What's new

J-14 5th Generation Fighter Attached with Su-47 Berkut

IS'NT there a 5th gen , single engined fighter in the pipeline , like f35? paf will be definately interested in it

You might have missed it or not but isn't post no. 28 the answer of your question? I hope that would be the single engine stealth aircraft for China.

There is sooo much on the Chinese tables.. I feel PAF would be confused to opt which one would be the one to go for.

J-14?

Good article. One thing I would like to point out is that Aircraft is not J-14. It is J-16.

J-XX – Chengdu Aircraft Corporation
J-16 – Shenyang Aircraft Corporation

J-14?

Good article. One thing I would like to point out is that Aircraft is not J-14. It is J-16.

J-XX – Chengdu Aircraft Corporation
J-16 – Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
this J-14 or J-16 looks like the Silent Eagle should look like, a 4.75 gen air craft not a true 5th gen like the J20...:whistle:

here are the pics
2lk8hnk.jpg

hasnain0099-albums-wallpaper-blaw-blaw-blaw-picture4006-20090913-05.jpg

Deagel.com is stating there is a single-engine stealth fighter called J-12, which is supposed to compete with LMFS and F-35.

Okay. This is what most people agree on

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

There is a 4.5++ (quasi-5th) generation stealthy fighter called the J-16. It is a stealthy upgrade of J-11B (like Silent Eagle) and it will fly in 2011. It is built by SAC. It will be used to supplement the J-20 and J-14.

There is also another 5th-generation stealth fighter called the J-14 (or J-12 whatever), built by SAC. I don't know when it will fly but it will serve alongside the J-20 as an air superiority fighter.

Design of J-16 revealed by SAC:
J-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom