What's new

Japan and the United States, emphasizing the strengthening alliance

tokyoboy

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Japan
アメリカのオバマ大統領が、国賓として、23日から日本を訪問し、24日には日米首脳会談が行われる。
首脳会談では、焦点のTPP(環太平洋経済連携協定)交渉の「大筋合意」が厳しくなる一方で、安全保障や地域情勢をめぐり、強固な日米関係を内外に示せるかが鍵となるとみられる。
TPPでは、直前まで日米両国の詰めの協議が続くが、牛肉や豚肉などの関税をめぐり、依然隔たりがあり、すでに日米両政府から、首脳会談までの「大筋合意は無理」との見方が支配的で、共同文書には、「前進している」、「加速させる」などの表現を盛り込む程度にとどまるとみられる。
一方、安全保障をめぐっては、両首脳が、年末の日米防衛協力の指針(ガイドライン)の改定に向けた作業など、日米同盟強化をアピールするほか、ウクライナ情勢、北朝鮮情勢についても意見交換し、尖閣諸島情勢では、「力による現状変更を容認しない」と強調して、中国を強くけん制する方針。
銀座のすし店などで、2人の親密さを演出する日程も組まれているが、ドライなオバマ大統領との実務に徹した会談という色合いが濃いものになるもよう

As a state guest , President Obama of the United States , visited Japan from the 23rd , the Japan-US summit meeting takes place on the 24th .
It is observed in the summit , while the TPP of the focal point of the ( Trans-Pacific Economic Partnership Agreement) negotiations " outline agreement " becomes severe , and the key to circulates the regional situation and security , or can show in and out a strong US-Japan relations .
In TPP, consultation stuffed of Japan and the United States continued until just before , but it circulates the tariff , such as pork or beef , there is a gap still , from the Japanese and U.S. governments , view " outline agreement is impossible " and up to the summit already found but is dominant , the joint statement , and remain enough to include the phrase " moving forward " and " accelerate " .
On the other hand, Concerning security , in addition to and work towards the revised guidelines of the Japan-US defense cooperation at the end of the ( guidelines ) , the two leaders , to appeal to the US-Japan alliance enhanced to exchange views Ukraine situation , with respect to North Korea situation , policy situation in the Senkaku Islands , with an emphasis as " not tolerate the status quo change by force " , to restrain a strong China .
Schedule , such as sushi shop in Ginza , to produce the intimacy of two people have also been organized , but the pattern that is to what shade of talks was devoted to working with President Obama a dry dark

首脳会談では、焦点のTPP(環太平洋経済連携協定)交渉の「大筋合意」が厳しくなる一方で、安全保障や地域情勢をめぐり、強固な日米関係を内外に示せるかが鍵となるとみられる。
TPPでは、直前まで日米両国の詰めの協議が続くが、牛肉や豚肉などの関税をめぐり、依然隔たりがあり、すでに日米両政府から、首脳会談までの「大筋合意は無理」との見方が支配的で、共同文書には、「前進している」、「加速させる」などの表現を盛り込む程度にとどまるとみられる。
一方、安全保障をめぐっては、両首脳が、年末の日米防衛協力の指針(ガイドライン)の改定に向けた作業など、日米同盟強化をアピールするほか、ウクライナ情勢、北朝鮮情勢についても意見交換し、尖閣諸島情勢では、「力による現状変更を容認しない」と強調して、中国を強くけん制する方針。

As a state guest , President Obama of the United States , visited Japan from the 23rd , the Japan-US summit meeting takes place on the 24th .
It is observed in the summit , while the TPP of the focal point of the ( Trans-Pacific Economic Partnership Agreement) negotiations " outline agreement " becomes severe , and the key to circulates the regional situation and security , or can show in and out a strong US-Japan relations .
In TPP, consultation stuffed of Japan and the United States continued until just before , but it circulates the tariff , such as pork or beef , there is a gap still , from the Japanese and U.S. governments , view " outline agreement is impossible " and up to the summit already found but is dominant , the joint statement , and remain enough to include the phrase " moving forward " and " accelerate " .
On the other hand, Concerning security , in addition to and work towards the revised guidelines of the Japan-US defense cooperation at the end of the ( guidelines ) , the two leaders , to appeal to the US-Japan alliance enhanced to exchange views Ukraine situation , with respect to North Korea situation , policy situation in the Senkaku Islands , with an emphasis as " not tolerate the status quo change by force " , to restrain a strong China .
Schedule , such as sushi shop in Ginza , to produce the intimacy of two people have also been organized , but the pattern that is to what shade of talks was devoted to working with President Obama a dry dark

Thank you @tokyoboy for this thread! Hope to see you post again soon.

Thank you @tokyoboy for this thread! Hope to see you post again soon.

Mate, i always wondered how japanese are able to write in keyboard.... i mean it looks to me like you have hundreds of characters in Japanese, which would make a huge japanese keyboard... how do Japanese overcome this issue ???

Mate, i always wondered how japanese are able to write in keyboard.... i mean it looks to me like you have hundreds of characters in Japanese, which would make a huge japanese keyboard... how do Japanese overcome this issue ???

Adaptation!! Sometimes its best to adapt to western keyboard rather than use Japanese especially when communicating in an English format.

Sadly I want more of my fellow countrymen joining PDF. @tokyoboy - sama, come back. Choudai!

Why US, Japan and Australia allying 'Iron Triangle'?

By Zhao Jun, Researcher of Navy Equipment Research Institute

The G20 leaders recently met in Brisbane, Australia, to promote world economic recovery, growth and employment. On the sidelines of the summit, leaders of BRICS held an informal meeting, echoing the call of the G20, while leaders of the US, Japan and Australia talked about freedom of navigation and maritime disputes against China, clearly contradicting the theme of the G20. So why did the US, Japan and Australia discuss the security and defense at an international economic cooperation forum?

