What's new

J-14!!!

master_fx

Reaction score
J-14 first time every been published onto the chinese military magazine!!!! :lol:

apprarently j-14 doesnt look as stealth as we thought it would be.......

Can you try to get more info about the fighter or post the article from the magazine if its in english?
Picutre look impressive and very stealthy indeed!
:ChinaFlag:

Recently I saw this picture on another forum, apparently its the J-14!

Eight hardpoints under the wings, prolly another 3-5 under the fuselage!
That almost equals the Typhoon!

It has to be a multirole fighter with great strike capability!

More pics from the militaryphotos.net

Look at the airintake!

Unfortunately no data available, just pictures...

it is photoshoped(badly PS) except my.....
this are all the chinese source i can get so far:
j-14 will be some what compareable or even better than typoon, although not as good as F-22 but compareable through some aspects such as supersonic criusing and a few stealth features.......

btw: if indian ever acquires su-37 or even better which either j-10 nor f-16 be able to handle... j-14 will become handy;)

Never heard about that plane before, but it looks pretty good. I think russia also have built the same kind of aircraft as well or may be thatw as some thing else.

Have they actually built this plane yet, or its just an imagination so far.

Officer of Engineers said:
Photoshopped
Sir,

Does it mean that the J-14 does not exist yet? I see the resemblance with the Typhoon but the last two pictures look pretty close to a mock up.

melb4aust said:
Never heard about that plane before, but it looks pretty good. I think russia also have built the same kind of aircraft as well or may be thatw as some thing else.

Have they actually built this plane yet, or its just an imagination so far.

Yes they have built a couple. The SU-47(S-37) Berkut with forward swept wings. Kinda cool.

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/s37/

Neo said:
Sir,

Does it mean that the J-14 does not exist yet? I see the resemblance with the Typhoon but the last two pictures look pretty close to a mock up.

Only on the drawing board and on some computer screen. There has not even been a mock up yet.

is similiar to russian mig-1.44
d69c524d4ae2d26df1bb5b731b4ccda2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom