plastic surgery & numerous other inventions while Europe lived in the dark ages soon India will take it's place in the world again. BTW it is hard to progress in the technology field when US puts dual-use sanctions on our goverment bodies but the yanks didnt mind stealing Nazi missiles after ww2 this shows double standards but we will get there in the end one way or another.

Before the British came and looted India we were the richest country in the world! and the wheel will turn again just like we gave the world zero, chess, sanskrit, plastic surgery & numerous other inventions while Europe lived in the dark ages soon India will take it's place in the world again. BTW it is hard to progress in the technology field when US puts dual-use sanctions on our goverment bodies but the yanks didnt mind stealing Nazi missiles after ww2 this shows double standards but we will get there in the end one way or another.

what did you expect from the us? they are full of double standards.

example: a country with 11 super carriers (100,000+ tons) and a dozen other (-100,000 tons) ask a country why they have 1 carrier.

another example: a country with probably the most nuclear bombs in the world and also the only country that has ever used it tells other countries they can't have it.

or the country with hundreds of military bases around the world and is currently involved in THREE wars preaches about peace and democracy

the list just goes on and and on

US is the 21st century Nazi germany. If the world doesn't stand up against the US/West we will all be slaves.

Chinese need Aircraft Carrier to train Whales to secure their life from Japenese Ships LOL

Chinese need Aircraft Carrier to train Whales to secure their life from Japenese Hunting Ships LOL

Back
Top Bottom