What's new

J-20 and T-50, which is better?

T-50 is a decoy (Russians want Indian money); J-20 could be a decoy too. When Chinese delivers the world's most advanced fighter jets, the time will come for world peace.

Other potential contenders with brain power to make the most formidable fighter craft in the world are these countries: French, Russian, Germans, Japanese, British & US, potentially Vietnamese. They won't be able to do it for lack of resources, even if they have (resources), today's Chinese don't give a f*ck and compete head-on.

Yeah, that's it.

I should have probably mentioned Iranians.

There are various methods, although most of them are either kept classified or haven't been published yet.

General Electric patented one method that involves building a small particle accelerator in the aircraft.

Russia claimed they already have a plasma stealth device and have tested it aboard a Su-27IB in 2002.

And yes, China produces more physicists at a rate higher than the US.
Yeah...Only desperate and gullible Chinese fanboys will take that as legitimate argument.

If you want to know what is 'plasma stealth', I have already explained what it is and how is it actually applicable...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/70321-stealth_-_a_russian_invention-2.html

Read it and learn something real...:rolleyes:

There are various methods, although most of them are either kept classified or haven't been published yet.

General Electric patented one method that involves building a small particle accelerator in the aircraft.

Russia claimed they already have a plasma stealth device and have tested it aboard a Su-27IB in 2002.

Pure fan boy ..... Are you from school?

There is no israeli military technology. There is Israeli modified US technology.
Israel developed ERA armor before US, US buying our ERA today.
Israel developed battlefield UAV's before US, US used Israeli UAVs in 1991, 1999 and 2003 wars.
Israel was first country in the world to produce airborne AESA radar (Phalcon).
Israel developed 5th gen short range AA missiles before US. US adopted our helmet mounted sight system (JHMCS).
Israel first developed second gen targeting pod (Litening).
Israel deveped active protection system for tanks (Trophy, Iron Fist), suicide drones (Harpy, Harop), long range anti tank missiles (Spike NLOS, Nimrod), tanl launched anti tan missiles (Lahat). Americans dont have these systems.

Dont talk nonsense plz.

I am Chinese....but this nonsense plasma "stealth" is making me sick.

The law of physics applies everywhere. There is no such thing as plasma stealth except spaceship re-entry, when it can neither be seen, nor see anything.

Whats the use of those patents if you are still RE foreign goods......how many nobel prizes have you won in science/economic feilds with those patents.

here is the thing simpleton, how many Noble prizes issued every year (probably one for each fields) and how many patents filed every year? (200,000+), besides Nobel Prize has much to do with scientific theories and new concept, but company patents are more to do with innovation of practical solutions and technologies, like solving existing problems or improving efficiency of existing technologies.

as I said before and many people will agree with me on that, no matter how good idea you have if you can not materialize it, at the end the day it is just an idea. look at all of those most advanced and innovative countries are not only good at coming up with ideas but to make them into reality hence to benefit the society.

I am Chinese....but this nonsense plasma "stealth" is making me sick.

The law of physics applies everywhere. There is no such thing as plasma stealth except spaceship re-entry, when it can neither be seen, nor see anything.
plasma stealth can work in theory, when you can creat a situation like the re-entry phrase around the object, one of the major problems same like the lazor weapon that the sheer amount of energy needed to create such condion around the object is very difficult to acheive with current technology we have.

I assume you have access to classified information on both aircraft.

Your 'stealthiness' assertion is baseless, although the pak-fa's intake inlets are not shielded yet, there is no guarantee that the J-20 has an overall lower RCS. The J-20 canards and wing geometry doesn't exactly guarantee anything. Further, a panel that is not plush with the rest of the aircraft can increase the overall RCS by a factor of 3, and one picture indicates that the J-20 does not have a plush panel.

As for weapons and fuel load this is utter rubbish, there is little information on both. And I wound be careful when proclaiming the J-20 to hold more fuel even if it may be a larger aircraft. Fuel capacity is directly linked to area, by this I mean available storage. The pak-fa has a very large wing area, furthermore, it does not have an curved intakes that take up room in the fuselage.

And engines efficiency coupled with factors such as drag and wing area dictate range. Fuel capacity alone means little when an aircraft has poor efficiency, high drag, ect.

As for maneuverability, again, there is no information published on either aircraft and maneuverability is a vague word, are we taking about role rate, sustained turn rate, low speed maneuverability, high speed maneuverability? Looking at an aircraft it is almost impossible to determine its maneuverability, but we know several thing about the pak-fa that should give us an idea of just how maneuverable may be. The pak-fa's widely spaced engines coupled with TVC and widely spaced horizontal wings will insure that the pak-fa will have a very high role rate; likely higher than any other aircraft. Than we have LERX, a large wing areas, high T/W ratio and final fly-by-wire. The designer of the SU-35 were able to maintain at least the same performance of a canard set-up simply by improved fly-by-wire systems and better engines. Generally only Chinese and Pakistani members believe the J-20 is more maneuverable, most neutral parties with relevant aviation knowledge would disagree.

The 117 or the derivative based off of the 117 already has a 15% greater thrust with an additional goal of 10% greater trust. Supercruise is also mostly dependant upon an aircraft's drag and dry thrust.

you always burst bubbles of some fan boys. :tup:

india air force is welcome to find out which one is the better plane, if you got any possibility to get a T-50 within next 20 years.

It is the time to change your flag you false flag troll, it was you who talked the sh!t about China/Pakistan relationship in every topic.

good brains-work and a fine use of your memory bro. in digging out this rat spreading schhitt right here ... :yahoo:

long live Pak - China brotherhood ...

:china: :cheers: :pakistan:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1802482 said:
good brains-work and a fine use of your memory bro. in digging out this rat spreading schhitt right here ... :yahoo:

long live Pak - China brotherhood ...

:china: :cheers: :pakistan:

Thanks bro, and good news for you guys. J-20 will soon become the production model as well as its engine WS-15 which we will see it in the next year.

Now it seems that 2015 is a must for J-20, and Pakistan has a good chance to get it before 2020. :cheers:

Israel developed ERA armor before US, US buying our ERA today.
Israel developed battlefield UAV's before US, US used Israeli UAVs in 1991, 1999 and 2003 wars.
Israel was first country in the world to produce airborne AESA radar (Phalcon).
Israel developed 5th gen short range AA missiles before US. US adopted our helmet mounted sight system (JHMCS).
Israel first developed second gen targeting pod (Litening).
Israel deveped active protection system for tanks (Trophy, Iron Fist), suicide drones (Harpy, Harop), long range anti tank missiles (Spike NLOS, Nimrod), tanl launched anti tan missiles (Lahat). Americans dont have these systems.

Dont talk nonsense plz.

Israeli stuff are first rate =) It just shows that great things can come from small countries too.

@500....dude there are many countries tht make APST,long rang anti tank missiles,tank launched missiles!I dnt know if usa doesnt have them but others do.

I think its better to comment when both J-XX and T-50 are out of the testing beds.By lookin at the pictures its seems to me that J-XX is more of a bomber and T-50 a A2A combat fighter.So both are for different purposes and comparing them is rather unrealistic.

Back
Top Bottom