Firstly, the US, Japan and Australia seek to form an iron triangle to restrain China. After World War II, Australia and Japan formed military alliances with the US to act as south and north anchors of the US on the Pacific to restrain the 'proliferation of communism.' Japan blockaded La Perouse Strait, Tsugaru Strait and Tsushima Strait in cooperation with US to besiege the former Soviet Union; Australia provided 'Pine Gap' and 'Northwest Corner' to US to detect, survey and monitor the former Soviet Union’s missile-launching, space activity and warships.

Even after the Cold War, the US maintained and strengthened the military presence in Asia and Pacific by reviewing the Treaty of Security and Safeguard Between Japan and the United States and the military alliance with Australia. It has been using the strategic frontier base in Japan and the strategic rear base in Australia to form the direct and preventive restraint by its 100,000 stationary forces towards China.

In their recent tri-party meeting, they decided to solve dispute over sovereignty peacefully according to the international law and appeals for freedom of navigation and flight, all of which are against China.

Secondly, the US, Japan and Australia seek to form the iron triangle to transform from previous 'two-anchor strategy' to a 'three-nation alliance'. Although the US turned the two-anchor strategy to China after the Cold War, its wars in Afghanistan and Iraq after the 9/11 have consumed much of its finance and military force. Affected by the global financial crisis, the US has cut down the military expenditure to reduce its deficit. At the same time, equipment costs keep increasing. All these factors are hindering the research of US main weapons and the development of US army.

Grasping the strategic opportunity for rapid development, China has become the world’s second largest economy and made great breakthroughs in armament construction. If the US continues its two-anchor strategy with Japan and Australia as subordinates, to provide the frontier base and the logistics guarantee and the rear base and the technology and intelligence guarantee respectively, it will be difficult for the US army to maintain absolute control by operating independently.

The US promotion of the three-nation alliance is in line with its need to move the strategic focus eastwards and its re-balance policy towards Asia and the Pacific; it is also aimed at implementing the integrated air and naval battle in the West Pacific Ocean and the India Ocean for the purpose of combining the operation force, equipment technology and logistics guarantee guided by the US army to regain its strategic and operation advantage over China.

Thirdly, the US, Japan and Australia seek to form the iron triangle to realize military integration. The key to the three-nation alliance of the US, Japan and Australia is military integration, especially the weapon equipment integration. Once the three-nation alliance formed, the three parties will form four integration of maritime weapon for the convenience of operation planning, force combination, logistics guarantee, technology guarantee and joint operation.

The first is the integration of missile defense system. Navies of the US, Japan and Australia will possess Ticonderoga class cruiser, Arleigh Burke class destroyer, Atago and Kongo class destroyer, Hobart and Melbourne class destroyer in the future, all of which belong to the Zeus’s Shield series equipped with the strong active phased array radar, vertical launching device, remote air defense and missile defense missile for multiple targets. They may form dozens of maritime missile defense groups.

The second is the integration of large warships. Navies of the US, Japan and Australia will possess the largest quantity and the strongest aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships, helicopter carriers and strategic projection ships, which will become the core equipment of the allied force to form a dozen of aircraft carrier groups and amphibious assault groups.

The third is the integration of advanced submarines. The US possesses Virginia class, Seawolf class and Los Angeles class nuclear-powered assault submarines. Japan possesses Soryu class and Oyashio class submarines, and Australia will also possess the high-performance submarine. These are the most advanced nuclear-powered assault submarines and regular submarines that may form a large quantity of underwater assault groups in deep-sea and offshore areas.

The fourth is the integration of the fourth generation of fighter. Other than more than 1,000 F-35 fighters to be equipped by the US, Japan and Australia also plan to procure dozens of F-35 to form the largest stealth fighter group to obtain and maintain the air and sea supremacy.

The iron triangle formed by the US, Japan and Australia will become a threat for China’s maritime security, especially challenging in issues relating to the East Sea, South Sea and the Taiwan Strait. China should deal with it positively to maintain its sovereignty and maritime advantages.

Why US, Japan and Australia allying 'Iron Triangle'? - CCTV News - CCTV.com English

Adaptation!! Sometimes its best to adapt to western keyboard rather than use Japanese especially when communicating in an English format.

Sadly I want more of my fellow countrymen joining PDF. @tokyoboy - sama, come back. Choudai!

Okay, but.... how do you write this ???

You don't write it with latin letters...so how can you write it ?

Also, i too want to see more Japanese users in PDF. Preferably, aggressive ones. :) I have never seen an aggressive Korean or Japanese in the net, so i am a little curious. :D

Okay, but.... how do you write this ???

You don't write it with latin letters...so how can you write it ?

Also, i too want to see more Japanese users in PDF. Preferably, aggressive ones. :) I have never seen an aggressive Korean or Japanese in the net, so i am a little curious. :D

The JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) keyboard is easy for us to switch from Roman Letters to Japanese Characters. Its quite easy actually:

1920px-SideWinder_X4_Keyboard_Japanese[1].jpg

Hahahaha ! You want more Right Wingers eh? Oh there are plenty of them around. They're just silent type. The silent ones are the most deadly ;) ;)

Hahahaha ! You want more Right Wingers eh? Oh there are plenty of them around. They're just silent type. The silent ones are the most deadly ;) ;)

:)

Nope, i meant agressive like Atatwolf or like the rest of Turkish users when somebody makes us angry. :)

For example, no matter who says what you always maintain your composure. I want Japanese users who will get mad and wreak havoc. :devil:

That said, are there any Japanese like that ???

Back
Top Bottom