What's new

J-11B has received the AESA upgrade

Akasa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
J-11B has been upgraded with AESA radar (most likely the same seen on the J-15 and J-16):

us71.jpg

1npn.jpg

57bx.jpg

This radar has 1760 T/R modules, has a search range of 450 km against 1 m^2 target and 250 km against a 0.1 m^2 target.

I tried playing the video until I realized it was a picture :laughcry:

Anyways, nice to see that.

Question : Does J-10 currently have AESA as well? Is it getting that upgrade anytime soon?

Inst. No. 14‘s or Inst. No. 706’s AESA radar?

084825x3qgm8g963wgg1zs.jpg.thumb.jpg

That's the question。

The country having so called AESA radar accepted SU MKK with much inferior Russian radar compare what offered to India in MKI package. one more brain fart of China.

Link Pl.

This ignorant poster has failed to realize that China bought the MKK in the early 2000s when the J-11B didn't even exist. A little more research could save you major embarrassment.

This ignorant poster has failed to realize that China bought the MKK in the early 2000s when the J-11B didn't even exist. A little more research could save you major embarrassment.

This funny guy is not updated and charged with brain fart. Pl read bellow article to educate yourself. China wants a co-operation from Russia in development of AESA technology. it was Just last year. No surprise that we see a fake claim like WS 10 engine.

http://www.janes.com/article/19728/...-aesa-radar-with-view-to-chinese-co-operation

This funny guy is not updated and charged with brain fart. Pl read bellow article to educate yourself. China wants a co-operation from Russia in development of AESA technology. it was Just last year. No surprise that we see a fake claim like WS 10 engine.

Airshow China 2012: Russia showcases AESA radar with view to Chinese co-operation - IHS Jane's 360

Why would China cooperate with a country that has far less experience with AESA radars? Why would you post something from a website that is known for its inaccuracies? Not everybody appreciates the lack of logic like you do.

This radar has 1760 T/R modules, has a search range of 450 km against 1 m^2 target and 250 km against a 0.1 m^2 target.

Before making such bold claims you should post source for that.

Why would China cooperate with a country that has far less experience with AESA radars? Why would you post something from a website that is known for its inaccuracies? Not everybody appreciates the lack of logic like you do.

Hey guy you have a pathetic logic so do not use your brain. Talk with some reference like I did and we know your country's capability and capacity. If your country is so powerful and produces everything than why are you interested in SU 35 inspite of having J 1 to J 100. Are all of them not worth a single Su35?

I do not know why you Chines come here with fake claims to make yourself and your country a laughing stock?

Hey guy you have a pathetic logic so do not use your brain. Talk with some reference like I did and we know your country's capability and capacity. If your country is so powerful and produces everything than why are you interested in SU 35 inspite of having J 1 to J 100. Are all of them not worth a single Su35?

I do not know why you Chines come here with fake claims to make yourself and your country a laughing stock?

Why are you still talking about the Su-35 when China and Russia have denied such a deal? But again, whatever helps you sleep at night...

And BTW, China is building J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-10B at full speed. Even if you are so desperate to claim that China was undergoing such a false deal, common sense dictates that the Su-35 won't be bought in this industrial situation.

Why are you still talking about the Su-35 when China and Russia have denied such a deal? But again, whatever helps you sleep at night...

And BTW, China is building J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-10B at full speed. Even if you are so hell bent on claiming that China was undergoing such a false deal, common sense dictates that the Su-35 won't be bought in this industrial situation.

bro what is the price of J11B, J-15 and J-10B currently ?

Back
Top Bottom