What's new

J&K assembly polls: Voters defy militants, over 70% turnout recorded so far

@Armstrong - Kise vote diy? :D

Anantnag...Kashmir...always a handful voters in Mattan...and today??? WTF!!! Everybody with names in the rolls came out to vote.

:what:

How do I figure into any of this ? :unsure:

Besides what does the turn-out has to do with anything ? People will vote for development amongst other things....it doesn't mean that their political opinions have changed as well ! :undecided:

DVO78zy.jpg

o_O

:rofl:

Seems for Geelani,Yasin Malik team :sarcastic:

:what:

How do I figure into any of this ? :unsure:

Besides what does the turn-out has to do with anything ? People will vote for development amongst other things....it doesn't mean that their political opinions have changed as well ! :undecided:

Fair enough.

It's all the 2 million army men voting.

Soon we will find out about the fake ballot papers,corruption scandals of election commision and the evil plans of the courts.No wonders they are dubbed as sham polls.

How can people of J&K live in such a shameful and disgusting setup. :mad:

Seriously? An election commission constituted by evil yindoos headed by another baniya yindoo ! Who in their right senses believe these blown up figures .

It's all the 2 million army men voting.

Soon we will find out about the fake ballot papers,corruption scandals of election commision and the evil plans of the courts.No wonders they are dubbed as sham polls.

How can people of J&K live in such a shameful and disgusting setup. :mad:
for a second there i forgot number of indian soldiers camped in kasmir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom