What's new

Jamaat-e-Islami leaders defend Munawwar Hussain's statement with clarification

yet to be proved yet supreme court named all three stooges mqm,anp and ppp in karachi badamni case

Rngers recovered arms from mqm office

i wrote everything in detail but moderator deleted it

secondly Senior jamat leaders don't hold this view and does not agree with munawar hassan namely Fareed Paracha,Liaqat Baloch Amir jamat Karachi etc etc

thirdly did army said ji is a terrorist

musharaf,kyani took any action against ji

ji is always with army

Watch video and decide 8-)

now a retired major will decide this.

he call all who supports dialog a terrorist .he can say what ever he wants to say .retired general has to do something but it wont make any difference.

Meeting of JI is going on ... If MH won't apologize then I am sure they must be declared terrorist by Army and for your information many workers of JI has been arrested to supporting terrorists organizations .........

Politicians are all sell outs duffers. JI statement did more damage to its own self because Pakistanis know those brave soldiers are Martyrs & Jannat al Firdous is for them whereas all hypocrite TTP terrorists who died are good for hell's fuel. JI has just exposed itself.

Hang this Ghaddar in public.

I am sick of Ghaddar walking around freely mouthing off.

Hang them all.

I think what JI ameer Munawar Hassan or any other person saying today is just to divert tension of ordinary people and media from the fact that Pakistan want immediate separation from the so called war of others after killing of more than 34 thousand innocent civilians and more than 4 thousand soldiers of Army... They (JI) are acting on the agenda of US just for diversion of thoughts as they did in past too so that nothing going to happen which Pakistan wants right now....!!! Pakistan demanded stop drones, stop NATO supply, no need of dollars in the name of HELP for Pakistan, talk with TTP; if US is going to talk with TTA then why not Pakistan could talk with real terrorists (Kharji) TTP?

US AID in billion of dollars is not reaching to people of Pakistan, but to elite politicians. Miseries of Pakistani people is worsened with the US-AID if you are also not putting any check and balance to it...(As rightly said by Imran Khan)

Also, today's Mullas of Pakistan are not getting any help in the form of dollars from US and there is ban on most of extreme activities of JI in Pakistan, they wanted to get the focus of US by passing out such kind of comments... saying to his master by barking on his own country that I am your loyal dog... no offense to JI Supporters, but such an irresponsible act from Ameer of JI is non-tolerable...OK JI got only 3 seats in NA, but it never meant that you are representing the emotions of 180 million nation too, attached with Pakistan army. Sorry!

Meeting of JI is going on ... If MH won't apologize then I am sure they must be declared terrorist by Army and for your information many workers of JI has been arrested to supporting terrorists organizations .........

they are declared as terrorists by Pakistan Ordinance, not by Army... read the law first, then pass out such comments....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom