What's new

J-15&CV and F-35C&CVN With The Same Angle Diagram

菜鸟耶夫斯基

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
China
Pictures showed faild. This time maybe successful.

1.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
One must admit the progress made by Chinese Forces within the last decade has been astronomical by all standards. America is still a few steps ahead but IMHO China will catch up within the next decade or sooner .. The only thing separating the two forces will be the experience and training which I think is equally important as is the equipment.. US forces have first hand experience in waging wars all across the globe (real terrorists :P ) where as China has not fought any big battle in recent history.

Comparing JSF with the J-15; JSF seems like a fat duck. But we all know the inside electronics is all what matters .. Hope China catches up soon ..

What it means Sir...o_O
The signal that a "Shooter" gives to the Catapult operator to launch the aircraft. That signal, namely Go\Launch, is also called "Elvis Presley in Vegas." on the deck. This is the final signal and one of the most iconic signal given b4 they launch the aircraft.

Here is a funny video of the final sequences of the cat launch. Though funny, it shows the shooter action before and after the aircraft is handed over to the particular shooter. The final signal during the launch is the "Go\Launch" signal:-
Note: Those shooters are enacting only b4 the aircraft is handed over to them.

Plus I am a bit surprised that you Chinese went for the USN carrier operation hand signals... I thought they will create their own version of the signals...

Back
Top Bottom