What's new

Its Alphee's b'day!!

You can view positively either way. 1000 kids to carry Alpha's name and his legacy :D ;)

THOUSAND kids???
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Do you want him to make a mini Alphanistan inside Pakistan???:lol:

Happy birthday Alpha...

May you become the number alpha in whatever field you are and give us alphanlibe and we all sing the songs of dr Alphan's new song "its my life"

Happy birthday Alpha...

May you become the number alpha in whatever field you are and give us alphanlibe and we all sing the songs of dr Alphan's new song "its my life"
thanks SpArKy :partay:
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Guys i do this every year, i get rid of bad memories by writing them on page and throwing it away
Now i am doing this forum style :partay:, don't be scared.
Today is my birthday
this is dedicated to the monsters of my recent past :
Thanks for comming into my life and teaching me a lesson which i will never forget ,
I have faced bigger monsters than you could ever be :D
I will emerge victorious like always and you will be nothing more than a bad memory.... tsk tsk tsk thats you'll worth forever :D :azn:
i have the support the people who love me , and friends who care (the ones that can't be brainwashed either) :azn:
on the other hand you will always remain a scorned monster, I pity your existence :bad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom