39_66_1c9ff3fe317cb90.jpg

View attachment 4037

39_9212_1c004e27bb70bda.jpg

39_66_689aeca815809f8.jpg

CooooooooooooooooL Bird.
Lov to see them in PAF.
Dont know when we will get them.

BROTHER

I believe you will get it .But you knew .J10 is important for us because of TAIWAN.so maybe you have to wait for sometime.I believe you will get it frist but us.You are our best friends :china::cheers::pakistan:

Last edited:
PAF is expected to receive anything related to J10 by 2014/2015... I think that does explain that we have to wait and we will have more different version the PLAAF. I think what we seen in FC20 is just the beginning. There is a lot more in the final export version!

kindly can some one tell us at which year PAF will get them still no news on them from last 9 years we just get only 10 pieces of crap JF 17 very very lack luster i think if we go in that speed we will get J 10 after 50years time PAF is very very unprofessional in aquasation of new fighter jet from last 30 years we are depending on F 16

^ am sure you are more professional and efficent then the paf .. am pretty sure about that
p.s ist pay your taxes bro then come complaining

kindly can some one tell us at which year PAF will get them still no news on them from last 9 years we just get only 10 pieces of crap JF 17 very very lack luster i think if we go in that speed we will get J 10 after 50years time PAF is very very unprofessional in aquasation of new fighter jet from last 30 years we are depending on F 16

May I ask you what do you know about fighter aircrafts, or you just love to pass on comments without any base. Would kindly care to ellaborate what do you mean by crap jf17 with links and proofs. If you cant then just keep your crap comments within yourself. would appreciate this too.:coffee:

Super Falcon, JF-17 would have been in service many years ago, it got delayed due to the newer requirements of PAF, the major delay in JF-17 was due to the newer design of JF-17, LEX, DSI intakes, ECM systems and other stuff to make it a respectable fighter aircraft, which it has become. Aircraft designing, manufacturing prototype, tests & evaluation takes years, sometimes more then a decade. We still got JF-17 in the sky in record time and the after the latest evolution in its design it is quiet capable aircraft. If you can see its design, it is mixture of F-16 & F/A-18, both outstanding aircraft.
If you look at the history of PAF, it doesn't goes for lack luster aircraft. We always had the best among the best, and if we did induct Chinese aircraft which are not as capable as western, we made them very good ones by providing our requirements, F-7PG & employing chinese missiles on western aircraft are one good example of it.
As for J-10B, the time frame of 2014/15 has been given and the way Chinese aircraft & defense industry is progressing, i don't think there will be a delay in its induction. One prototype is in the air, and more would be soon, 4-5 years is a sufficient time period to test this new version of J-10 as its built on the older tested and proven J-10A. The main concern would be engines & avionics, but in a couple of years, these issues would be solved too.

Speaking of the air force you should know PAF ( i think ) one of the efficient air force in term of money and maintenance of 40 years old air crafts
JF 17 Is the biggest leap for PAF and Pakistan we cannot compare our self with india with indian govt foreign reserves more then 300 billion dollar our original is around 5 billion dollar
You should always think in term of 5 billion dollar frame

Back
Top Bottom