What's new

J-31 possibly being tested & evaluated in Pakistan

speak less but wise :-) there is nothing called EF-2000 in this world. FC-20 is 13 10 year old news. SU-30 was never ever considered or thought by PAF. J-31 apke sir ke upar se jaega jis din us din hum apse baat karenge ;-)

Eurofighter typhoon is also called as EF-2000 .. first do some research and then try to point out mistakes :) .. lol and ask those fan boys who till today are crying about FC-20 ... and how can someone forget atleast half a dozen threads on Su-35? Yeah like i have seen all other aircrafts flying over my head :D ... besides no one said paf will never acquire j-31 but this internal sources n testing ...seriously !!!

Last edited:
Eurofighter typhoon is also called as EF-2000 .. first do some research and then try to point out mistakes :) .. lol and ask those fan boys who till today are crying about FC-20 ... and how can someone forget atleast half a dozen threads on Su-30? Yeah like i have seen all other aircrafts flying over my head :D ... besides no one said paf will never acquire j-31 but this internal sources n testing ...seriously !!!
so u r another person obsessed with these source people just like me...when i ask them their source , they say that wiki and some blog sh*t.....as for fc-20 and su35 ,incase of war both of these will come only for WAR...but right now these things wont as something else is possibly being planned

Seems like everyone has chacha mama or taya in defence forces ..who some how get the information regarding all the plans and pass on to arm chair generals who then start a thread saying my internal source has said this n that ...and there will always be some fan boys seconding that with their own sources ...
Funny thing is 90% of these fauji relatives don't even know themselves. However fanboys make it look like that if you are a fauji you are in loop with everything in military affairs. As for J-31 i wouldn't be too surprised......For obvious reasons it's rumors sound more authentic than EF or SU-35.

so u r another person obsessed with these source people just like me...when i ask them their source , they say that wiki and some blog sh*t.....as for fc-20 and su35 ,incase of war both of these will come only for WAR...but right now these things wont as something else is possibly being planned

No i am not obsessed !!!! it pisses me off ... these sources and bullsh!t claims ..anyone can come and say oh my source said this ....
lol FC-20 and Su-35 will come for war ..yeah right :)

Someone trolled the Wikileaks.
Look at the time of last change made on the relevant page.
Wiki Wrong Reporting FC-31 12-11-2016.jpg

Even the referred articles, references, does not say a single word about anything in this regard.
Wiki Wrong Articles FC-31 12-11-2016.jpg

Bro why do you people always forget the main point .
J-31 chief said that this jet is developed for export as first priority. They dodnt make it for PLAAF. PLAAF doesn't need this jet , they already getting j-20 , J-10C , J10A/B already available , J-11A/D ,SU-27 ,SU-30,SU-35.....and PLAN has J-15 and J-16 soon ..The simple thing is they dont need it...And J-31v2 is a very agile design

Could you tell us more about the j31v2 design. And could you also tell us about the jf-18 design

Funny thing is 90% of these fauji relatives don't even know themselves. However fanboys make it look like that if you are a fauji you are in loop with everything in military affairs. As for J-31 i wouldn't be too surprised......For obvious reasons it's rumors sound more authentic than EF or SU-35.

Yeah ... i have few friends and their fathers or siblings are placed at some good ranks yet they dont know anything simply because no one tells them..i dont know then where these sources come from !!!
I never said that J-31 will not arrive ..i know it will one day ..but come one exaggerating it to this extent like people here are doing is too much to digest

Someone trolled the Wikileaks.
Look at the time of last change made on the relevant page.
View attachment 351471

Even the referred articles, references, does not say a single word about anything in this regard.
View attachment 351472
That is why WIKI pedia is proved to be Unreliable source....
ANy one can modify it...

Could you tell us more about the j31v2 design. And could you also tell us about the jf-18 design
J-31 second prototype was shown at ZHuhai China...IF you have watched the above video There was the V2.0 of J-31...If you have not i recommend you to view tha..

No i am not obsessed !!!! it pisses me off ... these sources and bullsh!t claims ..anyone can come and say oh my source said this ....
lol FC-20 and Su-35 will come for war ..yeah right :)
i am saying there is a possibility that incase of emergency FC-20 and possibly may come...but there is 0% chance :-)

I dont know anything about this JF-18 thing..i dunno whether its real or not but i know details of FC-31v2 and are accurate to much extent .They are :
○ WS-13E engine with supercruise
○ CFTs
○ EOTS
○ Cut wing tips
○ 1metre increase in length
○ Broadened weapons bay to accumulate more HPs
○6 internal HP
○4 external HP
○J-20 like tail
○Thinner design than v1
○Hopefully Baked-in fibre stealth
○Silver stealthy nozzles

I dont know anything about this JF-18 thing..i dunno whether its real or not but i know details of FC-31v2 and are accurate to much extent .They are :
○ WS-13E engine with supercruise
○ CFTs
○ EOTS
○ Cut wing tips
○ 1metre increase in length
○ Broadened weapons bay to accumulate more HPs
○6 internal HP
○4 external HP
○J-20 like tail
○Thinner design than v1
○Hopefully Baked-in fibre stealth
○Silver stealthy nozzles

Is the j31 gonna be procured directly or with tot and if tot will Pakistan manufacture the components such as engine,radar locally.

Back
Top Bottom