What's new

J&K gets 10% of Central funds with only 1% of population

wait, Rs.1.14lakh crores @67.5/USD is only about $16B; Over a 16 year period that's only $1B a year. Doesn't sound like that excessive a grant.

Yes if UP is not getting as much as J&K is that is disproprtionate but then UP does not have Pakistani border

Yes, India is investing all these funds/money/budget to finance 800.000 soliders to occupy Jammu & Kashmir, its not cheap to feed a so large army.

India is spending money on bullets, gunns and other weapons used on innocent Kashmiri (pakistani) people.

These funds are not spent on the welfare for Kashmiri people.

1.4lakh cror funds goes to purchase bullets for 700000 indian troops to fire on poor Kashmiri ppl
Stone vs bullets
India need dead bodies to make there gods happy
That's y Assam Bihar Nagaland Kashmir Punjab etc all want freedom from extremist Hindu nation
1.4lakh cror funds goes to purchase bullets for 700000 indian troops to fire on poor Kashmiri ppl
Stone vs bullets
India need dead bodies to make there gods happy
That's y Assam Bihar Nagaland Kashmir Punjab etc all want freedom from extremist Hindu nation

Damn.. Bihar also wants freedom..!! That's a surprise for me, especially considering I'm myself a Bihari. :D Bhai sach sach bata.. Ye sashta nasha karna kab band karoge..?

Damn.. Bihar also wants freedom..!! That's a surprise for me, especially considering I'm myself a Bihari. :D Bhai sach sach bata.. Ye sashta nasha karna kab band karoge..?
U don't n red to be operative to see the obvious

I think we need to phase this out . Maybe have it at 1.5X of average due to it being special. Which still means an 85% cut.
If people are made to work for their dal roti and "ghosht" they will stop working forPakistan. Or will Pak provide more Chinese money to create unrest??

I think we need to phase this out . Maybe have it at 1.5X of average due to it being special. Which still means an 85% cut.
If people are made to work for their dal roti and "ghosht" they will stop working forPakistan. Or will Pak provide more Chinese money to create unrest??
If Pak is anyway creating unrest let them fund it. So I will stick to the former and suggest a phase out over next 3 years.

This is perfect time to give more autonomy to J&K. They need to answer their own problems. Centre cannot fund state government's misadventures. Not anymore.
If autonomy is given, they would be forced to raise their own revenues, ensure development to earn more tax money, and more over reform of their redundant industrial laws by Kashmiris themselves to pay the loans obtained from central government.

Perhaps the middle man took all of that money ?
if what mentioned is true then we would hardly see anyone fightng, they woud have jobs, good housing, in their own province state

This is the war of ideology which we seem to be loosing at present. Ordinary Kashmiri in Srinagar seems to be stuck on destabilizing the narrative of development.

Then its the simple case that you cannot 'Buy' them

Its a cycle that is repeating itself and there has to be a political solution. I don't think anyone is objecting to disproportionate fund allocations to J&K out of spite but at the same time we expect that these impressionable young minds to not get involved in separatism and violence. We all want Kashmiri to settle down to bring about the change we want to see in our country. They talk about azadi which sounds hollow.

PURE and utter BS by india. Most of these money spent for demography change project in Kashmir - settling hindus from other parts of india to Kashmir, as way of tilting the balance. And if indians are allowed to do that for some more years they will call the referendum once hindus and non-Muslim become majority.

Stop pampering Kashmiris. Provide employment opportunities to Kashmiris. Bring them into Indian mainstream. If Kashmiri has nothing better to do they take the employment opportunities by the separatists as stone pelters

we should infra projects other than the few pockets near srinagar where people are creating problems,everytime these people travel out of srinagar they should see the development.lets not waste money where its not appriciated,lets divert those funds to rest of the state.

Yes, India is investing all these funds/money/budget to finance 800.000 soliders to occupy Jammu & Kashmir, its not cheap to feed a so large army.

India is spending money on bullets, gunns and other weapons used on innocent Kashmiri (pakistani) people.

These funds are not spent on the welfare for Kashmiri people.
With every other day, the figure adds another 100000 soldiers.

PURE and utter BS by india. Most of these money spent for demography change project in Kashmir - settling hindus from other parts of india to Kashmir, as way of tilting the balance. And if indians are allowed to do that for some more years they will call the referendum once hindus and non-Muslim become majority.
You mean rightful owners to their land i.e. Kashmiri Pandits

Perhaps the middle man took all of that money ?
if what mentioned is true then we would hardly see anyone fightng, they woud have jobs, good housing, in their own province state
the corruption at local govt level is very high. also Separatist Industry is very huge. the Funda is very simple : keep the separatism demand and agitation of forefront and no will be bothered about Local govt Accountability! win win situation for both.

Back
Top Bottom