What's new

J-20 and T-50, which is better?

No, no, according to many it is superior. Remember the F-22 has 'gaps', and it is older, besides Chinese science will surpass the US and superior Chinese IQ will insure that China not only leads the way but pulverizes everything in its path.

I'm certain that the J-20 is still way behind something America did 20 years ago. But everyone else is. Both Russia and China are both behind the US. Its pointless to compare which plane, J-20 or T-50 is more advance. But base on recent history, Sukhoi has more experience than Chengdu in creating planes. But until both planes are out and being use by others in an actual combat situation, its way too early to compare the two.

whats the issue J-20 is superior than t-50 or PAK-FA or FGFA and RAPTOR. 1J20=2FGFA+2PAKFA+2 RAPTOR

so njoy the party. russians have no knwldge how to make stealth jet, only chinese people can.

T-50!!!

Of couse It's the best!!!:yahoo:

India+Russia>China T-50>J-20

That's Common Sense.hah:cheesy:

hmmm

may be ebcause PAk fa has still a bubble canopy

No S shaped intakes like F-35 or J-20

the intakes of Pak fa are so much worst that the intakes engine fan blades are cleary visible

Guys i think its too early to decide the which plane is superior because there will be a lot of differences between the prototype and the final plane so its better to wait till both the planes are inducted. No one seriously know the ram coating on those planes.

hmmm

the intakes of Pak fa are so much worst that the intakes engine fan blades are cleary visible

ohh great we have a aeronautical engineer here

hmmm

intakes0.jpg

attachment.php

It is S for the rest of the world.

hmmm

And what kind of canopy does the B-2 have, or the Silent Eagle, what kind of canopy did the F-117 have? Most people look like fools when they bring up the canopy debate.

Here is something interesting, the F-15 Silent Eagle matches the F-35 in frontal RCS, quess what it uses--radar blockers. Guess what the F-117 used---radar blockers. There are a number of Russian aircraft that used 'S' shaped ducts including the SU-47, S ducts may or may not be incorporated in the final design, but considering Russia has had S ducts on other aircraft but chose not to do the same with the pak-fa should tell you something.

Only naive people would think the production pak-fa would fly around with exposed engines, it's a know fact that the pak-fa T-50-1 does not have radar blockers. And if i were you i would work more about the J-20's canards and wing geometry before i would wory about the pak-fa.

PLease close this thread, it will hurt those sensitive russian.

Back
Top Bottom