What's new

J-11BS jets – Spotted in PLAAF

Sounds really dangerous.

It's usually done at high altitude to simulate bad weather and clouds. Note that the instructor is sitting behind the trainee and his view is not covered, allowing him to monitor the trainee and surroundings at the same time and take action if necessary.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

...:blah: and you know this How...:disagree:

It's kind of common sense, you can't see anything useful underwater.

I am curious what the set of curtains in the front seat are for.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/ilhamtoday/2-25.jpg

The curtains are a cutting edge Chinese technology used by the pilot to hide his face from the Russian pilots in the Su 27, when they start to make fun of the Chinese copy he is flying. In case you are wondering why the back seat doesn't have curtains, it is because that pilot has the privilege of ejecting while leaving the guy behind the curtains to land the plane.:rofl::rofl:

The curtains are a cutting edge Chinese technology used by the pilot to hide his face from the Russian pilots in the Su 27, when they start to make fun of the Chinese copy he is flying. In case you are wondering why the back seat doesn't have curtains, it is because that pilot has the privilege of ejecting while leaving the guy behind the curtains to land the plane.:rofl::rofl:

Except those are the Su 27 UBKs Russia sold to China. At least read before you troll.

Except those are the Su 27 UBKs Russia sold to China. At least read before you troll.

I was just referring to the J11b which is what is mentioned in the thread title. Anyway, you clearly don't seem to have enough grasp of the concept of humour.

Reported for Flame Baiting...:angry:

Reported for Flame Baiting...:angry:

Oh good........ I was considering reporting the guys who came up with the name j11BS for flame baiting. Maybe you could do that for me as well. Oh and look-up "humour" in a dictionary after you are done.

They say "its better to keep quiet, if you speak like shyt "

I was just referring to the J11b which is what is mentioned in the thread title. Anyway, you clearly don't seem to have enough grasp of the concept of humour.

The J-11B possesses advantages in every major aspect over the Su-30MKI, and, when necessary, the curtain could be used so the pilot would not have to witness the Indian bodies burning from cluster bombs.

How's that for humor?

The J-11B possesses advantages in every major aspect over the Su-30MKI, and, when necessary, the curtain could be used so the pilot would not have to witness the Indian bodies burning from cluster bombs.

How's that for humor?

Let's not sink to his level of "humour". Please :)

Back
Top Bottom